PLL Championship Series

D3 Mens Lacrosse
valaxfan

PLL Championship Series

Post by valaxfan »

At the PLL California vs Boston game at the St. James, in Springfield VA. Kevin Rodgers, from Lynchburg, playing for California. Just missed a shot at a goal.

valaxfan
relaxedfan

Re: PLL Championship Series

Post by relaxedfan »

I'm watching online and not a huge fan of the 6v6 game (not a complete hater either). Curious to what the atmosphere is like at the venue? Are fans watching it live getting into it? How is the crowd numbers and energy wise?
valaxfan

Post by valaxfan »

relaxedfan wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:07 pm I'm watching online and not a huge fan of the 6v6 game (not a complete hater either). Curious to what the atmosphere is like at the venue? Are fans watching it live getting into it? How is the crowd numbers and energy wise?
Its a pretty laid back crowd until those up and down sprints of play, then they start to get into it.

valaxfan
MVPiccoli

Post by MVPiccoli »

relaxedfan wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:07 pm I'm watching online and not a huge fan of the 6v6 game (not a complete hater either). Curious to what the atmosphere is like at the venue? Are fans watching it live getting into it? How is the crowd numbers and energy wise?
I like that sixes eliminates a lot of the specialization. Seems more in tune with the games origins. But it's not my cup of tea either.
oldtimelax

Post by oldtimelax »

If you want to see a goal scored every 20 seconds, this is your game. The shooters have too much of an advantage. It's a shame that this will be the format used for The Olympics. I certainly understand why, but it's a bastardization of the field game.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”