a hofstra wish

D1 Mens Lacrosse
hofpride

a hofstra wish

Post by hofpride »

We dont have yesterday because it is gone .We dont have tomorrow because its not here yet , but we have today , the present, a gift to us all.So embrace it , make the most of it and make it a good memory .And wishing in the coming year we can all judge each other by heart, mind and soul.To the dutch , YEAH BOYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ , CANT WAIT!
10stone5

Re: a hofstra wish

Post by 10stone5 »

👍👍👍
kaysejo

Post by kaysejo »

Here is a Hofstra wish, how about being mentioned in the top 20 in the polls. Seems to be getting tougher to recruit, compete, and win on a consistent basis. There is a lot that goes into this "Dutch" formula I know. But, how come we can't grab some of the talent that comes back to the Island and surrounding area? Has Hofstra lax lost it's national brand forever? A seismic shift is needed by school and alum to right this wayward ship.
hofpride

Post by hofpride »

Here yo bro - the boys looked good in the fall , academics on the way up , becoming better landing spot , keep the faith , the university is growing , we'll see
hofpride

Post by hofpride »

adding to that dont recall this many freshman from top tier maryland programs
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

I noticed the Pride have 20+ freshmen and just 3 seniors?
Is that the natural attrition rate there, or a weird covid bubble/transfer portal thing?
hofpride

Post by hofpride »

I wish hofstra wasnt playing AF in the morning so I could tailgate
oldbartman

Post by oldbartman »

hofpride wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:42 am I wish hofstra wasnt playing AF in the morning so I could tailgate
Irish Coffee??

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”