Israel and Zionism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:02 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:57 pm
jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:37 pm Bidden will not see Gantz while he is visiting. Kamala will interface with Gantz while he is visiting. This is a good way to handle the visit, sends the right message. Pretty clever idea for the oldest, dumbest guy in the room. :roll:

Bibi is pis$ed. Complains Bidden needs to stay out of Israeli politics. Bibi is such a hypocrite.
You seriously just used the term interface for Gantz meeting with Harris?? :roll: :roll: :roll: I bet that will be quite an interesting interfacing. For mature audiences only.
... what, you had to look it up in a dictionary? :lol: :lol:
Your a sad spectacle Doc. How far your mental decline has advanced is troubling indeed. What is your daily dose of Haldol again? Your doctor should consider upping your meds.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:01 am
jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:37 pm Bidden will not see Gantz while he is visiting. Kamala will interface with Gantz while he is visiting. This is a good way to handle the visit, sends the right message. Pretty clever idea for the oldest, dumbest guy in the room. :roll:

Bibi is pis$ed. Complains Bidden needs to stay out of Israeli politics. Bibi is such a hypocrite.
You seriously just used the term interface for Gantz meeting with Harris?? :roll: :roll: :roll: I bet that will be quite an interesting interfacing. For mature audiences only.
Your a sad spectacle Doc. How far your mental decline has advanced is troubling indeed. What is your daily dose of Haldol again? Your doctor should consider upping your meds.
look it up in the dictionary dumbass
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:47 am

Your really grumpy in the middle of the night. Did you pee the bed again???
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:47 am

What makes you think I know how to read? :D
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

So a parachute malfunction allowed a skid of MREs to land on top a group of people in Gaza. 5 dead and 8 injured. The problem with these drops is the recipients on the ground are getting into fists fights scrambling to retrieve the food. Chaos from the sky indeed but the intentions are good. Doing a heavy drop with people down below the skids is never a good idea. :roll:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

"He was 10, but in photographs from his last days at a clinic in southern Gaza, he looks both small for his age and at the same time ancient. By Monday, Yazan was dead."

"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... just one more dead Hamas terrorist ... :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:54 pm ... just one more dead Hamas terrorist ... :roll:
And who was responsible for the death of this child? Do you think Hamas gives a f**k about the death of this child. This child would still be alive today if Hamas hadn't declared war on Israel. How come no pictures of the Israeli children slaughtered on October 7? Do you folks think William T Sherman was bullchitting people when he said "WAR IS HELL" Collateral damage is what happens when people choose to kill one another. You people act stunned to have the reality of what war looks like put in front of your face on the evening news. Guess what, old men and women, children and all other non combatants wind up caught in the middle of the conflagration. It is a much more complex situation in Gaza. Hamas chooses to use Palestinians as human shields and nobody whines about that. Why doesn't the UN give Hamas one of their stern lectures?? I'm only asking for a friend.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Well that is certainly the Israeli take on it. On the other hande globally and increasingly here the more balanced and historically a sound view differs. You know the one that avounts for the last one years of events on the ground. None of this developed sui generis much as you might wish it did
old salt

Post by old salt »

Innocents in Gaza are trapped in the crossfire by Hamas.
Palestinians in Gaza chose Hamas to govern them.
Rich Arab states donated enough over the years to make Gaza a 1st world enclave.
Israel is doing what they need to do to survive.
Biden is doing what he needs to do to get elected -- carry MI & appease his Hamas caucus.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Hamas is a threat to Israel's survival? :roll:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:05 am Innocents in Gaza are trapped in the crossfire by Hamas.
Palestinians in Gaza chose Hamas to govern them.
Rich Arab states donated enough over the years to make Gaza a 1st world enclave.
Israel is doing what they need to do to survive.
Biden is doing what he needs to do to get elected -- carry MI & appease his Hamas caucus.
Given the date (2006) of the last election in Gaza, and the median age of Gaza residents (18), I'd say it's materially incorrect to say that the Palestinians in Gaza chose Hamas. Oh, and when they did vote in 2006, Hamas didn't win a majority, but were sharing power with Fatah, whom they murdered in 2007. So, if the US had been paying attention (Shrub), that would have been a good time to say something.

Is this how you thought when you were in the Navy? Not strong. Glad I stayed out of the Navy. Weak organization.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
old salt

Post by old salt »

PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:36 am Glad I stayed out of the Navy.
I'm glad you stayed out too. I wonder how we survived without you. Not everyone can hack it.

The fact remains that the citizens of Gaza elected Hamas & never turned them out of power.
Apparently they still prefer Hamas to the PA.
Maybe after we build a pier we can go ashore & establish a democracy there too.
https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas ... 3844bc4514
A wartime opinion poll among Palestinians published Wednesday shows a rise in support for Hamas, which appears to have ticked up even in the devastated Gaza Strip, and an overwhelming rejection of Western-backed President Mahmoud Abbas, with nearly 90% saying he must resign.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

The real prize of this chit storm in Gaza is Gaza is this. The rebuilding of Gaza will be a massive project with a lot of money to be made. That day is of course a long ways off with many pitfalls along the way. I have no idea how the Palestinian people by a vast majority can support Hamas. I suppose Hamas has a plan to make it all better? :roll:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

old salt wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:25 am
PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:36 am Glad I stayed out of the Navy.
I'm glad you stayed out too. I wonder how we survived without you. Not everyone can hack it.

The fact remains that the citizens of Gaza elected Hamas & never turned them out of power.
Apparently they still prefer Hamas to the PA.
Maybe after we build a pier we can go ashore & establish a democracy there too.
https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas ... 3844bc4514
A wartime opinion poll among Palestinians published Wednesday shows a rise in support for Hamas, which appears to have ticked up even in the devastated Gaza Strip, and an overwhelming rejection of Western-backed President Mahmoud Abbas, with nearly 90% saying he must resign.
Evidently I’m lacking the requisite capacity for cognitive dissonance.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

This is a problem. West Bank properties? Fcuking great.

You move there, no more US citizenship and you go on a watch list.

You want to oppress other people and steal their land, do it on your own time. Not mine.

“Two Israeli companies, called Home in Israel and My Home in Israel, are holding shows in New York and New Jersey within a few days of each other, sometimes in the same Orthodox synagogue. Both companies say the events are promotional, with no actual sales.

Opponents say that the shows violate United States fair housing laws because most of the properties are available only to Jews, and that the Teaneck real estate fair, because it includes properties in the West Bank, also violates international law.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/11/nyre ... ck-nj.html
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:08 pm This is a problem. West Bank properties? Fcuking great.

You want to oppress other people and steal their land, do it on your own time. Not mine.

“Two Israeli companies, called Home in Israel and My Home in Israel, are holding shows in New York and New Jersey within a few days of each other, sometimes in the same Orthodox synagogue. Both companies say the events are promotional, with no actual sales.

Opponents say that the shows violate United States fair housing laws because most of the properties are available only to Jews, and that the Teaneck real estate fair, because it includes properties in the West Bank, also violates international law.”

... this sh*t has been going on for decades. This is largely a US problem. :roll: :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:29 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:08 pm This is a problem. West Bank properties? Fcuking great.

... this sh*t has been going on for decades. This is largely a US problem. :roll: :roll:
Looks like there is soon to be a very vocal effort to make this a US problem. Like the US doesn't have enough problems already? Maybe sanctions will work or limit weapons sales. :roll: Eventually down the road this will be an issue for new Israeli leadership to address. Maybe the US should tell them how to address it. Hell the US is now dictating to Israel how to fight the war that Hamas inflicted on them.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Just out of curiosity when this temporary dock is finally in place...who provides security? That is going to require boots on the ground. Whose boots will they be? Maybe the UN has some blue helmets hanging around with nothing to do?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Didn't see the Oscars, but it seems an interesting question was raised by two Jewish film makers. Well the Jewish community's response to two of their own actually raises the question. We all know that the holocaust took 6 million + Jewish lives. This fact is always used by the Jewish community in responding to questions of why it is ok for Israel to kill more than 30,000 Palestinians, more than 50% who are women and children as an answer to the death of less than 1500 Israelis. So I and I am sure many millions of other humans would love to know the answer to the question when does the Jewish community feel they will have killed enough innocent Palestinian civilians. Will 60,000 be enough? 1,000,000, 6,000,000?? When does Israel's right to kill innocent Palestinians justified by the Holocaust reach a limit. What is the limit (number)?

Return to “POLITICS”