Schools with architecture program

D3 Mens Lacrosse
thescottharris

Schools with architecture program

Post by thescottharris »

One of my coworkers' sons is looking at going into architecture for college, and she said that they were looking for D3 schools that offered it because her son wants to try to play basketball in college. Do any of y'all know of any architecture programs at D3 schools?
Last edited by thescottharris on Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SixBySix

Re: Schools with architecture program

Post by SixBySix »

I know of at least one person who did an Architecture special major at Swarthmore by combining courses in the engineering and fine art departments. Probably not the most direct path but I believe he went on to do an architecture masters degree at Yale after graduating.
Nosey Ned

Post by Nosey Ned »

I know Catholic University of America in Wash DC has a school of architecture. I would also assume all the techs would as well. RIT, RPI etc
Laxfan1414

Post by Laxfan1414 »

RPI has a great engineering program. It is tough to juggle both playing a sport and the demands of architecture as a major. Studio classes are demanding and often 5 hours at a time.
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

Roger Williams has a good Architecture program. My cousin went there and does quite well for himself. They also have BB and play in a competitive conference.
richard

Post by richard »

Daughter has two buddies that studied architecture, one at Catholic and one at Hobart William Smith. Knowing them pretty well I would recommend both schools.
VTLaxGuy

Post by VTLaxGuy »

Norwich has a nice architecture program.

I've heard of a few different students who were able to juggle the demanding program with being a varsity athlete. Both the guys I'm thinking of were civilians at Norwich....I'm not sure architecture plus corps of cadets plus playing on a team would work. God bless anybody who tries that trifecta.
primetime45

Post by primetime45 »

Marywood University has a school of architecture

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”