Cool Vids

D3 Mens Lacrosse
BIGDAWG

Cool Vids

Post by BIGDAWG »

https://youtu.be/Tc6IT5L3ZSk
Fun team building activity I was able to find online. Feel free to send this over to any coaches you know, could help build some culture. Let me know what you guys think and lets keep adding righteous flicks.
InsiderRoll

Re: Cool Vids

Post by InsiderRoll »

Just saw this one on social media. W&L rafting.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/2kgzoemvVjQ[/youtube]
BIGDAWG

Post by BIGDAWG »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGgKdDCJx5o

Realized this thread isn't getting the love it should! Here is a link to a great soundtrack for anyone who needs to relax, focus, or settle in before bed. Let me know what you guys think!
DeepPocket

Post by DeepPocket »

The individual on YouTube who put up this video has an entire playlist of 76 “D3 man up goals” if you click the name and then playlists.

https://youtu.be/s2oDxgNw_RU
MAC - The SEC of DIII lacrosse.
BIGDAWG

Post by BIGDAWG »

hell yeah brother great video submission
BIGDAWG

Post by BIGDAWG »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzBZqT5BgXY

cool watch on how real men used to workout and train, none of this pseudo plyo bs and olympic lifting, just good ole fashion hard nosed grit
NESCAC teams should watch this to make their teams tough like the liberty league boys
SixBySix

Post by SixBySix »

DeepPocket wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:26 pm The individual on YouTube who put up this video has an entire playlist of 76 “D3 man up goals” if you click the name and then playlists.

https://youtu.be/s2oDxgNw_RU
Literally as soon as I opened the video, I thought, "Oh, is this going to be the 3-3, fake pass, throw back to the top left that Amherst runs 4 times a game?"... and of course, it was. I cannot believe how consistently that play worked for them--they ran it just about every man-up opportunity!
BIGDAWG

Post by BIGDAWG »

Cmon now folks, lets get this jumpin
DeepPocket

Post by DeepPocket »

BIGDAWG

Post by BIGDAWG »

DeepPocket wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:05 pm https://youtu.be/rbxS89MKH4c
hell yeah brother, can't wait to see those sticks tear up d3
laxdad30

Post by laxdad30 »

How about making gym class like this again?
https://youtu.be/NGa6BPj3Mcw
DeepPocket

Post by DeepPocket »

https://youtu.be/UZXbrAoyTI8

Inside lacrosse has a whole series of videos breaking down each DIII POTY candidate like this one here.
BIGDAWG

Post by BIGDAWG »

laxdad30 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:26 pm How about making gym class like this again?
Miss these days. Today's kids wouldn't understand with their participation trophies and dodgeball games. America was a better place when our gym class resembled infantry bootcamp. :mrgreen:
Jumbo

Post by Jumbo »

BIGDAWG wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:11 am
laxdad30 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:26 pm How about making gym class like this again?
Miss these days. Today's kids wouldn't understand with their participation trophies and dodgeball games. America was a better place when our gym class resembled infantry bootcamp. :mrgreen:
I bet only 10% of high school kids could do that obstacle course today
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

kun289 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:31 am Your videos are absolutely captivating! The creativity and effort you put into each one shine through brilliantly. Your content is not only cool but also incredibly engaging, leaving viewers eagerly awaiting your next upload. Your unique style and attention to detail make your videos a true pleasure to watch, and your talent for storytelling and visual aesthetics is truly commendable. Keep up the fantastic work, as your videos have a Stylish DP remarkable way of brightening up our screens and adding excitement to our day!
TheRaven wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:57 am I believe the key aspect to consider here is that this practice may be impacting Rutgers' appeal to top-tier high school recruits and underclassmen in a less favorable way. It's possible that the expectations of earning playing time through hard work and dedication are diminishing as older players enter the transfer portal and secure playing time. Whether or not this strategy effectively results in high-quality teams is a separate matter entirely.
From my perspective, I don't have a strong personal stake in this matter. However, I am intrigued by the various approaches to recruiting and coaching and how they influence the sport and the young athletes who invest significant effort on and off the field. Nonetheless, I find myself deeply intrigued by the diverse array of strategies employed in the realms of recruiting and coaching, and the profound impact they wield on the sport itself, as well as on the dedicated young athletes who pour their hearts and souls into their endeavors, both on and off the playing field. The myriad techniques and philosophies that coaches and institutions adopt to build competitive teams and mold the next generation of sports talents continue to captivate my curiosity. I am fascinated by the intricate web of decisions, choices, and principles that coaches navigate, and the ripple effects these choices have on the athletes' development, aspirations, and overall experience within the world of sports. Consequently, my interest extends not only to the practical outcomes of these strategies but also to the broader implications they carry for the sport and its aspiring stars. My stance on heavy portal usage is not as negatively charged as it was regarding a previous issue, but it does raise similar questions about the priorities of coaches. I believe the practice in question may be having an impact on Rutgers, potentially making it a less appealing choice for accomplished high school recruits, including those at the top of their class. Moreover, it might be creating a less favorable environment for underclassmen overall. The traditional notion of earning playing time through dedication and hard work could be diminishing as more experienced players enter through the transfer portal and secure those opportunities. I believe the key takeaway here is that this practice may be altering Rutgers' appeal to top-tier high school recruits, as well as diminishing its overall appeal to underclassmen. The expectation of earning playing time through hard work and dedication appears to be diminishing as more experienced players enter the transfer portal and secure playing opportunities. Whether this strategy proves effective in building high-caliber teams is a separate matter altogether. From a personal standpoint, I don't have a strong stance on this issue. I'm merely interested in exploring diverse approaches to recruitment and coaching, and the implications for both the sport and the young athletes who invest their time and effort on and off the field. While my reservations about heavy reliance on the transfer portal are not as pronounced as they were with regards to early recruitment, it does prompt similar considerations about what coaches are emphasizing in their strategies.
Same chatGTP generated weird crap. Where’s a mod when you need one…

Imagine if this loser did wall ball with all the time he’s doing this. Might’ve actually gotten some playing time, sad
AshHull

Post by AshHull »

BIGDAWG wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:34 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzBZqT5BgXY

cool watch on how real men used to workout and train, none of this pseudo plyo bs and olympic lifting, just good ole fashion hard nosed grit
NESCAC teams should watch this to make their teams tough like the liberty league boys
Take notes kids... great vid
TheRaven

Post by TheRaven »

choochooCharlie wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:34 am
kun289 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:31 am Your videos are absolutely captivating! The creativity and effort you put into each one shine through brilliantly. Your content is not only cool but also incredibly engaging, leaving viewers eagerly awaiting your next upload. Your unique style and attention to detail make your videos a true pleasure to watch, and your talent for storytelling and visual aesthetics is truly commendable. Keep up the fantastic work, as your videos have a Stylish DP remarkable way of brightening up our screens and adding excitement to our day!
TheRaven wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:57 am I believe the key aspect to consider here is that this practice may be impacting Rutgers' appeal to top-tier high school recruits and underclassmen in a less favorable way. It's possible that the expectations of earning playing time through hard work and dedication are diminishing as older players enter the transfer portal and secure playing time. Whether or not this strategy effectively results in high-quality teams is a separate matter entirely.
From my perspective, I don't have a strong personal stake in this matter. However, I am intrigued by the various approaches to recruiting and coaching and how they influence the sport and the young athletes who invest significant effort on and off the field. Nonetheless, I find myself deeply intrigued by the diverse array of strategies employed in the realms of recruiting and coaching, and the profound impact they wield on the sport itself, as well as on the dedicated young athletes who pour their hearts and souls into their endeavors, both on and off the playing field. The myriad techniques and philosophies that coaches and institutions adopt to build competitive teams and mold the next generation of sports talents continue to captivate my curiosity. I am fascinated by the intricate web of decisions, choices, and principles that coaches navigate, and the ripple effects these choices have on the athletes' development, aspirations, and overall experience within the world of sports. Consequently, my interest extends not only to the practical outcomes of these strategies but also to the broader implications they carry for the sport and its aspiring stars. My stance on heavy portal usage is not as negatively charged as it was regarding a previous issue, but it does raise similar questions about the priorities of coaches. I believe the practice in question may be having an impact on Rutgers, potentially making it a less appealing choice for accomplished high school recruits, including those at the top of their class. Moreover, it might be creating a less favorable environment for underclassmen overall. The traditional notion of earning playing time through dedication and hard work could be diminishing as more experienced players enter through the transfer portal and secure those opportunities. I believe the key takeaway here is that this practice may be altering Rutgers' appeal to top-tier high school recruits, as well as diminishing its overall appeal to underclassmen. The expectation of earning playing time through hard work and dedication appears to be diminishing as more experienced players enter the transfer portal and secure playing opportunities. Whether this strategy proves effective in building high-caliber teams is a separate matter altogether. From a personal standpoint, I don't have a strong stance on this issue. I'm merely interested in exploring diverse approaches to recruitment and coaching, and the implications for both the sport and the young athletes who invest their time and effort on and off the field. While my reservations about heavy reliance on the transfer portal are not as pronounced as they were with regards to early recruitment, it does prompt similar considerations about what coaches are emphasizing in their strategies.
Same chatGTP generated weird crap. Where’s a mod when you need one…

Imagine if this loser did wall ball with all the time he’s doing this. Might’ve actually gotten some playing time, sad
Sounds like someone is angry I just have a passion for lacrosse. Maybe you need to take a chillpill and go watch ECDGreg or something on your TacoBell Lunch break. You are so anti-fanlax terms and conditions for commenting on my passion for lacrosse. Sorry it's not as intense as your passion for voodoo dolls of D3 lacrosse players. You're just jealous of me milkshake

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”