The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:01 pm Lakewood Church Shooter: https://twitter.com/search?q=lakewood&src=typed_query
Was she going in there to pray? That should have stopped her.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Reports that "Free Palestine" written on the gun?

Angleton (TX) shooter this morning: https://twitter.com/search?q=angleton&src=typed_query and https://abc13.com/angleton-texas-active ... /14414720/
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:38 pm
Kismet wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:26 pm
youthathletics wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:01 pm Lakewood Church Shooter: https://twitter.com/search?q=lakewood&src=typed_query
Quite the bingo card for this shooter. :oops:
Will be interested to hear how someone with a lengthy criminal record, previous confiscations of weapons and documented psychological issues was in still possession of a long gun
Well, well Mr. Kismet-Missing-the-Point-Again. Let's focus on the trans/immigrant status here and not get shirty about one of America's great manufacturing industries.
Geez...tough crowd here Counselor.......more icing on that bundt cake seems to be in order....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:49 pm Reports that "Free Palestine" written on the gun?

Angleton (TX) shooter this morning: https://twitter.com/search?q=angleton&src=typed_query and https://abc13.com/angleton-texas-active ... /14414720/
“"Earlier this morning, the City of Angleton reported an active shooter threat in the 900 block of South Velasco, which has since been resolved. Out of an abundance of caution while the threat was active in the city, all Angleton ISD schools went into a "secure" mode, which is one of the safety Standard Response Protocols where a threat or hazard is outside of the school building.
During the "secure," all students and staff were brought into the secure buildings, and outside doors were locked. School continued as normal inside the school building.

Normal? Now, that’s a problem.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:25 pm
NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:49 pm Reports that "Free Palestine" written on the gun?

“"Earlier this morning, the City of Angleton reported an active shooter threat in the 900 block of South Velasco, which has since been resolved. Out of an abundance of caution while the threat was active in the city, all Angleton ISD schools went into a "secure" mode, which is one of the safety Standard Response Protocols where a threat or hazard is outside of the school building.
During the "secure," all students and staff were brought into the secure buildings, and outside doors were locked. School continued as normal inside the school building.

Normal? Now, that’s a problem.
School continued as the NEW normal inside the school building.

Fixed it.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Kismet wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:53 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:38 pm
Will be interested to hear how someone with a lengthy criminal record, previous confiscations of weapons and documented psychological issues was in still possession of a long gun
Well, well Mr. Kismet-Missing-the-Point-Again. Let's focus on the trans/immigrant status here and not get shirty about one of America's great manufacturing industries.
Geez...tough crowd here Counselor.......more icing on that bundt cake seems to be in order....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wonder what profession it is that that is contributing to this problem, maybe people in the legal field? The only time he fusses on those in the legal world are when they are affiliated with Trump or the Republican party. In police work, they call that a clue. BTW, I do love me some bundt cake and an expresso....now ГФЫ. ;) :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
NattyBohChamps04

The implication of course being that the shooter was trans as this was posted in the LGBTQ+ thread with that link to crazy twitter.

Funny thing is, there's nothing to indicate she was trans, other than she used a male alias one time. Apparently the child was her 7 year old son according to ABC story below. Guess we'll find out more details later of her whole status.

Also, the "Free Palestine" sticker was apparently just a "Palestine" sticker, which could easily be Palestine, Texas if the gun was purchased there. But there is mention of anti-semitic writings too.

Of course the anti-trans people have already run halfway around the world with this and will use it in their messaging.

Funny how more of the truth comes out with time. Always best not to assume things and early news (which I was guilty of with the "Free Palestine" sticker).
Typical Lax Dad

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:25 pm
The implication of course being that the shooter was trans as this was posted in the LGBTQ+ thread with that link to crazy twitter.

Funny thing is, there's nothing to indicate she was trans, other than she used a male alias one time. Apparently the child was her 7 year old son according to ABC story below. Guess we'll find out more details later of her whole status.

Also, the "Free Palestine" sticker was apparently just a "Palestine" sticker, which could easily be Palestine, Texas if the gun was purchased there. But there is mention of anti-semitic writings too.

Of course the anti-trans people have already run halfway around the world with this and will use it in their messaging.

Funny how more of the truth comes out with time. Always best not to assume things and early news (which I was guilty of with the "Free Palestine" sticker).
Youth is a self professed man of the cloth and only one of a few that shows it….according to him.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:34 pm

Youth is a self professed man of the cloth and only one of a few that shows it….according to him.
Whole cloth, certainly.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Why did you feel the need to bring me into the conversation?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:54 pm

You mentioned me in your recent Seinfeld clip, Hypocrite….. Jesus was trans btw, hung around all those dudes and have you seen the pictures of him/her/they? You ain’t afraid of your faith all of a sudden are you? Did you not claim holier than thou a couple of years back before receiving some push back?
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:56 pm

You mentioned me in your Seinfeld clip, Hypocrite…..Jesus was trans btw, hung around all those dudes and have you seen the pictures of him/her/they?
As they say, it ain’t gay in heaven or prison.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:57 pm

You mentioned me in your Seinfeld clip, Hypocrite…..Jesus was trans btw, hung around all those dudes and have you seen the pictures of him/her/they?
It ain’t gay!! It’s just a gay old time!!
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:57 pm

Plus we all know the butthole loophole. I knew a few Catholic girls back in the day who lived by the commandment “though shalt not have sex outside marriage but once you cross the DMZ line of the taint god ain’t looking”.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

You mentioned me in your recent Seinfeld clip, Hypocrite….. Jesus was trans btw, hung around all those dudes and have you seen the pictures of him/her/they? You ain’t afraid of your faith all of a sudden are you? Did you not claim holier than thou a couple of years back before receiving some push back?
Afraid of Faith….ha, not one bit.

No clue what you are insinuating….enlighten me.
~Livy
NattyBohChamps04

Maybe he included you because you started the most recent conversation? With incomplete info btw.
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:26 pm

Afraid of Faith….ha, not one bit.

No clue what you are insinuating….enlighten me.
Not insinuating anything…. I am speculating.
NattyBohChamps04

The Far Right Is Spreading Misinformation Claiming the Lakewood Church Shooter Was Trans

The shooter was also being treated for schizophrenia, according to a Facebook post by her ex-mother-in-law, Rabbi Walli Carranza. Carranza described her as a “very sweet and loving woman,” and railed against the fact that Texas does not have a “red flag law” in place that would allow concerned family members to remove firearms from people believed to be a danger to themselves or others. The shooter legally purchased her AR-15 in December 2023, police said.

“[The shooter] had a particular kind of schizophrenia that caused her to become violent,” Carranza told KHOU, a CNN affiliate. “She threatened her husband, my own son, and we still couldn’t get intervention.”

Motive is still unclear, if there was one
Typical Lax Dad

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:38 pm The Far Right Is Spreading Misinformation Claiming the Lakewood Church Shooter Was Trans

The shooter was also being treated for schizophrenia, according to a Facebook post by her ex-mother-in-law, Rabbi Walli Carranza. Carranza described her as a “very sweet and loving woman,” and railed against the fact that Texas does not have a “red flag law” in place that would allow concerned family members to remove firearms from people believed to be a danger to themselves or others. The shooter legally purchased her AR-15 in December 2023, police said.

“[The shooter] had a particular kind of schizophrenia that caused her to become violent,” Carranza told KHOU, a CNN affiliate. “She threatened her husband, my own son, and we still couldn’t get intervention.”

Motive is still unclear, if there was one
YA did his part.
Typical Lax Dad

Return to “POLITICS”