Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: Orange Duce

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote:Kavanaugh is the next Supreme Court Justice of the United States. Suck it all you losers. You lose. MAGA and Kav won. You and your idiot Democrats have awakened a sleeping giant. I expect a big Red Wave in 2018.
:lol: So you think Kavanaugh is going to vote in your interest? The guy who's crowing about a piddly $200 a month Trump gave you in table scraps?

I'm going to enjoy telling you "I tried to tell you" about a whole mess of stuff, Bandito.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

No Nobel for Trump

It is not even clear that Donald Trump got any legitimate nominations for this year's Nobel Peace Prize. While he has already been properly nominated for 2019, the publicly-known nominations for 2018 all proved to be fraudulent. In any event, the committee clearly was not interested in recognizing recent developments in Korea this year, as they went in a different direction entirely.

This year's winners are Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege. The former is an Iraqi Yazidi and an activist who has fought back against the sexual violence perpetrated in the Middle East, particularly by ISIS. The latter is a Congolese gynecologist who has treated over 30,000 rape victims, most of them raped at the hands of soldiers. The Nobel committee's announcement says that the duo are being honored for their shared efforts to "end the use of sexual violence as a weapon of war." Some commentators are interpreting the selection as, in some small measure, a poke in the eye of Donald Trump, although the sexual violence that Murad and Mukwege fight against is much more serious than pu**y grabbing. In any case, the space that the President cleared on his mantle will remain empty for at least one more year. (Z)

https://www.electoral-vote.com/evp2018/ ... tml#item-4

I can't tell you how surprised I am that Trump didn't win. :o I am sure he will win next year. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

The Nobel people would sooner jab out their eyeballs with knitting needles than ever give trump an award. No big surprise here... move along people. shaking2
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

a fan wrote:
Bandito wrote:Kavanaugh is the next Supreme Court Justice of the United States. Suck it all you losers. You lose. MAGA and Kav won. You and your idiot Democrats have awakened a sleeping giant. I expect a big Red Wave in 2018.
:lol: So you think Kavanaugh is going to vote in your interest? The guy who's crowing about a piddly $200 a month Trump gave you in table scraps?

I'm going to enjoy telling you "I tried to tell you" about a whole mess of stuff, Bandito.
I get an extra $2400 a year in my pocket because of the tax cuts. Only an idiot like you would complain about that.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
a fan

Post by a fan »

You're overplaying your hand with your character "Bandito", my friend.

No one posting here is so stupid that he doesn't ask questions when a government is several trillions dollars in debt, yet cuts taxes.

Nice try, though. And, of course, you sidestepped my question on Kavanaugh. You know full well that Kavanaugh isn't going to make rulings that favors someone who gives any thought to a $2,400 tax break.

Have to say, we haven't seen a Laxpower character like yours since "Baltimoron". Well done!
DMac

Post by DMac »

Pretty sure you misspelled character there, a fan.
low-life-pos-jerk is how you'd spell it here.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Bandito wrote:
a fan wrote:

I get an extra $2400 a year in my pocket because of the tax cuts. Only an idiot like you would complain about that.
Buenos dias Manuel! Here is some free advice!

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/dd7127e6-d ... G6P57.copy
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

First I ask you prove 2,400. What state do you live in? Should be easy enough.

How much do you drive a year?

Interest rates are up. If you have a variable rate mortgage your parment is going up.

Inflation is up. The cost of food is up. The cost of products using steel and aluminum are up. The cost of goods affected by other tariffs are up. Deficit is up to over a trillion per year. Up over 80% this year. Care to estimate how much and in how many ways that is costing you?

I suggest economic illiteracy. GWB inherited 155 billion surplus coming into office.
Lax Fidelis

Post by Lax Fidelis »

Colin Powell says the Trumpista version of the U.S. Constitution reads "Me the President"

"Former U.S. Secretaries of State Colin Powell and Madeleine Albright both questioned the dramatic negative effects the Trump administration has had on the United States and its people Sunday.

Speaking with CNN's Fareed Zakaria Sunday, Powell criticized Trump's attacks on the news media, close U.S. allies and even its own citizens. Powell lamented his three favorite words in the U.S. Constitution have long been "we the people," but Trump's short time in office has morphed the famous Founding Fathers line into "me the President."

“You see things that should not be happening,” Powell told CNN's Zakaria. “How can a president of the United States get up and say that the media is the enemy of Americans? Hasn’t he read the First Amendment? You are not supposed to like everything the press says, or what anyone says…that’s why we have a First Amendment, to protect that kind of speech.”

Powell reiterated why he became a voice against a Trump presidency during the 2016 campaigns.

“I hope the president can come to the realization that he should really stop insulting people,” Powell continued. “I used this two years ago when I said I could not vote for him in the 2016 election. Why? He insulted everybody. He insulted African-Americans, he insulted women, he insulted immigrants. He insulted our best friends around the world -- all of his fellow candidates up on the stage during the debates. I don’t think that’s what should be coming out of a president of the United States. But I don’t see anything that’s changed in the last two years.”

Powell asked Americans and Congress to "take a hard look at yourself" to realize what "you're doing to keep these forces in check." He ridiculed not just what the Trump administration is doing, but instead what others "are not doing as the United States of America. What are we doing? We’re walking away from agreements, we’re walking away from alliances,” Powell continued.

“The world is watching,” Powell added. “They cannot believe we’re doing things like separating mothers and children who are trying to get across the border from south of our border. They can’t believe we’re making such an effort to cease immigration coming into the country. It’s what’s kept us alive!”

So much for "We the People".
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Bandito wrote:
a fan wrote:

That $48 per month must be making a yuge difference....half of your increase has been lost to the increase in gas.

IF you are trying to buy a house, your rate is up almost 30% since DOPUS took office.....
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

a fan wrote:Have to say, we haven't seen a Laxpower character like yours since "Baltimoron". Well done!
Oh, we've seen one alright, and his name was 6ftstick. That guy had nothing much (good) to say while the libs were in the White House, except to occasionally spit out little insults and whines...now that the Deplorable rule DC, he's all muscled up and slinging diatribes every day about how much he and his fellow deplorables are "winning". This fall's elections MAY have him whistling a bit different tune.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

OCanada wrote:First I ask you prove 2,400. What state do you live in? Should be easy enough.

How much do you drive a year?

Interest rates are up. If you have a variable rate mortgage your parment is going up.

Inflation is up. The cost of food is up. The cost of products using steel and aluminum are up. The cost of goods affected by other tariffs are up. Deficit is up to over a trillion per year. Up over 80% this year. Care to estimate how much and in how many ways that is costing you?

I suggest economic illiteracy. GWB inherited 155 billion surplus coming into office.

Yes, yes to all of this. Something VERY important happened a week ago Friday. (Sept. 28th) Even the "informed" pretends (both "sides) didn't say a word about it.

H.R. 6157 got kicked down the gutter, with only FIVE pretendocrats voting NAY

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/115-2018/h405

So, the POS MSM hides behind the circus that is/was Kav-Ford, utters no words about how tRump, once again, signed a HUGE spending bill. All for funding the killing machine infrastructure. (did I mention only 5 pretendocrats voted NO )

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-st ... -h-r-6157/

TAMATS

(Did CONgress really have a vote on weather illegals voting is an issue. It's insanity !

!H.R. 1071 recognizes that allowing illegal immigrants the right to vote devalues the franchise and diminishes the voting power of United States citizens.

The United States Constitution prohibits discrimination in voting based on race, sex, poll taxes, and age. Federal statutory law prohibits non-citizens from voting in elections for federal office.”
)
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Orange Douche serving up the kool aid:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Lax Fidelis

Post by Lax Fidelis »

foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Headline from Washington Examiner -
"Trump tariffs raise $4.4 billion and counting"

"A spokesman for the Department of Homeland Security told the Washington Examiner that importers owe the federal government $4.4 billion for importing goods hit by the tariffs through Oct. 2, but said it was unclear how much of that total has been collected. The Treasury Department didn't have details on what portion of the $4.4 billion had been collected, and how much was still owed."

"So we're at $250 billion now, at 25 percent interest," Trump said last month as he talked about the tariffs against China. "And a lot of money is coming into our coffers."
What the heck is he talking about....25% interest??

DOPUS really doesn't understand......
Lax Fidelis

Post by Lax Fidelis »

"$4.4 billion" in possible tariff collections as opposed to how much of an on-going annual deficit? :oops: Rocket science from The Donald!
Lax Fidelis

Post by Lax Fidelis »

I can't find an economics discussion thread so I guess this is the best fit.

In an article from the 10/3/18 WSJ, the author examines just where the US corporate world is placing its tax savings from the December tax overhaul (aka the !% giveaway).

A survey of 152 companies by executive-recruitment firm Korn Ferry Int'l revealed that 14% were putting the savings into employee base salaries. Mercer LLC surveyed 1,500 firms and their data showed only 4% was directed toward increased pay rates. "They're doing everything they can to avoid seeing their payroll go up."

Spending plans from the Korn Ferry survey (the 152 companies have annual revenues of ~$700 billion):

Increase capital investment @ a faster rate 49%
Increase cash reserves 41%
Increase investment in employee training 34%
Increase acquisitions 32%
Pay higher dividends 32%
Increase hiring 26%
Provide greater bonuses or incentive pay 18%
Increase share buybacks 17%
Increase base salaries 14%
Enhance employee benefits 13%
Increase 401(K) contributions 13%
Provide one-time bonuses 9%
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Nikki Haley is out....
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

foreverlax wrote:Nikki Haley is out....
Getting ready for a presidential run?? Would she challenge the boss in a primary? Or join him on the 2020 ticket?

wow...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes

Return to “POLITICS”