Conservative Ideology: A Big Lie

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: Conservative Ideology: The Big Lie

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:04 pm Is the " big lie" only a republican thing? Are we suppose to believe that Democrats are the only party telling the truth? Hell, neither party would comprehend what the truth is if it walked up behind them and bit them in the ass. The truth is as simple as this...power is the money and money is the power. :roll:
Yes, the "big lie" is only a republican thing.

The "big lie" is that somehow the Democrats, a party lead by a "senile" near 80 year old man with a stutter, a legitimately senile near 90 year old senator from San Francisco, and a near 80 year old congresswoman from San Francisco somehow stole a nationwide presidential election from Donald Trump. They somehow masterminded a vast conspiracy, where there is no evidence, and no one ratted.

That's the "big lie". We haven't seen someone lie like that about losing a presidential election in any of our lifetimes. Maybe in the history of the US. Or see someone try to overthrow the election in every way possible, from legal to illegal and violent means.

So yes Virginia, the "big lie" is only a republican thing. :roll:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:53 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:04 pm Is the " big lie" only a republican thing? Are we suppose to believe that Democrats are the only party telling the truth? Hell, neither party would comprehend what the truth is if it walked up behind them and bit them in the ass. The truth is as simple as this...power is the money and money is the power. :roll:

The "big lie" is that somehow the Democrats, a party lead by a "senile" near 80 year old man with a stutter, a legitimately senile near 90 year old senator from San Francisco, and a near 80 year old congresswoman from San Francisco somehow stole a nationwide presidential election from Donald Trump. They somehow masterminded a vast conspiracy, where there is no evidence, and no one ratted.

That's the "big lie". We haven't seen someone lie like that about losing a presidential election in any of our lifetimes. Maybe in the history of the US. Or see someone try to overthrow the election in every way possible, from legal to illegal and violent means.

Nice try. There is a whole lotta lying going on for both parties. Liberal Democrats need all of the hyperbole they can generate by the implementation of their own big lie. When you repeat the liberal lie long enough and loud enough those low information Democrat voters will obediently obey.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:05 pm

Nice try. There is a whole lotta lying going on for both parties. Liberal Democrats need all of the hyperbole they can generate by the implementation of their own big lie.
What's their own big lie? They're not trying to overthrow the government. The fact that you can't see what Trump lied about is way bigger than anything we've seen in modern US history is embarassing. And frightening considering you were supposed to defend the constitution.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:08 pm

Nice try. There is a whole lotta lying going on for both parties. Liberal Democrats need all of the hyperbole they can generate by the implementation of their own big lie.
What's their own big lie? They're not trying to overthrow the government. The fact that you can't see what Trump lied about is way bigger than anything we've seen in modern US history is embarassing. And frightening considering you were supposed to defend the constitution.
Liberalism is the ultimate big lie. That is when you liberals want to lie to mainstream America and tell us the government will take care of everything that ails us. That is the real big lie ..
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:13 pm

Liberalism is the ultimate big lie. That is when you liberals want to lie to mainstream America and tell us the government will take care of everything that ails us. That is the real big lie ..
If you meet an an a-hole during your day, you met an a-hole. If everyone you meet is an a-hole, then you're the a-hole.

So it goes with your FLP boogeymen. Is the FLP in the room with us right now? You seem to see them hiding behind every corner.

Liberals aren't trying to overthrow the legitimately elected government. Trump is the ultimate grifter, PLUS he tells you he'll take care of everything that ails us. Just give him a few more $$.

Funny that the "liberals" yield so often and compromise with your side to govern and try to make things better, but the opposite doesn't happen. Obamacare, the most recent border bill. You get your way and still go home and cry to mommy.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:19 pm

If you meet an an a-hole during your day, you met an a-hole. If everyone you meet is an a-hole, then you're the a-hole.

So it goes with your FLP boogeymen. Is the FLP in the room with us right now? You seem to see them hiding behind every corner.

Liberals aren't trying to overthrow the legitimately elected government. Trump is the ultimate grifter, PLUS he tells you he'll take care of everything that ails us. Just give him a few more $$.

Funny that the "liberals" yield so often and compromise with your side to govern and try to make things better, but the opposite doesn't happen. Obamacare, the most recent border bill. You get your way and still go home and cry to mommy.
Another sad attempt at trying to defend liberalism. I've been butting heads with my FLP wing nut sister for over 50 years. Go take your liberal lies and bullchit to a more gullible audience.
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:31 pm Another sad attempt at trying to defend liberalism. I've been butting heads with my FLP wing nut sister for over 50 years. Go take your liberal lies and bullchit to a more gullible audience.
Good luck shooting your 5.56 ammo in a .223 rated barrel. Funny that the "liberals" know more about guns.

Everyone is a liberal to you. That's one of the big problems with America today. Your own posts 8 years ago are FLP in your eyes.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

4 comedians canceled for having progressive values. :lol: :lol: I've had a number of our republiCON sympathizers on this site tell me it is only progressives that practice the cancel culture. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:27 am 4 comedians canceled for having progressive values. :lol: :lol: I've had a number of our republiCON sympathizers on this site tell me it is only progressives that practice the cancel culture. :roll:
Maybe they just weren't funny. FLP folks aren't known for their sense of humor. That is proven on this forum every damn day. :mrgreen:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:07 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:31 pm Another sad attempt at trying to defend liberalism. I've been butting heads with my FLP wing nut sister for over 50 years. Go take your liberal lies and bullchit to a more gullible audience.
Good luck shooting your 5.56 ammo in a .223 rated barrel. Funny that the "liberals" know more about guns.

Everyone is a liberal to you. That's one of the big problems with America today. Your own posts 8 years ago are FLP in your eyes.
Incorrect, actual liberals are liberal to me. You folks will twist yourselves in pretzels denying it. It sounds like to me your ashamed of what you believe in. I'm just calling balls and strikes. I've been accused constantly on this forum of being a right wing fanatic. Maybe I am? I'm an old school fiscal conservative. That is what my Democrat parents taught their kids growing up. I do understand the concept of a fiscal conservative ideology is dead and buried. All of the politicians in DC should be embarrassed about this country being 34 trillion dollars in debt. They should all be embarrassed that we are spending as much to maintain this debt than we pay on defense spending. The first FLP that steps forward with a plan to reduce government spending across the board I'll be all ears. All of the bad actors in DC are equally guilty. They all want what they want and they want it right now. The fact that US taxpayers are paying 800 billion a year to subsidize this out of control spending should infuriate liberals and conservatives alike. The song really does remain the same. If nothing changes then nothing changes. While the country is going to hell in a hand basket your major point of irritation are the labels I frequently use. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Sticks and stones will break my bones but words can never hurt me. :D

Enlighten me sir as to what YOUR party plans to do to cut spending? When you find it get back to me with the details.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

What states emphasizing cutting spending and lowering taxes are in the top tier of states in quality of life indices. Which states do poorly in longevity of its citizens?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:56 am
jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:27 am 4 comedians canceled for having progressive values. :lol: :lol: I've had a number of our republiCON sympathizers on this site tell me it is only progressives that practice the cancel culture. :roll:
Maybe they just weren't funny. FLP folks aren't known for their sense of humor. That is proven on this forum every damn day. :mrgreen:
... all of them immediately got gigs at clubs in the same area to replace the cancelled gigs. Someone must think they are funny. Looks more like the republiCONs in the original audience don't have a sense of humor. :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
NattyBohChamps04

You really can't make this stuff up.

Laurent Boebert. The woman who has been arrested multiple times. The woman who married a guy who exposed himself to minors. The woman caught vaping and fondling a dude in a movie theater near a bunch of kids. And on and on.

Her adult son was just arrested and faces 22 various criminal charges, including felony charges.

The kicker? At about the same time, she posts this on twitter:

:lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:19 pm

My mom died in 1996...😥 She was an old school hard ass Irish lass. She would have unabashedly told me to suck it up and move along. My mom was also the epitome of what a liberal should be. Your the epitome of everything a liberal should not be. Your clearly one of those skulls full of mush who was educated at a good liberal college, indoctrinated in liberalism by all of your professors and sadly your life experiences still have not taught you to think for yourself. In simple terms...your hopeless and pathetic all rolled up into one. 8-)
Maybe Pope Francis will say a prayer for you?
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:02 pm
My mom died in 1996...😥 She was an old school hard ass Irish lass. She would have unabashedly told me to suck it up and move along. My mom was also the epitome of what a liberal should be. Your the epitome of everything a liberal should not be. Your clearly one of those skulls full of mush who was educated at a good liberal college, indoctrinated in liberalism by all of your professors and sadly your life experiences still have not taught you to think for yourself. In simple terms...your hopeless and pathetic all rolled up into one. 8-)
You're really the life of the party today!

It's funny how little you know about other people but assume it anyway. I'm a liberal, I'm not a liberal lol oh no. I'm quaking in my boots.

I definitely don't have the traits a good, well behaved do-gooder liberal does. I got tired of suffering fools gladly when the Republicans decided to lose their minds and worship a big city con-man. A guy who has no interest in helping the country, just himself.

Luckily I'm not Catholic, so I don't need the prayer of the too liberal for American Catholics Pope.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:19 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:02 pm
You're really the life of the party today!

It's funny how little you know about other people but assume it anyway. I'm a liberal, I'm not a liberal lol oh no. I'm quaking in my boots.

I definitely don't have the traits a good, well behaved do-gooder liberal does. I got tired of suffering fools gladly when the Republicans decided to lose their minds and worship a big city con-man. A guy who has no interest in helping the country, just himself.

Luckily I'm not Catholic, so I don't need the prayer of the too liberal for American Catholics Pope.
As usual you don't get anything I say. I was born and bread and raised to be a true blue JFK " liberal" Democrat. My family is or was the epitome of what a Democrat use to be. My real life experience came from 6/1/1979 until 5/28/1982. That was the period of time where I served my country. What I learned from my time in the US Army was that Patriotism and how the US government manipulates people is way over rated.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:42 am You really can't make this stuff up.

Laurent Boebert. The woman who has been arrested multiple times. The woman who married a guy who exposed himself to minors. The woman caught vaping and fondling a dude in a movie theater near a bunch of kids. And on and on.

Her adult son was just arrested and faces 22 various criminal charges, including felony charges.

The kicker? At about the same time, she posts this on twitter:

:lol:
Ate you conflating felonious with political?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
NattyBohChamps04

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:07 pm Ate you conflating felonious with political?
What you mean? It was more of a "throwing stones in glass houses" type of commentary.

The other hilarious thing is that there are no other Bidens in politics. Beau was before his death, but they're not a "political family" at this point.

Return to “POLITICS”