Lacrosse.com (Great Atlantic) Gone?

Lacrosse Rules and Equipment
JPAtlantic

Lacrosse.com (Great Atlantic) Gone?

Post by JPAtlantic »

Does anyone know what happened to Lacrosse.com?

The website makes it look like they are going out of business.

They were the go-to standard for so long.
Matnum PI

Re: Lacrosse.com (Great Atlantic) Gone?

Post by Matnum PI »

Lacrosse.com is no longer available for accounts or purchases
From all of us at Lacrosse.com, we thank you for your valued support over the years.

What happened to Lacrosse.com?
We have decided to shut down the website Lacrosse.com to consumers. From all of us at Lacrosse.com, we thank you for your business.

Is there a way for me to follow-up on a previous purchase from Lacrosse.com or if I have another question about Lacrosse.com?
If you have a question with a previously placed order, please send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-955-3876.

What will happen to my LAX Points/Vouchers?
You can still use your points to create vouchers and redeem them on new orders through our contact center. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
JPAtlantic

Post by JPAtlantic »

Matnum PI wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:59 pm Lacrosse.com is no longer available for accounts or purchases
From all of us at Lacrosse.com, we thank you for your valued support over the years.

What happened to Lacrosse.com?
We have decided to shut down the website Lacrosse.com to consumers. From all of us at Lacrosse.com, we thank you for your business.

Is there a way for me to follow-up on a previous purchase from Lacrosse.com or if I have another question about Lacrosse.com?
If you have a question with a previously placed order, please send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-955-3876.

What will happen to my LAX Points/Vouchers?
You can still use your points to create vouchers and redeem them on new orders through our contact center. Please contact us if you have any questions.
When I called, the operator said that Lacrosse.com was sold, but they did not know who it was sold to. I guess there will be an announcement at some time on who has taken over.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

The most valuable asset within the business is probably the domain name...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15

Return to “LACROSSE RULES AND EQUIPMENT”