Tin Foil Hat, Fact, or Possible?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Tin Foil Hat, Fact, or Possible?

Post by youthathletics »

Thought a thread on this subject would be worth a place to posit ideas & links, considerations for discussion, maybe even our own little fact check queue...before we go down a rabbit hole on the other specific threads.

Many here have mentioned the term "reset", I know I have in the past....as if the USA needs a reset button to just get back to simpler times, civility, spending on disposable widgets we don't really need; a back to the basics if you will. Couple that with AI technology and software that now performs the bulk of work that many people did....and we are really trying to find our way. Even our military is in a discovery phase, undergoing new standards by which to operate.

I came across this little 6 minute Instagram post from a podcast speaking about the Global Reset, leaning towards the Globalist view or even New World Order. They mention Trump, as the man that interfered with these plans that were already set in motion. I ask....do those here on fanlax believe we are caught up in this New World Order / Globalism /Global Reset re-structuring?

GLOBAL RESET: https://odi.org/en/delivering-the-globa ... -dialogue/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV0OihYgjT ... _copy_link

What say you?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
PizzaSnake

Re: Tin Foil Hat, Fact, or Possible?

Post by PizzaSnake »

youthathletics wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:28 am Thought a thread on this subject would be worth a place to posit ideas & links, considerations for discussion, maybe even our own little fact check queue...before we go down a rabbit hole on the other specific threads.

Many here have mentioned the term "reset", I know I have in the past....as if the USA needs a reset button to just get back to simpler times, civility, spending on disposable widgets we don't really need; a back to the basics if you will. Couple that with AI technology and software that now performs the bulk of work that many people did....and we are really trying to find our way. Even our military is in a discovery phase, undergoing new standards by which to operate.

I came across this little 6 minute Instagram post from a podcast speaking about the Global Reset, leaning towards the Globalist view or even New World Order. They mention Trump, as the man that interfered with these plans that were already set in motion. I ask....do those here on fanlax believe we are caught up in this New World Order / Globalism /Global Reset re-structuring?

GLOBAL RESET: https://odi.org/en/delivering-the-globa ... -dialogue/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV0OihYgjT ... _copy_link

What say you?
In so far as the “just in time” supply chain model has been exposed, then “yes” there is a re-ordering. Will the abandonment of dead-end, low paying service jobs continue? Quite possibly as young people begin to ponder their likely future. Will the increasing awareness of climate change precipitate change in the barely century old petroleum economy? Certainly. The intetesting question is what will follow. Given the increasing conflict over water, I’m not sanguine about a peaceful future.

Of course, the only constant is change.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Pulled from the All things Cornoavirus thread for discussion:

Makes we wonder.....the more CV-19 mutates into further variants, does this also minimize its ability to traced back to its origin or quite possibly help reveal its origin? LIke many coding viruses, they can leave a fingerprint to trace or even have a way to delete their own markers.
Kismet wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:32 am Just saw a report this morning, that a very early look at limited data on Omicron is that it appears to be more transmissible than Delta but significantly less virulent. If this turns out to be true, then the latest mutations may be taking it more towards flu or even common cold which would be truly fantastic news especially if it were to supplant Delta.

Still early, but I recall a medical expert saying recently that it is not in the virus' interest to kill its host.
This can be viewed as a parallel with Stuxnet the computer code virus (clearly not speaking of human life) here. But how the variants kept coming but the malware was able to detect it, making it much less virulent. https://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/n ... ident%20of

Given that cyber-weapons are prone to boundless proliferation, Perelli-Harris warned that this new Stuxnet variant should serve as a reminder that governments need to think very carefully when they are creating cyber-arms so that they do not escalate the problem. Once in the wild, they are impossible to control.

As is evidenced by the new generation of Stuxnet, cyber-arms can escalate into more violent, advanced and sophisticated variants. “Considering that subsequent variations on Stuxnet, namely Flame, Duqu, Stars, Shamoon and Nitro Zeus all had different payload delivery methods from their grandparent, it’s entirely plausible that the new generation of Stuxnet does also and that it will continue to evolve,” said Lewis Henderson, vice president of product marketing at Glasswall Solutions.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

"Still early, but I recall a medical expert saying recently that it is not in the virus' interest to kill its host."

For the love of dog, stop with the anthropomorphizations all ready. Viruses are not sentient. "They" don't have "interests." What is meant is, in as far as it is deleterious to pathogen's ultimate survival to quickly kill the host, that only applies when the death occurs before the pathogen has successfully replicated and moved on.

English (in fact, almost all languages have this feature -- it only requires some care of the part of the interlocutor) has a lot of words and possible constructions so as to allow for nuanced and careful thoughts. Don't be lazy.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

PizzaSnake wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:37 pm "Still early, but I recall a medical expert saying recently that it is not in the virus' interest to kill its host."

For the love of dog, stop with the anthropomorphizations all ready. Viruses are not sentient. "They" don't have "interests." What is meant is, in as far as it is deleterious to pathogen's ultimate survival to quickly kill the host, that only applies when the death occurs before the pathogen has successfully replicated and moved on.

English (in fact, almost all languages have this feature -- it only requires some care of the part of the interlocutor) has a lot of words and possible constructions so as to allow for nuanced and careful thoughts. Don't be lazy.
Apologies for my vernacular. I get it and will endeavor to be more careful going forward. :oops: 8-) That said, I was quoting a medical expert (and an M.D.) so the words were not exactly mine. Nevertheless, I do share your appreciation of the art of grammar and also etymology. :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:34 am Pulled from the All things Cornoavirus thread for discussion:

Makes we wonder.....the more CV-19 mutates into further variants, does this also minimize its ability to traced back to its origin or quite possibly help reveal its origin? LIke many coding viruses, they can leave a fingerprint to trace or even have a way to delete their own markers.
Kismet wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:32 am Just saw a report this morning, that a very early look at limited data on Omicron is that it appears to be more transmissible than Delta but significantly less virulent. If this turns out to be true, then the latest mutations may be taking it more towards flu or even common cold which would be truly fantastic news especially if it were to supplant Delta.

Still early, but I recall a medical expert saying recently that it is not in the virus' interest to kill its host.
This can be viewed as a parallel with Stuxnet the computer code virus (clearly not speaking of human life) here. But how the variants kept coming but the malware was able to detect it, making it much less virulent. https://www.infosecurity-magazine.com/n ... ident%20of

Given that cyber-weapons are prone to boundless proliferation, Perelli-Harris warned that this new Stuxnet variant should serve as a reminder that governments need to think very carefully when they are creating cyber-arms so that they do not escalate the problem. Once in the wild, they are impossible to control.

As is evidenced by the new generation of Stuxnet, cyber-arms can escalate into more violent, advanced and sophisticated variants. “Considering that subsequent variations on Stuxnet, namely Flame, Duqu, Stars, Shamoon and Nitro Zeus all had different payload delivery methods from their grandparent, it’s entirely plausible that the new generation of Stuxnet does also and that it will continue to evolve,” said Lewis Henderson, vice president of product marketing at Glasswall Solutions.
Ummm, no.

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

No to what?
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:29 pm No to what?

No….Mutations don’t help to minimize the ability to trace the viruses origin. We have traced DNA back to neanderthals and have found that 4% of the modern humans have Neanderthal DNA. No, the mutations won’t make it any easier to trace back to the origin. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: we have 2 to 2.5% Neanderthal DNA.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

I must not have been clear enough, the intent of the post was to compare how viruses, both genetic or computer, can morph/reveal in to something that helps us find the true origin or possibly how they find a way to hide the true origin. Think Sci-Fi.....science not currently prevalent.

There has been 'cited' documents indicating that cv19 was not genetically modified (GM) and we can determine that via its 'current' sequencing. But what if CV19 was from a mutation of some other virus that has otherwise not been documented, thus why it is classified 'novel', but is really a mutated variant from quite possibly an experiment gone wrong. So the more it splits into variants, the more possibility it could lose or reveal whether it is genetically modified by a human....just like a virus can do in computer code.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:06 pm I must not have been clear enough, the intent of the post was to compare how viruses, both genetic or computer, can morph/reveal in to something that helps us find the true origin or possibly how they find a way to hide the true origin. Think Sci-Fi.....science not currently prevalent.

There has been 'cited' documents indicating that cv19 was not genetically modified (GM) and we can determine that via its 'current' sequencing. But what if CV19 was from a mutation of some other virus that has otherwise not been documented, thus why it is classified 'novel', but is really a mutated variant from quite possibly an experiment gone wrong. So the more it splits into variants, the more possibility it could lose or reveal whether it is genetically modified by a human....just like a virus can do in computer code.
La la land. You can find the “origin” of a virus whether it mutates or not. I guess you mean man made versus a natural occurrence.
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bart

Post by Bart »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:06 pm I must not have been clear enough, the intent of the post was to compare how viruses, both genetic or computer, can morph/reveal in to something that helps us find the true origin or possibly how they find a way to hide the true origin. Think Sci-Fi.....science not currently prevalent.

Call me confused. There are probably thousands if not tens of thousands of “novel” viruses that use any number of species as hosts, except humans. These viruses in general are out of our paradigm cause they don’t bother us. They become novel when they impact our lives either directly, COVID, or indirectly via food.

Even “new” novel human made viruses are going to have a signature. There are just so many ways these things can initiate replication. So even a highly mutated completely man made virus is going to leave a trail.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Bart wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:43 pm

Call me confused. There are probably thousands if not tens of thousands of “novel” viruses that use any number of species as hosts, except humans. These viruses in general are out of our paradigm cause they don’t bother us. They become novel when they impact our lives either directly, COVID, or indirectly via food.

Even “new” novel human made viruses are going to have a signature. There are just so many ways these things can initiate replication. So even a highly mutated completely man made virus is going to leave a trail.
Exactly my point...for the sake of discussion.
Think "I am Legend" or "War Games" with a twist....something man-made/genetically altered, transforms/mutates into something horribly bad, only this time it can not be traced back to being genetically altered by man, because we currently have nothing to trace it back to...not in our paradigm, as you say.

We are all viewing CV19 as a starting point, I am merely throwing out speculation that CV19 has already mutated multiple times before it got to us and became deadly. And maybe, it was GM to appear that way and attack those with pre-existing conditions. Yes, sci-fi(ish) but not out of the realm of possibility.
~Livy
Typical Lax Dad

I realized this is a “tin foil hat” topic. It dawned on me after I posted.
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:56 pm

Exactly my point...for the sake of discussion.
Think "I am Legend" or "War Games" with a twist....something man-made/genetically altered, transforms/mutates into something horribly bad, only this time it can not be traced back to being genetically altered by man, because we currently have nothing to trace it back to...not in our paradigm, as you say.

We are all viewing CV19 as a starting point, I am merely throwing out speculation that CV19 has already mutated multiple times before it got to us and became deadly. And maybe, it was GM to appear that way and attack those with pre-existing conditions. Yes, sci-fi(ish) but not out of the realm of possibility.
Jesus…
Typical Lax Dad

youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

So my sci-fi point of discussion ain’t so far fetched. especially since scientists still call viruses grey, and there is much still to solve. :D
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Interesting how All the world’s a stage are echoing the same damned thing....kinda eerie.. https://www.instagram.com/p/Caf1DNAFckL/
~Livy
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:46 pm Interesting how All the world’s a stage are echoing the same damned thing....kinda eerie.. https://www.instagram.com/p/Caf1DNAFckL/
The Industry of Politics doesn't attract very creative people. It could, just, come, down to . that.

Shipping arms into Canada has been super easy. Who needs a hug?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:46 pm Interesting how All the world’s a stage are echoing the same damned thing....kinda eerie.. https://www.instagram.com/p/Caf1DNAFckL/
It's part of the New World Order.

Trump's even in on it. He said we can "build it back" at CPAC
Typical Lax Dad

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:44 pm
It's part of the New World Order.

Trump's even in on it. He said we can "build it back" at CPAC
I heard Navy fans said we can “build it back” after Ricky got fired.

Return to “POLITICS”