May Madness Bracket Challenge

D3 Mens Lacrosse
laxreference

May Madness Bracket Challenge

Post by laxreference »

I've done a Bracket Challenge the past several years for DI. I finally got my act together and built out a bracket for the other 4 divisions.

This works the same way that the interactive brackets work for college basketball. (Although figuring out the layout for the 46-team and 38-team DIII tournaments was a bit of a puzzle. It's free to play.

Brackets are obviously not out yet, but if you would like to create a group to compete against friends, you can do that here. That will give you an invite link that you can send out to whomever you'd like. You will need to set up a (free) account on the site in order to set up a group.

If anyone has any questions or issues getting started, I'm happy to help.
Data Engineer/Lacrosse Fan --- Twitter: @laxreference --- Informed fans get Expected Goals, the new daily newsletter from LacrosseReference
Laxfan1414

Re: May Madness Bracket Challenge

Post by Laxfan1414 »

This is awesome
laxreference

Post by laxreference »

Laxfan1414 wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:12 pm This is awesome
I'm pretty pumped to see some DIII Bracket graphics showing up.

Just got the bracket loaded up and we are all set. Make your picks and/or set up your group here.
Data Engineer/Lacrosse Fan --- Twitter: @laxreference --- Informed fans get Expected Goals, the new daily newsletter from LacrosseReference
ah23

Post by ah23 »

Bumping this up - LR is an awesome resource, great to see the D-III tourney added!
Laxfan1414

Post by Laxfan1414 »

IMG_0700.jpeg
IMG_0700.jpeg (137.07 KiB) Viewed 248 times
Shock the world. LL domination
laxreference

Post by laxreference »

Today is the last day to get your entry submitted for the Bracket Challenge. We are up to 213 entries in the DIII MLAX challenge.

Once the first game gets rolling, the contest will lock. Click here to get started.

Also, if you just want an easy way to post your picks, you can use this link.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”