Trump's Russian Collusion

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Trump's Russian Collusion

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:42 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:24 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:34 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:04 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:03 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:37 am
old salt wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:31 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:59 pm I asked a direct, serious question which you have avoided answering again and again and again. Is the question making you uncomfortable? Needing to confront the implications of your views as expressed?
Your question was anything but direct. More like out of left field.
I still don't know what you're trying to get me to say, so you can mangle it to fit your agenda. I seek peace & stability.
Given the cost in blood & treasure, & the uncertain future, I would have been satisfied had Ukraine gone the route of Belarus.
We have no idea how this mess in Ukraine is going to play out. It's going to be a flash point for a wider war for the foreseeable future.
It doesn't matter what you say or how you answer the questions. MD will only twist it around and misrepresent what you have to say. When certain folks on this forum whine about not answering their questions.. not doing so is a prudent decision. They are not interested in your opinion, they are only interested in some sort of gotcha moment they can dream up.
🥾👅
When you stop lying then there can be a conversation. Your eloquence and good grammar is a thin disguise for asinine opinions. Why don't you go for a bike ride to clear your head? Who knows, maybe someday you'll say something that a lifelong conservative republican might say. :roll:
Did I lie about something? Please be specific.

BTW, I take no issue with you disagreeing with any of my opinions and favoring your own. I merely ask you to explain and defend your own.

Otherwise, I'd prefer you to stop with the sniveling boot licking and personal insults.
Duuuuuh, hello.... Your biggest on going lie is claiming to be a lifelong conservative republican. Could you redefine what you mean by that? My good friend who is an actual bona fide lifelong conservative republican has an expression for your special breed of faux Republican. Not wanting to upset your sensitive nature I won't mention it. When it comes to boot licking your the hands down champion on this forum. There isn't a FLP liberal butt on this forum that you haven't put a liplock on . BTW... has the RNC offered you the featured speaker at next year's convention?? They should be blowing up your phone by now. :D FTR there sluggo I don't give a chit about what you prefer I do. If you have a problem with my posts then report it or shut the eff up. I'm done with your arrogance and faux Republican elitism.
Just f-off, cradle.
😘
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:17 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:36 pm I think we're dealing with a live frog slowly boiling in a pot of ever-hotter water.....where Republicans haven't noticed that they were a party of strength....of leading by example, and a can-do attitude with the concept of noblesse oblige as the light the showed America the paths to take.

Now? The Republican party is the party of petty, selfish, scared old white men who are terrified of the world, and want desperately to go back to life in the 1950's. It's sad to watch, and the more I travel (I'm in Canada how) the more i hear pity from other countries. Pity, and a sense that other believe , correctly, that America has lost its way.

Here's a clip of what actual conservatives used to sound like. Do you get ANYTHING that sounds like this now? F no. You get fear, pettiness, and a "I got mine, everyone else can F off" attitude that would be regarded with derision by Reagan and Bush Sr.

It's sad to watch, and as the R voters tell us they want more of the meanness and selfishness that is Donald Trump....and reject the kindness of Bush you see in this clip, and the wisdom of Reagan who sees the imbalance in power between Mexico and the US...and wants to fix the larger problem, rather than building a stupid wall.
Who's living in the past ? Did you vote for Reagan, GHW Bush, Dole, W, McCain, or Romney ?

The Forever Wars & decades of playing GloboCop (which you railed against) took a toll. Now you feign nostalgia.

Trump & the current GOP are a product of our times, as are the Dem Squad led pro-Hamas demonstrators in our streets. That's the choice.

obtw -- our neighbors to the N have always thought we're crazy. They're just too polite to say it out loud.
You LOVED the foreign poilcies of ALL those GOP presidents. You only beeyatch about it when Democrats run the operation. :oops:
You can't even support your hero Brett McGurk when he's working for a Democratic administration. :P
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:37 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:59 pm I asked a direct, serious question which you have avoided answering again and again and again. Is the question making you uncomfortable? Needing to confront the implications of your views as expressed?
I still don't know what you're trying to get me to say, so you can mangle it to fit your agenda. I seek peace & stability.
Given the cost in blood & treasure, & the uncertain future, I would have been satisfied had Ukraine gone the route of Belarus.
We have no idea how this mess in Ukraine is going to play out. It's going to be a flash point for a wider war for the foreseeable future.
It doesn't matter what you say or how you answer the questions. MD will only twist it around and misrepresent what you have to say. When certain folks on this forum whine about not answering their questions.. not doing so is a prudent decision. They are not interested in your opinion, they are only interested in some sort of gotcha moment they can dream up.
🥾👅
When you stop lying then there can be a conversation. Your eloquence and good grammar is a thin disguise for asinine opinions. Why don't you go for a bike ride to clear your head? Who knows, maybe someday you'll say something that a lifelong conservative republican might say. :roll:

BTW, I take no issue with you disagreeing with any of my opinions and favoring your own. I merely ask you to explain and defend your own.

Otherwise, I'd prefer you to stop with the sniveling boot licking and personal insults.
Duuuuuh, hello.... Your biggest on going lie is claiming to be a lifelong conservative republican. Could you redefine what you mean by that? My good friend who is an actual bona fide lifelong conservative republican has an expression for your special breed of faux Republican. Not wanting to upset your sensitive nature I won't mention it. When it comes to boot licking your the hands down champion on this forum. There isn't a FLP liberal butt on this forum that you haven't put a liplock on . BTW... has the RNC offered you the featured speaker at next year's convention?? They should be blowing up your phone by now. :D FTR there sluggo I don't give a chit about what you prefer I do. If you have a problem with my posts then report it or shut the eff up. I'm done with your arrogance and faux Republican elitism.
Just f-off, cradle.
I'm sure 99% of your party wishes the same sentiment to you. :D
Definitely 80-90% of the remaining Party. Might be higher, given MAGA's stranglehold now.
Not sure why you feel the need to repeat that so many times. Do you imagine it hurts my feelings?

I'm quite comfortable being associated with my fellow Republicans and former Republicans who see Trump and the MAGA cult as a threat to our country.

Again, just f-off, cradle. Direct enough for you?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:49 am
🥾👅

Just f-off, cradle.
Definitely 80-90% of the remaining Party. Might be higher, given MAGA's stranglehold now.
Not sure why you feel the need to repeat that so many times. Do you imagine it hurts my feelings?

I'm quite comfortable being associated with my fellow Republicans and former Republicans who see Trump and the MAGA cult as a threat to our country.

That is so mean spirited of you. You hurt my feelings. 😢 NBC interviewed your girlfriend Liz Cheney. She did a phenomenal job of avoiding a direct question from Savannah Guthrie. She is barely smart enough to not endorse Joe Biden. She sure as hell hates trump almost as much as your liberal friends on this forum hate Dick Cheney. Wait a minute, ain't Dick Cheney the old man of Liz Cheney?? In no other parallel universe there MD would your FLP friends ever find themselves in complete agreement with Dick Cheneys daughter. I would love to see Liz Cheney put her money where her mouth is. Run for POTUS Liz. I bet all of the FLP liberals on this forum would vote for her in heartbeat.🤪 If somebody reminds them who her dad is that might be a deal breaker.🥺
FTR there MD before you drop an angry load in your britches, Liz Cheney actually sounded like a conservative republican should sound. Ironically her venom was directed at trump and at her own party. Democrats have to be lovin this. The Republican party has become a bunch of political cannibals devouring itself trying to invent a new version of itself. Why not become one party that can represent all of America. We can call them the Republicats or Perhaps the Demicans. If both parties are both the same then what difference do elections even matter??
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

yeah, I guess Liz Cheney is just another RINO, not really a lifelong Republican conservative.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:20 pm yeah, I guess Liz Cheney is just another RINO, not really a lifelong Republican conservative.
I actually admire Liz Cheney. Your having a bad reading comprehension day. My point was that Liz Cheney is the darling of the FLP movement because she despises trump maybe more than they do. At the end of the day in the world of FLP liberals she will be Dick Cheneys daughter and subject to the full force of all their venom and hatred they have for her father. I wish Liz would run for POTUS. She has bigger balls than most run of the mill Republicans who don't have any core beliefs that they can be proud of. Do you think Liz Cheney would be given a warm welcome by Democrats for any upper echelon government position in the Republican party? We both know that will never happen. Liz Cheneys candidness has made her a pariah in her own party.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:23 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:20 pm yeah, I guess Liz Cheney is just another RINO, not really a lifelong Republican conservative.
I actually admire Liz Cheney. Your having a bad reading comprehension day. My point was that Liz Cheney is the darling of the FLP movement because she despises trump maybe more than they do. At the end of the day in the world of FLP liberals she will be Dick Cheneys daughter and subject to the full force of all their venom and hatred they have for her father. I wish Liz would run for POTUS. She has bigger balls than most run of the mill Republicans who don't have any core beliefs that they can be proud of. Do you think Liz Cheney would be given a warm welcome by Democrats for any upper echelon government position in the Republican party? We both know that will never happen. Liz Cheneys candidness has made her a pariah in her own party.
I don't care 1) what you think of Liz Cheney: and 2) I doubt very much that she cares what "FLP" Democrats think...she's a lifelong conservative Republican, I'm a lifelong moderate Republican, and WE vehemently agree on what a danger Trump and MAGA are to the country we love.

But I think we're also very comfortable with that agreement, comfortable in our own integrity; is it disappointing that the GOP has become something we don't recognize as "Republican"? you betcha.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:58 pm
I don't care 1) what you think of Liz Cheney: and 2) I doubt very much that she cares what "FLP" Democrats think...she's a lifelong conservative Republican, I'm a lifelong moderate Republican, and WE vehemently agree on what a danger Trump and MAGA are to the country we love.

But I think we're also very comfortable with that agreement, comfortable in our own integrity; is it disappointing that the GOP has become something we don't recognize as "Republican"? you betcha.
I think she remembers all the morbid jokes made about her dad after his heart attack and serious heart issues by certain Democrats. I'm certain your very comfortable with that as well. What is sad and pathetic is Liz has bigger balls than you. :roll: When did any politician from either party display any behavior the resembles integrity? A few may have come close but not many. Any politician with actual integrity would find another line of work. You sure are not going to find it in Washington DC anymore.
FTR I'm glad to see you have some nastiness in those old bones. It helps cleanse the soul occasionally to tell someone to eff off. Admit it, felt good didn't it? ;)
old salt

Post by old salt »

Kismet wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:30 am You can't even support your hero Brett McGurk when he's working for a Democratic administration. :P
Sure I have. Pay attetion. I pointed out in a celebratory post recently that he was being sent back to the ME.
Before that, he was hidden in the basement of Foggy Bottom. He belongs in the field & on the front line.
old salt wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:35 am From Fri's Defense One D brief :

Brett McGurk (our Lawrence of Arabia) on the move.

Developing: The White House just sent its former ISIS war czar Brett McGurk to the Middle East for stops in Israel, the West Bank, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, and Jordan.

His set of goals: To form “a coordinated approach to the current situation in the Middle East, with a focus on significantly expanding humanitarian assistance to Gaza, economic pressure on Hamas and other terrorist groups, and demands to immediately release hostages of multiple nationalities still being held by Hamas,” according to the White House, which elaborated further for each of McGurk’s destinations, here. https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... ers_dbrief
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:11 pm

I think she remembers all the morbid jokes made about her dad after his heart attack and serious heart issues by certain Democrats. I'm certain your very comfortable with that as well. What is sad and pathetic is Liz has bigger balls than you. :roll: When did any politician from either party display any behavior the resembles integrity? A few may have come close but not many. Any politician with actual integrity would find another line of work. You sure are not going to find it in Washington DC anymore.
FTR I'm glad to see you have some nastiness in those old bones. It helps cleanse the soul occasionally to tell someone to eff off. Admit it, felt good didn't it? ;)
I've learned that you don't respond to less than a kick in the rear end.
Old hunting guide said that the difference between training a Labrador and a Chesapeake retriever was that the Lab you told him you loved him, good dog, when he did as trained, while a Chessie you kicked in the rear end to start the day to get his attention. You ain't a Lab.

Yes, Liz has integrity...whole lot of Anti-MAGA Republicans have stood up in the face of great pressure to tell him and MAGA to eff-off. Some were/are elected Secretaries of State, some were/are Governors, some were Chiefs of Staff, some were Chair of Joint Chiefs, some were AG's, some were White House lawyers...very few were in Congress, but a handful were. Most are gone or are going. The MAGA domination of the primary system squeezes out those with integrity, those who put country and Constitution above Party.

If Trump is somehow to re-achieve power, expect those with integrity, those unwilling to swear fealty to a person instead of Constitution, whether R's, I's, or D's to be summarily squeezed out of any position in the Executive Branch. If the MAGA GOP achieves the Senate in that scenario expect no ability to resist such a purge. Expect the filibuster to be scratched.

Trump has said, and his closest supporters have said, that they will do this if they gain power again. And that they will then turn all of the powers of the Executive against their political enemies. No holds barred. All loyalists pardoned. No rule of law.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

🥾👅

Just f-off, cradle.

I just remind myself that those who stand for nothing will fall for anything
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:23 pm
🥾👅

Just f-off, cradle.

That is so mean spirited of you. You hurt my feelings. 😢 NBC interviewed your girlfriend Liz Cheney. She did a phenomenal job of avoiding a direct question from Savannah Guthrie. She is barely smart enough to not endorse Joe Biden. She sure as hell hates trump almost as much as your liberal friends on this forum hate Dick Cheney. Wait a minute, ain't Dick Cheney the old man of Liz Cheney?? In no other parallel universe there MD would your FLP friends ever find themselves in complete agreement with Dick Cheneys daughter. I would love to see Liz Cheney put her money where her mouth is. Run for POTUS Liz. I bet all of the FLP liberals on this forum would vote for her in heartbeat.🤪 If somebody reminds them who her dad is that might be a deal breaker.🥺
FTR there MD before you drop an angry load in your britches, Liz Cheney actually sounded like a conservative republican should sound. Ironically her venom was directed at trump and at her own party. Democrats have to be lovin this. The Republican party has become a bunch of political cannibals devouring itself trying to invent a new version of itself. Why not become one party that can represent all of America. We can call them the Republicats or Perhaps the Demicans. If both parties are both the same then what difference do elections even matter??
A. Continuing to call everyone else dumb is just a siren cry for help and admission of your own capacity.
B. I called this ultimate Mexican firing squad 2-3yrs ago. It was easy to see. Even you should’ve been able to predict it.
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Kismet wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:30 am
old salt wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:17 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 2:36 pm I think we're dealing with a live frog slowly boiling in a pot of ever-hotter water.....where Republicans haven't noticed that they were a party of strength....of leading by example, and a can-do attitude with the concept of noblesse oblige as the light the showed America the paths to take.

Now? The Republican party is the party of petty, selfish, scared old white men who are terrified of the world, and want desperately to go back to life in the 1950's. It's sad to watch, and the more I travel (I'm in Canada how) the more i hear pity from other countries. Pity, and a sense that other believe , correctly, that America has lost its way.

Here's a clip of what actual conservatives used to sound like. Do you get ANYTHING that sounds like this now? F no. You get fear, pettiness, and a "I got mine, everyone else can F off" attitude that would be regarded with derision by Reagan and Bush Sr.

It's sad to watch, and as the R voters tell us they want more of the meanness and selfishness that is Donald Trump....and reject the kindness of Bush you see in this clip, and the wisdom of Reagan who sees the imbalance in power between Mexico and the US...and wants to fix the larger problem, rather than building a stupid wall.
Who's living in the past ? Did you vote for Reagan, GHW Bush, Dole, W, McCain, or Romney ?

The Forever Wars & decades of playing GloboCop (which you railed against) took a toll. Now you feign nostalgia.

Trump & the current GOP are a product of our times, as are the Dem Squad led pro-Hamas demonstrators in our streets. That's the choice.

obtw -- our neighbors to the N have always thought we're crazy. They're just too polite to say it out loud.
You LOVED the foreign poilcies of ALL those GOP presidents. You only beeyatch about it when Democrats run the operation. :oops:
You can't even support your hero Brett McGurk when he's working for a Democratic administration. :P
I believe I’ve read he consulted and contracted with vendors as well. Clean hands and all…cash in on service, assist the war machine for money then reflect itS.

No wonder he projects so much onto Soros…
See Martin, Malcolm
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:52 am
🥾👅

Just f-off, cradle.

I just remind myself that those who stand for nothing will fall for anything
That line would make for a great country song.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:11 am
🥾👅

Just f-off, cradle.

A. Continuing to call everyone else dumb is just a siren cry for help and admission of your own capacity.
B. I called this ultimate Mexican firing squad 2-3yrs ago. It was easy to see. Even you should’ve been able to predict it.
To quote Forest Gumps mom..." stupid is as stupid does" FTR I don't call everyone dumb. I will point out when they do and say dumb things.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:40 am
🥾👅

Just f-off, cradle.

To quote Forest Gumps mom..." stupid is as stupid does" FTR I don't call everyone dumb. I will point out when they do and say dumb things.
You come across as dumb.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:42 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:11 pm

I've learned that you don't respond to less than a kick in the rear end.
Old hunting guide said that the difference between training a Labrador and a Chesapeake retriever was that the Lab you told him you loved him, good dog, when he did as trained, while a Chessie you kicked in the rear end to start the day to get his attention. You ain't a Lab.

Yes, Liz has integrity...whole lot of Anti-MAGA Republicans have stood up in the face of great pressure to tell him and MAGA to eff-off. Some were/are elected Secretaries of State, some were/are Governors, some were Chiefs of Staff, some were Chair of Joint Chiefs, some were AG's, some were White House lawyers...very few were in Congress, but a handful were. Most are gone or are going. The MAGA domination of the primary system squeezes out those with integrity, those who put country and Constitution above Party.

If Trump is somehow to re-achieve power, expect those with integrity, those unwilling to swear fealty to a person instead of Constitution, whether R's, I's, or D's to be summarily squeezed out of any position in the Executive Branch. If the MAGA GOP achieves the Senate in that scenario expect no ability to resist such a purge. Expect the filibuster to be scratched.

Trump has said, and his closest supporters have said, that they will do this if they gain power again. And that they will then turn all of the powers of the Executive against their political enemies. No holds barred. All loyalists pardoned. No rule of law.
I’m going with Chester, of Chester and Spike. I’ll let you guess which one he is and who the other is.

https://youtu.be/l96y8iqOvGg?feature=shared
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:40 am
🥾👅

Just f-off, cradle.

Just simply not true but I believe in a warped mind one would believe that in spite of reality.
See Martin, Malcolm
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

ALEX CANNON AND THE MISSING RUSSIAN BINDER PMM

This is NEW information. A file of classified Crossfire Hurricane files is still missing.

Alex Cannon is one of Fat Criminal Trump's attorneys dealing with the MaL documents crimes.

...and Aileen Cannon doesn't GIVE a shirt about things like this...
"...Cannon oversaw the attempt to return Trump’s documents, with the now-indicted Walt Nauta and the now-cooperating Molly Michael juggling boxes back and forth from the storage room so Trump could hand-curate what would be returned.

After it became public that a bunch of those documents were classified, Kash [Patel] invented the story that Trump had declassified everything, focusing on the Russian documents, though not exclusively.

Then, in the weeks after Trump returned a folder of documents on June 3, 2022, Kash Patel and John Solomon made a panicked effort to find out what was at NARA. Evan Corcoran, only recently brought in to serve as fall guy for the document handover, was closely involved in that process.

During that same period, Trump made several unexpected trips back to Mar-a-Lago.

And the government and Stan Woodward apparently agree that the government still doesn’t know where all the boxes hidden from Evan Corcoran’s search on June 2 ended up.

All of Trump’s stolen classified documents aren’t accounted for. And the Russian binder may be only part of what’s missing.

Update: I did a post on what was known to be in Trump’s “dumbass Russian binder.” It’s quite the cherry pick."
"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
njbill

Post by njbill »

The Russian binder is in Putin‘s safe, right next to the pee tape.

Return to “POLITICS”