All Things Environment

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Climate Change & The Environment

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:27 pm Warmer? That's rich. Not a 70 degree, or higher, day predicted in my...or in your....neck of the woods for the next two weeks. Sunday nite....in the 30's.

Does the USDA employ "scientists", or are the LACK of change in grow zones mostly ignored by the believers?

White Widow seeds, at $20 bucks a whack......you can't just throw them outside now. Can you?

This might help

https://www.arborday.org/media/mapchanges.cfm
Weather ain't climate
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Right.......just like ones income has nothing to do with their wealth :roll:

Planting EVERYTHING this weekend........outside. If the seeds rot b/c its cold and damp.......who do I blame?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:31 am Right.......just like ones income has nothing to do with their wealth :roll:

Planting EVERYTHING this weekend........outside. If the seeds rot b/c its cold and damp.......who do I blame?
God?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:27 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:31 am Right.......just like ones income has nothing to do with their wealth :roll:

God?
who? but.....you have slightly better chance of proving that humzees (proper pronoun for they (me)) are causing the warming, beyond a certain percentage, then you are to prove that god exists. (think Marge SImpson, tesifying in court. "he's everywhere " )
Any of you pretend scientists (hate debate/questions are NOT scientists ) wanna prove that humzees (huMANs) are 42% behind the WARMING that is alleged to be occuring? What percentage? AOC "....just livin in the world...." solution is mind boggling.

Why is everyone against NUKE energy? Who many of the pretend war haters voted YES to portable NUKE boats?
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:52 am

God?
who? but.....you have slightly better chance of proving that humzees (proper pronoun for they (me)) are causing the warming, beyond a certain percentage, then you are to prove that god exists. (think Marge SImpson, tesifying in court. "he's everywhere " )
Any of you pretend scientists (hate debate/questions are NOT scientists ) wanna prove that humzees (huMANs) are 42% behind the WARMING that is alleged to be occuring? What percentage? AOC "....just livin in the world...." solution is mind boggling.

Why is everyone against NUKE energy? Who many of the pretend war haters voted YES to portable NUKE boats?
Who is AOC? Everyone is against Nuke Energy? If EVERYONE is against it, who built this? Martians?

runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

What does Tom Steyer say about it? If you have been paying attention, you already know what most of the other Giving Pledgers think about NUKE energy, especially Billy at the bathhouse Gates.

Sen Ed Markey, the author of the green new deal, does NOT support NUKE energy. And a few others

https://grist.org/article/600-environme ... -new-deal/

The letter demands a halt to nuclear energy, garbage incineration, and biomass energy. Such a move would throw a wrench in the green energy targets for several states which count these sources as “renewable.” Although there’s been some excitement for next-gen nuclear energy, these energy alternatives have posed health risks associated with toxic emissions and uranium contamination.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:32 am What does Tom Steyer say about it? If you have been paying attention, you already know what most of the other Giving Pledgers think about NUKE energy, especially Billy at the bathhouse Gates.

Sen Ed Markey, the author of the green new deal, does NOT support NUKE energy. And a few others

The letter demands a halt to nuclear energy, garbage incineration, and biomass energy. Such a move would throw a wrench in the green energy targets for several states which count these sources as “renewable.” Although there’s been some excitement for next-gen nuclear energy, these energy alternatives have posed health risks associated with toxic emissions and uranium contamination.
So most is not EVERYONE?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:37 am
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:32 am What does Tom Steyer say about it? If you have been paying attention, you already know what most of the other Giving Pledgers think about NUKE energy, especially Billy at the bathhouse Gates.

So most is not EVERYONE?
.....yawn. the king of, but can't detect it in others.... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:49 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:37 am

So most is not EVERYONE?
.....yawn. the king of, but can't detect it in others.... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
I am not an all or nothing type person so it’s hard to box me in. It is a life long trait that has served me well and has frustrated friends and others. I also don’t fall into a box as a this or a that....it depends!
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

http://www.drroyspencer.com/category/blogarticle/ Always good to read the good doctor talking common sense. So what satellite data do we believe :?: 72 hair has just caught fire and he had to throw his ice cold glass of pure mineral water over his head to put the fire out. I am sure after towel drying and fighting through the smell of singed hair he will give us all a reply. :D My apologies 72 for the sarcasm. My point is I read the article and what little I understand describes a very complex issue in how this satellite data is interpreted. Everytime I read some environmental extremist parrot the "settle science" line of bull turds It makes me realize yet again... the science is not settled . The Bronx Bimbo has already actuated the doomsday clock. I think we are down to 11 years and 9 months until planet earth explodes and destroys itself.

George Carlin you were so very spot on when you called out these environmental nitwits... "the planet will be fine... the people are f***ed" Mr Carlins words are proven here over and over day after day. :P My own sentiments are very straight forward. We can all be good stewards of the planet without having to have blind faith in all the bull turds being forced upon us. I am guessing many of you out there were born with common sense. Why don't you try using it? When someone... anyone spouts out a line of beef jerky like the planet only has 11 years and 9 months( running clock) It is real simple... tell them to STFU and go back to doing the job you were elected to do. Unless that job is suppose to be scaring the hell out of people. :mrgreen:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:10 pmI am not an all or nothing type person so it’s hard to box me in. It is a life long trait that has served me well and has frustrated friends and others. I also don’t fall into a box as a this or a that....it depends!
Tell us more about yourself Jack...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNoh2R-wQRk
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

God?

Why is everyone against NUKE energy? W ... UKE boats?
Try paying attention there short chain. EVERYONE IS NOT AGAINST NUKE ENERGY. Where in the hell do you get your information?? You clearly don't pay any attention to what anyone else says or writes for that matter. :roll:

You wonder why no one pays attention to you, no one bothers engaging with you, no one answers your questions. You can't be very smart if you can't figure that out. Shallow end of the gene pool needs to be drained, its raining short chains. :lol:
Last edited by jhu72 on Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:36 pm http://www.drroyspencer.com/category/blogarticle/ Always good to read the good doctor talking common sense. So what satellite data do we believe :?: 72 hair has just caught fire and he had to throw his ice cold glass of pure mineral water over his head to put the fire out. I am sure after towel drying and fighting through the smell of singed hair he will give us all a reply. :D My apologies 72 for the sarcasm. My point is I read the article and what little I understand describes a very complex issue in how this satellite data is interpreted. Everytime I read some environmental extremist parrot the "settle science" line of bull turds It makes me realize yet again... the science is not settled . The Bronx Bimbo has already actuated the doomsday clock. I think we are down to 11 years and 9 months until planet earth explodes and destroys itself.

George Carlin you were so very spot on when you called out these environmental nitwits... "the planet will be fine... the people are f***ed" Mr Carlins words are proven here over and over day after day. :P My own sentiments are very straight forward. We can all be good stewards of the planet without having to have blind faith in all the bull turds being forced upon us. I am guessing many of you out there were born with common sense. Why don't you try using it? When someone... anyone spouts out a line of beef jerky like the planet only has 11 years and 9 months( running clock) It is real simple... tell them to STFU and go back to doing the job you were elected to do. Unless that job is suppose to be scaring the hell out of people. :mrgreen:
... another short chain. :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

tech37 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:22 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:10 pmI am not an all or nothing type person so it’s hard to box me in. It is a life long trait that has served me well and has frustrated friends and others. I also don’t fall into a box as a this or a that....it depends!
Tell us more about yourself Jack...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNoh2R-wQRk
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:01 pm

God?

Try paying attention there short chain. EVERYONE IS NOT AGAINST NUKE ENERGY. Where in the hell do you get your information?? You clearly don't pay any attention to what anyone else says or writes for that matter. :roll:

You wonder why no one pays attention to you, no one bothers engaging with you, no one answers your questions. You can't be very smart if you can't figure that out. Shallow end of the gene pool needs to be drained, its raining short chains. :lol:
Hopefully you were AH-knee-breated when you rote this......but you.....YOU answer my questions :roll:

But, back at the adults table. You have good information, clearly better than mine :roll:

Name just ONE member of congress that has proposed (a bill) building any new NUKE (T juice fed) plants?

I'm not talking about thread children (us), talking about policy wanks and the TAATS middle school team.......just one enviromentalist, your hero AL Gore, or one of my favorite sub-culture bands, METRIC. (oldtimers like MDLax would nevah know ) Yeah, Emily "BELIEVES" in whatevah the heck "climate change " means.....but she is an awesome talent. Just don't listen to the lyrics. AOC doesn't even know about this decades old band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZuLsz4yPPM
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:22 am

God?

Hopefully you were AH-knee-breated when you rote this......but you.....YOU answer my questions :roll:

But, back at the adults table. You have good information, clearly better than mine :roll:

Name just ONE member of congress that has proposed (a bill) building any new NUKE (T juice fed) plants?

I'm not talking about thread children (us), talking about policy wanks and the TAATS middle school team.......just one enviromentalist, your hero AL Gore, or one of my favorite sub-culture bands, METRIC. (oldtimers like MDLax would nevah know ) Yeah, Emily "BELIEVES" in whatevah the heck "climate change " means.....but she is an awesome talent. Just don't listen to the lyrics. AOC doesn't even know about this decades old band.

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:03 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:36 pm http://www.drroyspencer.com/category/blogarticle/ Always good to read the good doctor talking common sense. So what satellite data do we believe :?: 72 hair has just caught fire and he had to throw his ice cold glass of pure mineral water over his head to put the fire out. I am sure after towel drying and fighting through the smell of singed hair he will give us all a reply. :D My apologies 72 for the sarcasm. My point is I read the article and what little I understand describes a very complex issue in how this satellite data is interpreted. Everytime I read some environmental extremist parrot the "settle science" line of bull turds It makes me realize yet again... the science is not settled . The Bronx Bimbo has already actuated the doomsday clock. I think we are down to 11 years and 9 months until planet earth explodes and destroys itself.

I have more faith in anything the late George Carlin proclaimed about GW/CC than I ever will from the absent minded professor... :lol: 72... can you give us a more accurate reading on AOC's running clock? The last time I checked we are at 11 years... 9 months, 11 days... 14 hours and 29 minutes until the world self destructs. Can you verify for all of us if AOC's calculations are correct? Or is she like all you environmental extremists and just one more blithering idiot. Maybe AOC has a built in error factor of plus 1000 years. 72... when do we all need to kiss our ass goodbye? I gots to know... I have money riding on it. ;)
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:22 am

God?

Again, not paying attention - misrepresenting my frequently stated position again. :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:40 pm
jhu72 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:03 pm

I have more faith in anything the late George Carlin proclaimed about GW/CC than I ever will from the absent minded professor... :lol: 72... can you give us a more accurate reading on AOC's running clock? The last time I checked we are at 11 years... 9 months, 11 days... 14 hours and 29 minutes until the world self destructs. Can you verify for all of us if AOC's calculations are correct? Or is she like all you environmental extremists and just one more blithering idiot. Maybe AOC has a built in error factor of plus 1000 years. 72... when do we all need to kiss our ass goodbye? I gots to know... I have money riding on it. ;)
... all you have there is strawman :roll:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Ignore function works great. Honestly, no value comes from reading the rants.

Meanwhile

https://www.ucsusa.org/nuclear-power/co ... etirements

Get back to us when you can find the UCS (union of concerned $cienti$t$) support of building NEW nuke power plants...........or , maybe it's just me that can't find the language. :roll:

. We also support continued research and development of nuclear power technologies that are safer, more secure, and lower cost.

from

https://www.ucsusa.org/nuclear-power/nu ... al-warming

chalk flew up....you can NOT be serious

Return to “POLITICS”