Home Honey, I'm High

General Chatter
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Home Honey, I'm High

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DMac wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:
DMac wrote:I must admit I like the irony of this, the black market that the feds built (and continue to feed) are the ones who will keep the legal businesses in line with pricing. Feds learned this pretty quickly in Colorado and it aint gonna be no different anywhere else either. Feds built themselves a very wealthy and savvy competitor.....poetic justice, IMO.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/blac ... 00174.html
We'll see. Perhaps the $4500 a pound dayz are long gone, when the "legal" places are selling it for $2K. Long live Peter Mcintosh.
I'd bet that the feds would be selling it for a whole lot closer to the $4500 than $2K (I think you're a little light there) were it not for the black market where you can buy the same thing for about the same price. Feds aint dictating those prices, the black market boys are.
Friend just had his sister-in-law here for the week-end, has a MM card from Mass, has her MM pen (oil). Exact same stuff you can get on the streets (yes, the comparison was made by her with my buddy's illegal pen....no difference), but she gets half the amount she can get on the streets for the same money. Think she's now interested in getting her prescription filled by her brother-in-law rather than at the dispensary at this point? Black market will keep feds in line with their pricing.
I thought about you when I read this article...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/styl ... -weed.html
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

"Willie got me smoking"
:lol: :lol:
I'm pretty much on the same page as Don with the whole deal.
Always surprises me, the number of plants one is allowed to
grow for personal consumption in legal states. I'd sure think
ten plants ought to do you just fine....'at's a lot of smokin', brotha!
:mrgreen:
DMac

Post by DMac »

Would anyone tell an asthmatic he/she can't bring his "puffer" to school?
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/califor ... 53149.html
Sure seems as if this stuff works for some people.
It's long past the time marijuana be taken off of Shed 1.
http://theconversation.com/cannabis-oil ... know-98499
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

He dmac....I triple dog dare ya! :lol: this is hilarious https://youtu.be/rerj92ZPuV4
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
DMac

Post by DMac »

OMFG, youth, my stomach hurts! There aint enough dares in the world for you to ever see me do that ****!!! Scary part is, guaran-damn-teed he's a registered voter and that's, no doubt, not the dumbest thing he's ever done....What the heck????
Thanks for posting, but I'll stick with the nicer flavors. Grape is pretty nice.
I'll be forwarding that beauty to a few buds...too funny.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Big doin's in the Cuse last night. Andrew looking for the stoners vote. Been opposed to it all along til his opponent stepped up and went pro legalization.
https://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf ... 2200017647
Big question remains...Sched 1. This is all illegal according to law, absolutely have to legitimize this business if you want to see it reach its potential....banks, investors, etc. I realize it's a monstrous task but someone has to figure out a way to pull the Fed's head out of their ass so they can see the light.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

someone has to figure out a way to pull the Fed's head out of their ass so they can see the light.
DMac

Good luck waiting for that to happen Dmac. The feds have had their heads up there so long they like the smell and they function just fine being in the dark. confused2
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DMac wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:
DMac wrote:I must admit I like the irony of this, the black market that the feds built (and continue to feed) are the ones who will keep the legal businesses in line with pricing. Feds learned this pretty quickly in Colorado and it aint gonna be no different anywhere else either. Feds built themselves a very wealthy and savvy competitor.....poetic justice, IMO.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/blac ... 00174.html
We'll see. Perhaps the $4500 a pound dayz are long gone, when the "legal" places are selling it for $2K. Long live Peter Mcintosh.
I'd bet that the feds would be selling it for a whole lot closer to the $4500 than $2K (I think you're a little light there) were it not for the black market where you can buy the same thing for about the same price. Feds aint dictating those prices, the black market boys are.
Friend just had his sister-in-law here for the week-end, has a MM card from Mass, has her MM pen (oil). Exact same stuff you can get on the streets (yes, the comparison was made by her with my buddy's illegal pen....no difference), but she gets half the amount she can get on the streets for the same money. Think she's now interested in getting her prescription filled by her brother-in-law rather than at the dispensary at this point? Black market will keep feds in line with their pricing.
The outdoor product is being harvested now.......it just "feels" better than the indoor product. Drones have to file flightplans, even DEA ones. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

I'll be swimming acrosse Walden pond at around 3pm if SinLaw wants a sample
Last edited by runrussellrun on Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

youthathletics wrote:He dmac....I triple dog dare ya! :lol: this is hilarious https://youtu.be/rerj92ZPuV4
hillaryous!! Reminds me of duck hunting evenings at the "quack shack" Ahh...life is good and fun
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
DMac

Post by DMac »

Big day in Canada, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
Meanwhile here in the US, Sched 1 is holding on strong and Sessions is on the job.
Brilliant.
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Edmonton Girl Guide sells out of cookies in cannabis store lineup
She sold her inventory in less than 45 minutes.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton ... -1.4868520
DMac

Post by DMac »

You have to say that girl's a pretty sharp cookie, eh? That's almost like cheating though, sellin' cookies in a pot line. Kinda like fish in a barrel.

Pretty amazing what you hear about this plant when someone other than the folks working at the one government authorized outfit to do research on it talk about its values. This plant has been treated like a cockroach by the Feds (liars and dopes) despite their being the Blattodea in the relationship. Fortunately it has the survivor capabilities of the insect. I'll be surprised if the hemp business doesn't really boom, there's really a lot there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4kKxY7KNyw
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Ohhhh Canada!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Mexico Supreme Court says ban on recreational marijuana unconstitutional

Apparently by law the Mexican government has 90 to regulate the use or change the constitution. If they don't the court will direct law enforcement to stop arresting recreational users.
DMac

Post by DMac »

This arrogant instigator really is annoying, to say nothing of having his head so far up his arse his brain has turned to schit. Too many people get their idea of what's going on in the world from people like this whose sole purpose is to agitate and stir the pot in the name of ratings, regardless of how untrue their words are.
Corporations want to profit from it.......as opposed to the black market boys who play by no rules and pay no taxes. If you're opposed to legalization don't use Carlson's argument, you'll sound like as big a fool as he does here.
You can not legally smoke pot on the streets of New York, bet on that...and I'm not certain, but I don't believe you can smoke on the streets in Colorado either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDvQsfQvS4Y
6x6

Post by 6x6 »

B1091531-4BB5-470C-95C3-A2E6FB8882F2.jpeg
B1091531-4BB5-470C-95C3-A2E6FB8882F2.jpeg (96.93 KiB) Viewed 4003 times
DMac

Post by DMac »

That is one nice looking tree, 6, thanks for posting. I'll be forwarding that to a couple (well, maybe a few) folks who I think will appreciate that.
That's the Creator's Canibus Christmas Tree. It's ever green when in full bloom (sticks out brilliantly in a field of corn when the corn starts turning a little yellow/brownish in late summer/early autumn too), but not an evergreen tree. Different strain altogether.
:D
Lax Fidelis

Post by Lax Fidelis »

DMac wrote:This arrogant instigator really is annoying, to say nothing of having his head so far up his arse his brain has turned to schit. Too many people get their idea of what's going on in the world from people like this whose sole purpose is to agitate and stir the pot in the name of ratings, regardless of how untrue their words are.
Corporations want to profit from it.......as opposed to the black market boys who play by no rules and pay no taxes. If you're opposed to legalization don't use Carlson's argument, you'll sound like as big a fool as he does here.
You can not legally smoke pot on the streets of New York, bet on that...and I'm not certain, but I don't believe you can smoke on the streets in Colorado either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDvQsfQvS4Y
Hey laxnut: why would anyone with a functioning brain listen to a FauxNews commentator about anything? Esp. Tucker whose head is so far up Trump's anal orifice that he's lookng at Trump's tonsils! Of course, that assumes that Sean Hannity has gotten out of the way. :lol:
DMac

Post by DMac »

Well, the good news is, it all brought you out to play a little bit again. Welcome back.
As to your question, I'm clueless, have no idea why people tune in to listen to this pompous touch hole and his instigating, antagonistic, pot stirring, ilk.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

I think they hafta kill time before leaving the trailer for the welfare office...

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes

Return to “GENERAL CHATTER”