Crime and Punishment

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Crime and Punishment

Post by cradleandshoot »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:13 am This week at 11:30am in a Costco Parking lot, Montgomery County. https://wjla.com/news/local/westfield-w ... ion-police

Strangely, no update on the suspect, 5 days later. I assume it must be a minor.

Last month, a few miles south of Wheaton. https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/loca ... e9bc489774

Car jacker slipped up and could not drive a stick shift.
One of the new group of victims being targeted are teachers and school employees coming to and leaving from work. They are vulnerable and certainly don't expect to be assaulted in the parking lot where they work. It makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with these young. Could it be in part that these crimes are not being treated seriously. Many local communities don't want to treat these young people as the criminals they are proving themselves to be. They are now the rewards for their patience and tolerance. These young people know and understand there will be no consequences for their actions beyond being issued an appearance ticket.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:29 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:19 am https://13wham.com/news/local/video-sho ... n%20camera.

I had to post this. I know a few certain posters will point out to me that i post all this stuff about crime in Rochester. This is a microcosm of what is happening all over the country. The video was sketchy on my laptop. You carjack a vehicle at knifepoint, you lead the police on a car chase, when cornered in you back up and smash into a police car, you try and run again, you collide with a school bus with 17 kids on board, then the police in a reckless manner chase the poor young teenager down, tackle him and arrest him. Was this method of capturing the potential career felon too extreme?? There was a statement made by one of the local residents that witnessed this chase that explained the entire rationale for these crimes. Too many young people with too much time on their hands and no parent around to supervise them.

here is his exact quote....

"It’s just regular hustle and bustle," he said. "A lot of kids got free time on their hands and no parents watching them."
Everyone should be afraid of their shadows!
Would you be afraid if you were walking to your car with your daughter and someone came out of nowhere and stuck a knife to your throat and demanded your car keys? No need to be afraid of your shadow. There is now a need at present to be constantly aware of your surroundings. Do you disagree with that? I can guess your sure it will never happen to you?
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:33 amIt makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with these young. Could it be in part that these crimes are not being treated seriously. Many local communities don't want to treat these young people as the criminals they are proving themselves to be. They are now the rewards for their patience and tolerance. These young people know and understand there will be no consequences for their actions beyond being issued an appearance ticket.

“The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.” - some guy
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:38 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:29 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 7:19 am https://13wham.com/news/local/video-sho ... n%20camera.

I had to post this. I know a few certain posters will point out to me that i post all this stuff about crime in Rochester. This is a microcosm of what is happening all over the country. The video was sketchy on my laptop. You carjack a vehicle at knifepoint, you lead the police on a car chase, when cornered in you back up and smash into a police car, you try and run again, you collide with a school bus with 17 kids on board, then the police in a reckless manner chase the poor young teenager down, tackle him and arrest him. Was this method of capturing the potential career felon too extreme?? There was a statement made by one of the local residents that witnessed this chase that explained the entire rationale for these crimes. Too many young people with too much time on their hands and no parent around to supervise them.

here is his exact quote....

"It’s just regular hustle and bustle," he said. "A lot of kids got free time on their hands and no parents watching them."
Everyone should be afraid of their shadows!
Would you be afraid if you were walking to your car with your daughter and someone came out of nowhere and stuck a knife to your throat and demanded your car keys? No need to be afraid of your shadow. There is now a need at present to be constantly aware of your surroundings. Do you disagree with that? I can guess your sure it will never happen to you?
I want life riskless and perfect and can control everything!
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:39 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:33 amIt makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with these young. Could it be in part that these crimes are not being treated seriously. Many local communities don't want to treat these young people as the criminals they are proving themselves to be. They are now the rewards for their patience and tolerance. These young people know and understand there will be no consequences for their actions beyond being issued an appearance ticket.

“The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers.” - some guy
Didn’t walk 18mi in snow to school either!
See Martin, Malcolm
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:33 am

Uphill, both ways.
NattyBohChamps04

Who's deflecting??? This is the Crime and Punishment thread. I'm simply posting crime and punishment links like everyone else! What's your commentary on those crimes? Criminals these days... amirite?
Last edited by NattyBohChamps04 on Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:41 am

Uphill, both ways.
Life is no Greek Tragedy anymore

https://www.worldhistory.org/sisyphus/
See Martin, Malcolm
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Uphill, both ways.
When I was young we didn't have feet.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:51 am
Who's deflecting??? This is the Crime and Punishment thread. I'm simply posting crime and punishment links like everyone else! What's your commentary on those crimes? Criminals these days... amirite?
IMO everybody that breaks the law should be innocent until proven guilty. I'm bothered that the new trend in many cities is to treat folks 16 and other as misguided and not deserving of being treated by the criminals they are behaving like. The criminal justice system is doing them no favors.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:35 am

Uphill, both ways.
My dad claimed no shoes or shoes with holes, newspaper wrapped around...

I later learned that the only times he had to do any walking to school was for Saturday detention when he needed to take a public bus instead of school bus!
NattyBohChamps04

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:16 am IMO everybody that breaks the law should be innocent until proven guilty. I'm bothered that the new trend in many cities is to treat folks 16 and other as misguided and not deserving of being treated by the criminals they are behaving like. The criminal justice system is doing them no favors.
We lock up and punish more people than any other country on the planet by a long shot. And when they come out, they generally re-offend.

So it hasn't been working the past few decades and the criminal justice system has never done them any favors previously. What do you suggest we do differently?
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:25 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:16 am IMO everybody that breaks the law should be innocent until proven guilty. I'm bothered that the new trend in many cities is to treat folks 16 and other as misguided and not deserving of being treated by the criminals they are behaving like. The criminal justice system is doing them no favors.
We lock up and punish more people than any other country on the planet by a long shot. And when they come out, they generally re-offend.

So it hasn't been working the past few decades and the criminal justice system has never done them any favors previously. What do you suggest we do differently?
Begin with an honest discussion of why the outlook for criminal activity and recidivism is so different for different portions of the age demographic. Now, what could be influencing the decision process of these different groups? Why is it that little Johnny Whitebread doesn't decide that armed carjacking and strong-arm robbery are good career arcs?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:35 am

Uphill, both ways.
Your fault for being tall and trying to get some shuteye at Procrustes joint...
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:16 am
IMO everybody that breaks the law should be innocent until proven guilty. I'm bothered that the new trend in many cities is to treat folks 16 and other as misguided and not deserving of being treated by the criminals they are behaving like. The criminal justice system is doing them no favors.
Throw the book at this teddy bear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBO6zO4bUpQ
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:33 am

Begin with an honest discussion of why the outlook for criminal activity and recidivism is so different for different portions of the age demographic. Now, what could be influencing the decision process of these different groups? Why is it that little Johnny Whitebread doesn't decide that armed carjacking and strong-arm robbery are good career arcs?
Refer you back to He!! Yeah by Dead Prez even if it isn't your preferred music - though you will probably like the Rock a Bye Baby version of Breaking the Law I linked to a reply to Cradle. It's terrific, my sons loves it even though he's into actual rock these days, he still likes the rockabye baby renditions of a bunch of stuff.
See Martin, Malcolm
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:05 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:16 am
Throw the book at this teddy bear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBO6zO4bUpQ
Sorry but I'm done watching idiotic you tube videos across the entire spectrum. You tube videos are meant to entertain and rarely ever educate anyone. I'm always willing to know what YOUR opinion is on the subject.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:12 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 11:33 am

Refer you back to He!! Yeah by Dead Prez even if it isn't your preferred music - though you will probably like the Rock a Bye Baby version of Breaking the Law I linked to a reply to Cradle. It's terrific, my sons loves it even though he's into actual rock these days, he still likes the rockabye baby renditions of a bunch of stuff.
You posted a useless you tube video while being totally and completely oblivious to the serious issue with primarily young black youths creating ever more violent crimes. You want to step back into reality and express your opinion? Your never shy about doing so. Maybe your more comfortable using you tube to express your feelings for you? Maybe all those young white boys in the burbs need to up their gangsta mentality. Those young white boys are more interested in getting their peckers wet than they are about hijacking cars at knifepoint/ gun point.

Return to “POLITICS”