Military readiness

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Military readiness

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:25 am
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:17 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:44 pm
old salt wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:53 pm
a fan wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:34 pm Old Salt, you say you're not MAGA....yet you're posts read like a MAGA Greatest Hits. Deep State. Vote fraud. Hunter's getting a pass. Trump is unjustly indicted.

How about this: give us Five things MAGA believes that you don't.
1. Abortion ban before 15 wks.
2. 2016 election was not 'stolen'. Dem state officials changed the rules in the name of covid emergecy, not always in accordance with state laws or constitutions. Dems gamed the system & won under their rules. Not because of widespread voter fraud.
3. Total stoppage of aid to Ukraine. It should be limited to military aid only necessary for defense along current line of control, not regaining lost territory.
4. No gun control
5. imo -- need-based Food stamps = good thing. Other low income public assistance programs are necessary but need reform.
6. Immigration reform.
7. Billionaire tax. Close tax loopholes & shelters for Uber-wealthy.
8. SocSec/Medicare reform, need-based.
Those are 5 things MAGA believes that you don't??

1) 15 weeks is what you want, MAGA only wants earlier, or vice versa? Trump isn't demanding earlier than 15 weeks, pretty sure he's MAGA.

2) Does MAGA not believe 2016 was stolen and you do? or vice versa? I thought you didn't believe the Russians were helping Trump win? Just like MAGA, No "collusion" between the Trump Campaign and Russians...OR Perhaps you meant 2020 wasn't "stolen" and yet MAGA does? What you write as "Dem state officials changed the rules in the name of covid emergecy, not always in accordance with state laws or constitutions. Dems gamed the system..." is certainly consistent with lots of MAGA, though I'd agree that the extreme MAGA believe there was actual fraud. But MAGA conflates the changed rules to make it easier to vote without spreading infection or being afraid of being infected with...'election fraud' and "stolen".

3) MAGA doesn't necessarily demand total stoppage of aid, though the extreme MAGA will say it out loud...but yeah, MAGA doesn't want Ukraine to defeat Russia/Putin. They say that Ukraine isn't an American problem, if anything it's a European problem...sounds like you, right? And they say, consistent with Putin, that Ukraine is actually part of Russia, is rightfully 'Russian', and deserves to lose its land because "it couldn't defend itself". all sounds quite consistent with you.

4) No, total absence of gun control is not necessary to MAGA, though there's an element within the extreme allies of MAGA who feel there should be no impediment to guns, any guns...except of course for "criminals"...especially those "urban" criminals...

5) Does MAGA = no food stamps??? Haven't heard that as MAGA gospel.

6) MAGA believes in "immigration reform" but you don't? or vice versa? By immigration reform do you mean a "wall" or do you mean asylum for those currently undocumented? path to citizenship?...where do you disagree with MAGA?

7) You for or against "billionaire tax"?? the list was supposed to be of things MAGA wants...Trump hasn't told them to wants it, so they don't want it...and you do?

8) again, is that supposed to be something MAGA believes in that you don't? or vice versa? Not heard that as anything MAGA tenet or dogma, so where you getting that one?
I'm not as well versed (or obsessed) as you about what MAGA wants, or at least what you fantasize that they want.
You should be well versed. Trump's about to be our President. Again.
If that ever where to happen heads on this forum would explode. It would be like what Slim Whitman did to the Aliens in Mars Attacks.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:40 am
a fan wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:34 pm Old Salt, you say you're not MAGA....yet you're posts read like a MAGA Greatest Hits. Deep State. Vote fraud. Hunter's getting a pass. Trump is unjustly indicted.

2. 2016 election was not 'stolen'. Dem state officials changed the rules in the name of covid emergecy, not always in accordance with state laws or constitutions. Dems gamed the system & won under their rules. Not because of widespread voter fraud.
3. Total stoppage of aid to Ukraine. It should be limited to military aid only necessary for defense along current line of control, not regaining lost territory.
4. No gun control
5. imo -- need-based Food stamps = good thing. Other low income public assistance programs are necessary but need reform.
6. Immigration reform.

1) 15 weeks is what you want, MAGA only wants earlier, or vice versa? Trump isn't demanding earlier than 15 weeks, pretty sure he's MAGA.

2) Does MAGA not believe 2016 was stolen and you do? or vice versa? I thought you didn't believe the Russians were helping Trump win? Just like MAGA, No "collusion" between the Trump Campaign and Russians...OR Perhaps you meant 2020 wasn't "stolen" and yet MAGA does? What you write as "Dem state officials changed the rules in the name of covid emergecy, not always in accordance with state laws or constitutions. Dems gamed the system..." is certainly consistent with lots of MAGA, though I'd agree that the extreme MAGA believe there was actual fraud. But MAGA conflates the changed rules to make it easier to vote without spreading infection or being afraid of being infected with...'election fraud' and "stolen".

3) MAGA doesn't necessarily demand total stoppage of aid, though the extreme MAGA will say it out loud...but yeah, MAGA doesn't want Ukraine to defeat Russia/Putin. They say that Ukraine isn't an American problem, if anything it's a European problem...sounds like you, right? And they say, consistent with Putin, that Ukraine is actually part of Russia, is rightfully 'Russian', and deserves to lose its land because "it couldn't defend itself". all sounds quite consistent with you.

4) No, total absence of gun control is not necessary to MAGA, though there's an element within the extreme allies of MAGA who feel there should be no impediment to guns, any guns...except of course for "criminals"...especially those "urban" criminals...

6) MAGA believes in "immigration reform" but you don't? or vice versa? By immigration reform do you mean a "wall" or do you mean asylum for those currently undocumented? path to citizenship?...where do you disagree with MAGA?

7) You for or against "billionaire tax"?? the list was supposed to be of things MAGA wants...Trump hasn't told them to wants it, so they don't want it...and you do?

8) again, is that supposed to be something MAGA believes in that you don't? or vice versa? Not heard that as anything MAGA tenet or dogma, so where you getting that one?
I'm not as well versed (or obsessed) as you about what MAGA wants, or at least what you fantasize that they want.
If that ever where to happen heads on this forum would explode. It would be like what Slim Whitman did to the Aliens in Mars Attacks.
Not mine. I'll be stunned if Biden wins. Look at the Polls. Look at the key States.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:43 am Not mine. I'll be stunned if Biden wins. Look at the Polls. Look at the key States.
It's a year before the election so I wouldn't predict any kind of result. Look what has just transpired in the past three weeks and what could possibly happen in the next 52. Polls at this point aren't worth a lick only fodder for the media to keep everyone tuning in.

The Fatso Orange gets elected we'll all deserve every minute of the full fours years. If he doesn't we will still have to listen to him say he won and got robbed all over again.

Like Fatso Orange's hero, Andrew Jackson, the country survived him despite his best efforts to blow it up. Ironically, it took the election of Abraham Lincoln (infinitely better as a politician, statesman, leader and person) to produce a civil war after all. :oops:
Last edited by Kismet on Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:43 am

4. No gun control
6. Immigration reform.

Not mine. I'll be stunned if Biden wins. Look at the Polls. Look at the key States.
I've looked at the potential of trump winning and it would be a disaster of epic proportions. Trump would engage in a scorched earth policy the likes of which this nation has never seen. His vindictiveness will know no boundaries. It wouldn't be about the country it would be all about payback and vengeance. I dislike Biden but he would be a better option then a mentally unstable trump with a whole lot of scores to settle.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Kismet wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:13 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:43 am Not mine. I'll be stunned if Biden wins. Look at the Polls. Look at the key States.
It's a year before the election so I wouldn't predict any kind of result. Look what has just transpired in the past three weeks and what could possibly happen in the next 52. Polls at this point are worth a lick only fodder for the media to keep everyone tuning in.

The Fatso Orange gets elected we'll all deserve every minute of the full fours years. If he doesn't we will still have to listen to him say he won and got robbed all over again.

Like Fatso Orange's hero, Andrew Jackson, the country survived him despite his best efforts to blow it up. Ironically, it took the election of Abraham Lincoln (infinitely better as a politician, statesman, leader and person) to produce a civil war after all. :oops:
Whether he get elected or not, MAGA will remain. So to me, It doesn't matter who wins until sanity returns to the Republican party, and they get back to governing like they did in the 20th century.

Where we're really going to have trouble is when Trump dies. It'll be TeamTinFoil on steroids....where BigPharma teams up with Hunter Biden and the election riggers to murder Trump.
a fan

Post by a fan »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:18 pm

4. No gun control
6. Immigration reform.

I've looked at the potential of trump winning and it would be a disaster of epic proportions. Trump would engage in a scorched earth policy the likes of which this nation has never seen. His vindictiveness will know no boundaries. It wouldn't be about the country it would be all about payback and vengeance. I dislike Biden but he would be a better option then a mentally unstable trump with a whole lot of scores to settle.
He'll also double the size of government, and do everything he can to throw money at his kids....which means tax cuts for the rich.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:35 pm

4. No gun control
6. Immigration reform.

He'll also double the size of government, and do everything he can to throw money at his kids....which means tax cuts for the rich.
But the guiding philosophy of the Republican party is less government, lower taxes and more freedom... :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

4. No gun control
6. Immigration reform.

Ahh good to agree with you on something. Yes, Trump Unbound, MAGA Unbound could be much worse than just 4 years of ineptitude and corruption.

Your rant, however, ignores what I have previously explained to you that the GOP of my adulthood, pre MAGA, won elections again and again, and governed, for the most part responsibly. Sure, they didn’t treat Democrats nor democracy as the “enemy”. They saw the contest to be between ideas, not dogma.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:55 pm

4. No gun control
6. Immigration reform.

But the guiding philosophy of the Republican party is less government, lower taxes and more freedom... :roll:
That’s the prior GOP at least stated vision, Reagan forward, but that has nothing to do with the MAGA cult.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:48 pm

4. No gun control
6. Immigration reform.

That’s the prior GOP at least stated vision, Reagan forward, but that has nothing to do with the MAGA cult.
That is usually the same theme all Republicans have. What exactly do hardcore MAGA supporters stand for?? Do they have any core beliefs at all?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:45 pm

4. No gun control
6. Immigration reform.

Ahh good to agree with you on something. Yes, Trump Unbound, MAGA Unbound could be much worse than just 4 years of ineptitude and corruption.

Your rant, however, ignores what I have previously explained to you that the GOP of my adulthood, pre MAGA, won elections again and again, and governed, for the most part responsibly. Sure, they didn’t treat Democrats nor democracy as the “enemy”. They saw the contest to be between ideas, not dogma.
The GOP of my youth was always frowned upon by my Irish/Catholic Democrat family. My mom worshiped JFK my grandmother idolized Harry Truman. Nixon had the ability to bring words out of my mothers mouth that would make a sailor blush. I have witnessed the GOP in NYS simply dry up and blow away as a political force. This is a state being run into the ground by one party rule. While your grinding your choppers to the nubbins over MAGA Republicans I'm shaking my head at the stupidity of the FLP radical Democrats destroying this state and wondering where the difference in both parties lies.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:38 am
OCanada wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:13 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:58 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:39 am

4. No gun control
6. Immigration reform.

I never denied that Russia wanted Trump to win in 2016 or that they tried to help him win.
I just don't believe that it made any difference or that he or his campaign colluded.
I keep hearing about the MAGA gun lobby"s unfettered 2nd Amendment liberties.
I'm for a billionaires tax. afan keeps complaining about the Trump tax cuts for the rich.
You're just nuts when you say that MAGA wants Russia to defeat Ukraine. They want to limit US aid & see the EU aid more.
I'm for immigration reform that does not include deportation of all migrants currently here unlawfully.
Mmm, you certainly threw as much poop as you could at concerns about Russian intervention in 2016, ultimately landing as you describe: No difference, no collusion. “HOAX”. That’s well within MAGA apologia.

Yes, there’s several extreme slices of MAGA world that find common cause with one another. That includes extremes in guns, abortion, immigration, race, etc. MAGA politicians either pander to these extremes overtly or with a wink and a nod, tacit acceptance. Within MAGA there are ranges of views and prescriptions, but all tilt heavily to using minority manipulation of government to enact their views regardless of majority preferences. All find a common banner in hyper “nationalism”, and this is all quite come comfortable as white Christian nationalism with claims that this what God and The Founders intended. But these specific extremist slices aren’t the defining characteristics of MAGA, rather it’s the election denialism and the abandonment of the rule of law when it is to be applied to them or those they anoint in power. Power is the objective whatever the slice.

Interesting re billionaires tax. I agree, though devils in the details as to what that means. But generally we don’t tax remotely enough at the extreme high end of the wealth bracket. Both individually and corporately. Too much aggregation of wealth and power in too few people and companies. But I don’t think opposition to billionaires tax is as much MAGA phenomenon as it is a GOP pact with those funders. Arguably that now means a MAGA pact. Certainly that’s what this ridiculous performance in the House to defund the IRS is about.

On your last point, you are defending MAGA views, aligning your self as in agreement with what you say they want. I said the extremists would be happy with a Russian victory over Ukraine, a victor Orban or better yet Belorussian outcome if not outright absorption of all or part of Ukraine. Pretty close to what you have argued is acceptable and I think your views are less pro Russian than MAGA extremists on this. But right in line with MAGA generally.

We were looking for what you actually disagree with MAGA about, and where, if anywhere, you draw the line and reject their assumption or resumption of power.

To my mind, there are MAGA extremists with various points of entry and specific objectives, some others just attracted to the cult of personality and the sense of empowerment from being part of something they think is important ( some of this being QAnon crazy level), and others in the MAGA tent are enablers, willing to go along, to accept whatever gross immorality or illegality, as long as in opposition to perceived political foes. For power, wealth. And obviously lots of fuzzy overlap.
You never address how your version of the Republican party spent decades kowtowing to the Democrats and never having the intestinal fortitude to stand up for any core values you might possess. As effed up as this new version of an effed up Republican party is they will take the Democrats to task on a regular basis. Your version of the effed up Republican party should have considered standing for something and not been terrified about conflicts with the Democrats. When Chuck Schumer mocks Republicans old sod he is not just mocking MAGA he is mocking all Republicans that have spent decades being doormats. That includes you and your wishy washy lets all just get along with the Democrats fellow old school Republicans. You all remind me of Dubbya in this regard, no matter how much incoming Dubbya took from the Democrats he never said boo to them. The downside to your ideal version of what the Republicans should look like is that you all come across like a bunch of whimps just standing in line waiting to be steamrolled. Your version of the party does have an upside, y'all can compose magnificent concession speeches for when you lose elections. :D. There is nothing wrong for your version of the party to make a principled stand once every 20 years or so. It only hurts for a little while. ;)
Your rant reads like a description of the current GOP.
They have no ideas, they have shown no interest in governing, they are spending grrat amounts of money and energy to undermine democracy. . They have NO party platform, offer no solutions, their members spend more time looking for exposure than developing policy, they have already done enormous danger to our economic and politicsl sytems and line up to kiss DJT’s fat butt. No guts or moral cord to anything they do
But my rant is better than your rant silly boy. :D
Only a deviant intellect would believe that fantasy has much merit but then most of your stuff carries the same fault.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:02 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:48 pm

4. No gun control
6. Immigration reform.

That is usually the same theme all Republicans have. What exactly do hardcore MAGA supporters stand for?? Do they have any core beliefs at all?
Power at any cost, any sacrifice of real morality and ethics, full abandonment of the rule of law as equally applied.
Support or at least acceptance of various bigotries and conspiracy theories.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

4. No gun control
6. Immigration reform.

And THAT will be the end of the rule of law. We have a cooperative system. No way people would tolerate an authoritarian regime. Not enough police, prisons, or internment camps.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

4. No gun control
6. Immigration reform.

I never denied that Russia wanted Trump to win in 2016 or that they tried to help him win.
I just don't believe that it made any difference or that he or his campaign colluded.
I'm for a billionaires tax. afan keeps complaining about the Trump tax cuts for the rich.
You're just nuts when you say that MAGA wants Russia to defeat Ukraine. They want to limit US aid & see the EU aid more.
I'm for immigration reform that does not include deportation of all migrants currently here unlawfully.
Regarding the 2020 election Saltine - The following question remains: All of the your House/Senate GOP were elected under the same laws, on the same ballots, counted by the same machines. Were all of them legitimately elected? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Watching Eastman lie like a rug on 60 Minutes tonight. Despicable. and like Fatso Orange likely a criminal.
Enough already :oops:
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:06 pm Regarding the 2020 election Saltine - The following question remains: All of the your House/Senate GOP were elected under the same laws, on the same ballots, counted by the same machines. Were all of them legitimately elected? :oops: :oops: :oops:
They would have won under the previously existing rules anyway, as would the (R) Senate candidates in MI, AZ, & 2 in GA.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:25 am You should be well versed. Trump's about to be our President. Again.
Stop worrying. The Dems, the media & the Deep State will find a way to prevent it, no matter what it takes. The ends justify the means.
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:39 am On your last point, you are defending MAGA views, aligning your self as in agreement with what you say they want. I said the extremists would be happy with a Russian victory over Ukraine, a victor Orban or better yet Belorussian outcome if not outright absorption of all or part of Ukraine. Pretty close to what you have argued is acceptable and I think your views are less pro Russian than MAGA extremists on this. But right in line with MAGA generally.
Wrong again. The MAGA position would be to stop ALL aid to Ukraine. Full Stop.

My position was & is to continue defensive military aid as necessary to ensure Ukraine's survival, as it currently exists, without winning back all previously held territory.

In hopes of long term stability before Russia's invasion, I would have preferred a Belorussian-like outcome (voluntary alliance in a Union State) rather than returning to a Cold War & (now 2, soon to be 3) proxy wars vs a renewed axis of enemy nations, which we cannot sustain.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 9:31 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:25 am You should be well versed. Trump's about to be our President. Again.
Stop worrying. The Dems, the media & the Deep State will find a way to prevent it, no matter what it takes. The ends justify the means.
:lol: Ya got it backwards.....YOUR media, YOUR R Voters, and YOUR Deep State (you know, all the folks slowly pleading guilty) will do whatever it takes to get Donnie elected.

It's why I'm ready for more Trump. You and your fellow TinFoilHat conspiracists will make it so.

Remember mocking me about Hillary's Forgotten Voter, OS? How are they doing?

Still forgotten. But sure.....the Deep State.

Deep State is the only thing holding things together for you and the voters you claim to care about. By all means, get rid of the only people who care about them anymore. I can't stop you or your team from doing this.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

OCanada wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:01 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:38 am
OCanada wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:13 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:58 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:39 am

4. No gun control
6. Immigration reform.

Mmm, you certainly threw as much poop as you could at concerns about Russian intervention in 2016, ultimately landing as you describe: No difference, no collusion. “HOAX”. That’s well within MAGA apologia.

Yes, there’s several extreme slices of MAGA world that find common cause with one another. That includes extremes in guns, abortion, immigration, race, etc. MAGA politicians either pander to these extremes overtly or with a wink and a nod, tacit acceptance. Within MAGA there are ranges of views and prescriptions, but all tilt heavily to using minority manipulation of government to enact their views regardless of majority preferences. All find a common banner in hyper “nationalism”, and this is all quite come comfortable as white Christian nationalism with claims that this what God and The Founders intended. But these specific extremist slices aren’t the defining characteristics of MAGA, rather it’s the election denialism and the abandonment of the rule of law when it is to be applied to them or those they anoint in power. Power is the objective whatever the slice.

Interesting re billionaires tax. I agree, though devils in the details as to what that means. But generally we don’t tax remotely enough at the extreme high end of the wealth bracket. Both individually and corporately. Too much aggregation of wealth and power in too few people and companies. But I don’t think opposition to billionaires tax is as much MAGA phenomenon as it is a GOP pact with those funders. Arguably that now means a MAGA pact. Certainly that’s what this ridiculous performance in the House to defund the IRS is about.

On your last point, you are defending MAGA views, aligning your self as in agreement with what you say they want. I said the extremists would be happy with a Russian victory over Ukraine, a victor Orban or better yet Belorussian outcome if not outright absorption of all or part of Ukraine. Pretty close to what you have argued is acceptable and I think your views are less pro Russian than MAGA extremists on this. But right in line with MAGA generally.

We were looking for what you actually disagree with MAGA about, and where, if anywhere, you draw the line and reject their assumption or resumption of power.

To my mind, there are MAGA extremists with various points of entry and specific objectives, some others just attracted to the cult of personality and the sense of empowerment from being part of something they think is important ( some of this being QAnon crazy level), and others in the MAGA tent are enablers, willing to go along, to accept whatever gross immorality or illegality, as long as in opposition to perceived political foes. For power, wealth. And obviously lots of fuzzy overlap.
You never address how your version of the Republican party spent decades kowtowing to the Democrats and never having the intestinal fortitude to stand up for any core values you might possess. As effed up as this new version of an effed up Republican party is they will take the Democrats to task on a regular basis. Your version of the effed up Republican party should have considered standing for something and not been terrified about conflicts with the Democrats. When Chuck Schumer mocks Republicans old sod he is not just mocking MAGA he is mocking all Republicans that have spent decades being doormats. That includes you and your wishy washy lets all just get along with the Democrats fellow old school Republicans. You all remind me of Dubbya in this regard, no matter how much incoming Dubbya took from the Democrats he never said boo to them. The downside to your ideal version of what the Republicans should look like is that you all come across like a bunch of whimps just standing in line waiting to be steamrolled. Your version of the party does have an upside, y'all can compose magnificent concession speeches for when you lose elections. :D. There is nothing wrong for your version of the party to make a principled stand once every 20 years or so. It only hurts for a little while. ;)
Your rant reads like a description of the current GOP.
They have no ideas, they have shown no interest in governing, they are spending grrat amounts of money and energy to undermine democracy. . They have NO party platform, offer no solutions, their members spend more time looking for exposure than developing policy, they have already done enormous danger to our economic and politicsl sytems and line up to kiss DJT’s fat butt. No guts or moral cord to anything they do
But my rant is better than your rant silly boy. :D
Only a deviant intellect would believe that fantasy has much merit but then most of your stuff carries the same fault.
I heard reference to myself here.

Doughboy wants to know something on Ricky FFGs behalf

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5sogkpTTA4s
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide

Return to “POLITICS”