USALacrosse

Coach Drills/Training
Farfromgeneva

USALacrosse

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I’m sure Balt MSA folks will say it’s all good but I seem to be having a million problems with the administrative aspects of USALacrosse as a newer coach (did fall boys and doing it again in the spring here). Just dumb stuff with their systems and communication. Is there shortcuts to having normal use from this org or is it just always been always will be poorly functioning?
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
ohmilax34

Re: USALacrosse

Post by ohmilax34 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:42 am I’m sure Balt MSA folks will say it’s all good but I seem to be having a million problems with the administrative aspects of USALacrosse as a newer coach (did fall boys and doing it again in the spring here). Just dumb stuff with their systems and communication. Is there shortcuts to having normal use from this org or is it just always been always will be poorly functioning?
How do you use US Lacrosse as a youth coach? Insurance?
Farfromgeneva

Re: USALacrosse

Post by Farfromgeneva »

ohmilax34 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:53 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:42 am I’m sure Balt MSA folks will say it’s all good but I seem to be having a million problems with the administrative aspects of USALacrosse as a newer coach (did fall boys and doing it again in the spring here). Just dumb stuff with their systems and communication. Is there shortcuts to having normal use from this org or is it just always been always will be poorly functioning?
How do you use US Lacrosse as a youth coach? Insurance?
Pretty much. My kids like the magazine though they treat it as a adjunct Xmas/birthday shopping list.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide

Return to “COACH DRILLS/TRAINING”