Excessive Posts

FanLax wouldn't be FanLax without you. For this reason and more, we value your feedback. Please let us know what you like, what you don't like, and what you would like to see improved.
wlaxphan20

Re: Excessive Posts

Post by wlaxphan20 »

@inthe8m wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:34 pm Should have known the heathen would not use an Oxford coma in has his thread title.
I do love the Oxford comma. Big fan
Dr. Tact

Post by Dr. Tact »

@inthe8m wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:34 pm Should have known the heathen would not use an Oxford coma in has his thread title.
Oxford comma....i just learned something. That done, i can drink
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

Jiminy Crickets! Oxford comma! Although, I imagine an Oxford "coma" is also very prim and proper.
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself.
wlaxphan20

Post by wlaxphan20 »

@inthe8m wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:04 pm Jiminy Crickets! Oxford comma! Although, I imagine an Oxford "coma" is also very prim and proper.
Dang. Guess Mr. Donovan forgot that lesson
urgettingwhatuaxed4

Post by urgettingwhatuaxed4 »

8meterPA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:20 pm Not sure why admin fails to acknowledge that there is no problem, ever, on this board except for the problems a single poster creates, repeatedly.

Yet, Admin encourages the behavior ad nauseum.

I'm guessing because you are more interested in the sheer number of posts, instead of actual quality women's lax discussions. Is there some monetary value in number of posts vs quality of posts?

I challenge admin, or anyone else, to find among the 1 million posts of a certain poster anything truly about wlax lax. Literally every single post is about someone choking, someone flopping, gushing about BC or CN, or reposting of social media or sheer trolling.

Not one meaningful post ever.

So keep encouraging the meaningless posts and punish those who point it out.
Let me get this straight. Every person on here seems to have a child in this sport but one. Many/most are upset that one person keeps posting about events in this little followed sport. I believe that person is a fan of the sport and does not have a child playing said sport. Yet this person keeps promoting this sport and the sweater-vests are upset he is promoting the sports. Got it. SFP. No wonder softball is more popular.

A bigger waste of time is scrolling through the multiple re-quotes to get to the message. That is what stops me from visiting more often than some person permitting the sport.
8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

urgettingwhatuaxed4 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:12 am
8meterPA wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:20 pm Not sure why admin fails to acknowledge that there is no problem, ever, on this board except for the problems a single poster creates, repeatedly.

I'm guessing because you are more interested in the sheer number of posts, instead of actual quality women's lax discussions. Is there some monetary value in number of posts vs quality of posts?

I challenge admin, or anyone else, to find among the 1 million posts of a certain poster anything truly about wlax lax. Literally every single post is about someone choking, someone flopping, gushing about BC or CN, or reposting of social media or sheer trolling.

Let me get this straight. Every person on here seems to have a child in this sport but one. Many/most are upset that one person keeps posting about events in this little followed sport. I believe that person is a fan of the sport and does not have a child playing said sport. Yet this person keeps promoting this sport and the sweater-vests are upset he is promoting the sports. Got it. SFP. No wonder softball is more popular.

A bigger waste of time is scrolling through the multiple re-quotes to get to the message. That is what stops me from visiting more often than some person permitting the sport.

wlaxphan20

Post by wlaxphan20 »

There are a decent amount of posters on this board who either never had a child play the sport or have a child that is well out of it. There are also posters who just don’t have children period.

Also, I would not call making up fake stories about a coach’s character, making up rude nicknames for players, ignorant generalizations, or manic idolatry of one player and one program “promoting the sport”
Laxfan500

Post by Laxfan500 »

wlaxphan20 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:19 am

There are a decent amount of posters on this board who either never had a child play the sport or have a child that is well out of it. There are also posters who just don’t have children period.

Also, I would not call making up fake stories about a coach’s character, making up rude nicknames for players, ignorant generalizations, or manic idolatry of one player and one program “promoting the sport”
Let’s not forget making up a players history to make poster feel important. “She persevered through so much….” BS
8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

urgettingwotyouaxed = ONW

Bart

Post by Bart »

Dudes playing in his own sandbox….seems like a time to put this one to bed.
Laxfan500

Post by Laxfan500 »

Bart wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:39 am Dudes playing in his own sandbox….seems like a time to put this one to bed.
Yes and I’m so happy , long over due
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

Bart wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:39 am Dudes playing in his own sandbox….seems like a time to put this one to bed.
Thread title changed.

8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

yes, his own personal trolling thread!
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

8meterPA wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:46 am
yes, his own personal trolling thread!
And, it looks like it makes him happy!

wlaxphan20

Post by wlaxphan20 »

Laxfan500 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:34 am Let’s not forget making up a players history to make poster feel important. “She persevered through so much….” BS
And the naming of a topic thread on the Women’s D1 forum that starts with “OuttaNowhereWregget—Thots,” where pictures of female athletes are frequently posted does a wonderful job promoting women’s lacrosse and women’s athletics…
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

wlaxphan20 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:58 am
Laxfan500 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:34 am Let’s not forget making up a players history to make poster feel important. “She persevered through so much….” BS
And the naming of a topic thread on the Women’s D1 forum that starts with “OuttaNowhereWregget—Thots,” where pictures of female athletes are frequently posted does a wonderful job promoting women’s lacrosse and women’s athletics…
Yeah, that is a bit of a head scratcher - but, completely on par for him.
8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

wlaxphan20 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:58 am
perfectly demonstrates where Admin's priorities lie...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

People, enough with the personal attacks.

@inthe8m, don't change this thread title.

As mentioned previously, I'm moving this topic.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

wlaxphan20 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:48 pm I do love the Oxford comma. Big fan
Some obscenities in the song...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
@inthe8m

Post by @inthe8m »

admin wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:40 pm People, enough with the personal attacks.

@inthe8m, don't change this thread title.

As mentioned previously, I'm moving this topic.
There were no personal attacks and the over administration directed at anyone who may, or may not, look sideways at a certain poster while other actual personal attacks occur (probably not reported as most of us are grown ups and can handle it) is quite tiresome really detracts from the quality of the board as others have repeatedly point out to no avail.

I fear you are not the right person(s) for this job. And, I imagine I will get another timeout for pointing out the hypocrisy of how rules are arbitrarily applied by the board admin.

That said, I will let you get back to your enforcement activities ...

Return to “FANLAX FEEDBACK”