Huguely

Hamsterdam is FanLax's Brown Paper Bag. A Forum frequented by people with language and behavioral issues.
Matnum PI

Huguely

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Brooklyn

Re: Huguely

Post by Brooklyn »

Gee, am surprised forum right wingers did not defend him like they did with Foxy Knoxy.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:13 pm Gee, am surprised forum right wingers did not defend him like they did with Foxy Knoxy.
This is a sad sad post. Political Cartoon, nothing more.

JoeMauer89!
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

ho hum .... :lol: :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

DMac

Post by DMac »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 3:13 pm Gee, am surprised forum right wingers did not defend him like they did with Foxy Knoxy.
Right wingers?
If there were even a snowball's chance in hell Amanda was guilty she'd still be in an Italian prison.
Crooked prosecutor....proven.
Unscrupulous reporter who admittedly fabricated and sensationalized stories...including the nickname you choose to use. Came from her prowess on the soccer field, never had anything to do with her looks...til he twisted it that way.
Yup, the scared and confused young girl did the bar owner wrong but that a murderer does not make.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Foxy Knoxy was a name given to her by her parents, not by some reporter. What she did to Patrick Lumumba amounts to attempted murder as his life was threatened even after it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was innocent. Poor guy had to move his family to Germany in order to save their lives. If she was such an angel she should give half of her book and tv profits to him and his family. Instead she is laughing away on tv proclaiming her innocence while pocketing truckloads of money.

DMac

Post by DMac »

While Amanda Knox is no longer attached to the crime, the name Foxy Knoxy does live on. According to CNN, the media was quick to use the nickname, which was found on Knox's MySpace page. Knox's parents, however, explained, "the high school moniker came from the way Knox played soccer, quick like a fox."
Mr. Pisa, the crackerjack reporter whose mission was to sell newspapers, facts be damned.
Pisa goes on to explain how details of Knox's past were eagerly twisted to make the innocuous seem anything but. Pictures of her laughing while posing with a gun, or the fact that she once used the nickname "Foxy Knoxy" were utilized to create an image of her in the press and bolster the idea that she could be a killer. Pisa doesn't seem to have any remorse about spreading details or exaggerating information for effect; in the documentary he often seems amused by it. When he mentions that people have asked him how he could be involved in something like this, he tries to turn it around: aren't the same people asking him that looking for every little detail?
Yes, Lumumba was wronged by a young girl who was scared, confused, and whose head was undoubtedly spinning while living this nightmare. She was also convicted of, and served time for that. Mr. Lumumba got shafted in this deal as well but again that does not make a murderer of an innocent girl. This case was the definition of railroading and scapegoating which the courts also found to be the case after looking at it from every angle and under the microscope. Preconceived ideas and opinions aside, what we can agree on is that the courts found her innocent based on all the evidence (lack of) and set her free.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Pictures of her laughing while posing with a gun, or the fact that she once used the nickname "Foxy Knoxy" were utilized to create an image of her in the press and bolster the idea that she could be a killer.

The white news media posted photos of Daunte Wright to show that he, too, could possibly be a criminal and a threat to cops. Of course, here in Lake Wobegone, guns are perfectly legal so the photo does not represent any actual crime. But cop defenders still believe it proves he was a potential "threat" in order to justify the murder of yet another black man and subsequent dissolution to an innocent black family.

He's dead. Meanwhile, Foxy Knoxy is making $$$ off of her crimes and has not given a cent of the residuals to her black male victim and his family. A sure sign of "innocence" and good heartedness on her part, I'm sure.

DMac

Post by DMac »

I'm sure there are/were pictures out there of both of us that could be shown and twisted and portrayed as something we are not, and the time/situation they were taken in are nothing like the twist is trying to show us as. Pisa should be banned from ever reporting a story ever again. A man of no conscience who played a huge role in the conviction of an innocent girl for want of newspaper sales. A despicable human being. Whether or not Amanda feels compelled to compensate Lumumba has nothing to do with her "innocence'', that was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in a court of law....and Lumumba's being black means absolutely nothing, has nothing to do with anything.
You still hold on to Foxy Knoxy...and not because of her quickness on a soccer field but because of the connotation Pisa gave it. Not good, you should drop that.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Lumumba's being black means absolutely nothing, has nothing to do with anything.
All he had to go through was death threats from racists who used every racial epithet known to Italians and from PTSD. His family had to endure the same.

No big deal, right?

DMac

Post by DMac »

This is a separate issue, this all started with your saying, "Gee, am surprised forum right wingers did not defend him like they did with Foxy Knoxy." Pisa shares as much responsibility for Lumumba's troubles as Knox does, he too should be compensating him along with the corrupt prosecutor who terrorized Knox into feeling as if she had to make up stories despite her innocence. I don't care what color Lumumba is, it has nothing to do with the tragedy of this case...and jftr, Amanda has experienced many a death threat as well, along with many viewing her as a murderer to this day. If the foo schidts here, wear it.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Pisa shares as much responsibility for Lumumba's troubles as Knox does
Excuses, excuses. He had nothing to do with it.

Had Foxy Knoxy done any of that excretia to you, you'd be calling for her immediate hanging.

DMac

Post by DMac »

Well, as you know I was the one who started the Amanda Knox thread long before she was ever released (think it was when the first appeal was denied and she was sent back to her cell) and we didn't agree then and we never will. We see it differently but I don't see that as makin' Brooklyn a bad person. It's all good, brotha.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

DMac wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 8:28 pm Well, as you know I was the one who started the Amanda Knox thread long before she was ever released (think it was when the first appeal was denied and she was sent back to her cell) and we didn't agree then and we never will. We see it differently but I don't see that as makin' Brooklyn a bad person. It's all good, brotha.
+1

He just chooses to stand on the wrong hill quite often. Well said DMac!

JoeMauer89!
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

I don't generally go around making personal attacks and mebbe that's why I don't appear on the Admin's roster of forum bad bois. But I stand by what I said previously ~ had she done anything that would cause you to endure death threats, the loss of your business, the disruption of your family life, and PTSD only to have her profit from sales of books and TV appearances while she refuses to indemnify you for those terrible losses by giving you some of the residuals, you would not likely be so forgiving of her and her wicked ways.

JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

DMac wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 1:19 pm I'm sure there are/were pictures out there of both of us that could be shown and twisted and portrayed as something we are not, and the time/situation they were taken in are nothing like the twist is trying to show us as. Pisa should be banned from ever reporting a story ever again. A man of no conscience who played a huge role in the conviction of an innocent girl for want of newspaper sales. A despicable human being. Whether or not Amanda feels compelled to compensate Lumumba has nothing to do with her "innocence'', that was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in a court of law....and Lumumba's being black means absolutely nothing, has nothing to do with anything.
You still hold on to Foxy Knoxy...and not because of her quickness on a soccer field but because of the connotation Pisa gave it. Not good, you should drop that.

Movie coming out starring Matt Damon loosely (cinematic liberties taken) based on this case. As with anything with Matt Damon, looks good!

http://themoviebox.net/16438

JoeMauer89!
DMac

Post by DMac »

Cinematic liberties taken for sure. Damon, Kimmel's friend, really is a good actor.
This kind of thing is a nightmare. I know these people, was friends with them 45 or so years ago. Vacationed with them in Virginia Beach three or four years in a row. Will let you be the judge of what kind of people they are. Lost touch over time, paths just went different ways. These are top shelf people, successful as well. Knew nothing of this, was in the kitchen when I heard Ron come on, pretty much blew me away. Called him, Iva never would come to the phone, said it would be too emotional to talk with me. Beyond heartbreaking.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tNLPX5af34
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:08 pm I don't generally go around making personal attacks and mebbe that's why I don't appear on the Admin's roster of forum bad bois. But I stand by what I said previously ~ had she done anything that would cause you to endure death threats, the loss of your business, the disruption of your family life, and PTSD only to have her profit from sales of books and TV appearances while she refuses to indemnify you for those terrible losses by giving you some of the residuals, you would not likely be so forgiving of her and her wicked ways.
How has Amanda Knox impacted your life so greatly and personally that you are still beating this drum, years later....on the George Huguely thread?

:?:

Probably about as much as those boogiemen "RepubliCONS" that scare you so much.

:lol:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 9:15 am
How has Amanda Knox impacted your life so greatly and personally that you are still beating this drum, years later....on the George Huguely thread?

:?:

Probably about as much as those boogiemen "RepubliCONS" that scare you so much.

:lol:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

What a laugh! This coming from the guy who was talking about OJ Simpson 23 years after the fact:

viewtopic.php?p=148609#p148609

quote:

Re: 2020 Elections - CoronaPause
Post by kramerica.inc » Fri May 15, 2020 12:48 pm

Glad he wasnt a serial creep like others in DC.
But all it takes is one moment.
Everyone thought it was crazy that "such a good guy" like OJ Simpson would be capable of double murder.

OJ trial: 1997

23 years after the fact and he's still mentioning OJ

See what I mean about forum right wing double standards?

Utterly laughable!

Return to “HAMSTERDAM”