The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: The Hate Directed at the LGBTQ+

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:26 pm Perfect timing this year…. https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... lity-2024/
What do they call this proclamation by Biden, Symbolism over substance. Makes me want to find the nearest transgender person and give them a big hug.🤗

Why not a proclamation for Americans that obey the law and pay our taxes. We are after all a dying breed in America today. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Republicans outraged that Transgender Day of Visibility is the same day as Easter this year.

So this has been on the same day the past 15 years, and Easter just happened to fall on it this year. I don't remember you people getting so upset about it in 2013. Y'all get made about the stupidest stuff these days.
DMac

Post by DMac »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:00 pm Y'all get made about the stupidest stuff these days.
No truer words have ever been printed in the history of the Fanlax Water Cooler.
Easter will not share March 31 with the day of visibility again until 2086 — over 60 years from now.
Thank God for this. We're only hours away from getting through this one and so far it's feeling like pretty smooth sailing. Whada yuh figure the discussions will be like at the Fanlax Water Cooler in 2086?
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

Holy Trinity sounds Trans to me...
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

CU88a wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:41 pm Holy Trinity sounds Trans to me...
Transubstantiation...

Turns seemingly sane individuals into raving Magatics.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:42 pm
Transubstantiation...

I think he meant Holly Trinity.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... non-Christian, idiotic conservative Christian scum :roll: :roll:

Halley's Comet will return before this event alignment will occur again.

Let's totally freak these losers out and declare the same event again next Easter. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
CU88a

Post by CU88a »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:46 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:42 pm
Transubstantiation...

I think he meant Holly Trinity.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:00 pm Republicans outraged that Transgender Day of Visibility is the same day as Easter this year.

So this has been on the same day the past 15 years, and Easter just happened to fall on it this year. I don't remember you people getting so upset about it in 2013. Y'all get made about the stupidest stuff these days.
As the only openly LGBTQ member , suck can attest to the nothingness of this "topic" ....and the open secret of conspiring to censor the only open LGBTQ fanlax poster......we reach a spoon in the rode.

and suck can't learn the names of ALL the big bad wolf "republican's, from the link, what....gonna reveal less than 10 humans, posting something on some platform.......most likely not even human.......but, yeah....have at it. Just more lies. More bigoted, "generalizations"...as if.

Transgender day of visibility has been "celebrated" for 15 years. Hadn't know of this date, up until 15 minutes ago.

What kind of news feed IS sent your way ? :lol: :lol:

15 years ago.....ya think hateful history ole Joe, celebrated "trans day" . Oh.....right.......Joe Biden's views "changed" over the years. Isn't HE amazing ?

clown sho. . Natty bo.......remember when you DECLARED....that ONLY the unvaccinated were dying from covid.

we do.

working up a dump..........so will read how MANY republicans care about this issue....Easter on Transday. Well, the cartoonish story that jesus "transitioned" on Easter day.......well, jesus DID.......from a dead person.......to a diety.

Isn't Judas a hero ? Jesus, apparently and according to the cartoon stories in the bible, HAD to die for our sins. Judas just got the process going. Judas started the enivitable. We mean, if you believe, that Jesus, had to die........well, than......sooner, rather than later.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:00 pm Republicans outraged that Transgender Day of Visibility is the same day as Easter this year.

Like suck suscpected..........you feign fantasmic falsehoods. Junk "news" ....a complete waster of time.

Started in 2010 ? homo hating JOE biden.......your hero POTUSA.......definately wasn't in support of transday. No way. NOT.....in 2010.

Neither was, than sitting POTUSA, OBama........declaring..."happy trans day" in 2010. Nor, when Obama left office, seven years later.

Muslims STILL kill the LGBTQ folks, like we......isn't Obama a muslim ;)

Did Joe Biden, make the same March 31st announcement in 2023? How about his first year as POTUSA, 2021 ? Nope.....nothing

carry on.

look.......we can always use some more posts about tRump....and MAGA.

because, to question....is to MAGA
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Trans......to what ?

Suck doesn't want to cut his penis off, and testicles and take pills. Suck just wants to ..........well, you know ;)

So funny. Where was your hero's "declaration" in 2021.

good ole "defense of marriage act" Joe........he's always coming around.

A solid month of workouts would get Hunter looking tite.....real, real hot. What, is nudie photos, smoking crack too.....weren't suppossed to arouse those that see the Handsome Hunter looking good.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

Aren’t there more important things in life?

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/16/politics ... index.html
DMac

Post by DMac »

I just put this up because it's been a long time (way too long) since we've visited it.
Am figuring it's worthy of resurfacing occasionally rather than lying in the dark,
unappreciated, annals of fanlax.
You're welcome....and DAMN!!!!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:19 pm I just put this up because it's been a long time (way too long) since we've visited it.
Am figuring it's worthy of resurfacing occasionally rather than lying in the dark,
When the cops pull you over you can truthfully say you only had one beer.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Typical Lax Dad

DMac wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:19 pm I just put this up because it's been a long time (way too long) since we've visited it.
+1
DMac

Post by DMac »

Typical Lax Dad

Return to “POLITICS”