Salisbury 2024

D3 Mens Lacrosse
Jknows

Re: Salisbury 2024

Post by Jknows »

BigMoose9 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 pm I didn’t get to catch any of the game tonight but noticed that Strub or Nestor didn’t register any points. Were they out or just had a quiet night? Two great players would hate if they were out for extended time.
I was able to watch a little bit of the third and fourth online and Nestor played (had eight shots, two GBs). Didn’t see Strub in the box score and didn’t recall him on the field (Wong got the start).

Hope for Strub he’s back for CLC playoffs, as well as hope Carozzo comes back. He hasn’t played since the Stevenson game.
Motorman

Post by Motorman »

Jknows wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:46 am
BigMoose9 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 pm I didn’t get to catch any of the game tonight but noticed that Strub or Nestor didn’t register any points. Were they out or just had a quiet night? Two great players would hate if they were out for extended time.
I was able to watch a little bit of the third and fourth online and Nestor played (had eight shots, two GBs). Didn’t see Strub in the box score and didn’t recall him on the field (Wong got the start).

Hope for Strub he’s back for CLC playoffs, as well as hope Carozzo comes back. He hasn’t played since the Stevenson game.
Amazing roster depth on Gulls roster. Scoring comes from every offensive source and changes from game to game. Defensive nightmare for opponents.
YCOLaxFanSU

Post by YCOLaxFanSU »

I have been watching the game today on and off and I tuned in to hear that 2 attackmen "gone down" for the season. Who are those 2?

Took the offense to a little while to get going today. Defense has played better though compared to the first meeting.

Update: I read a few posts earlier and looks like my question was answered.
Last edited by YCOLaxFanSU on Wed May 01, 2024 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Motorman

Post by Motorman »

Gulls score by pole. 2 man down. Sums up the game.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”