The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Seacoaster(1)

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:52 am Biden: the chameleon, liar, pandering man, that other nations should respect... :roll: https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1784687909590720769

We depparetly need a 6th grader as POTUS, it would be an upgrade.
Working pretty hard for another Trump Presidency here, YA.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:52 am Biden: the chameleon, liar, pandering man, that other nations should respect... :roll: https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1784687909590720769

What a bunch of horse hockey. Biden is an establishment Dem, no question...not MY first choice, but there is NO WAY, NO HOW the R's can be trusted with control of the Executive Branch right now.

What does "depparetly" mean, is that a 6th grade word? ...or just a 6th grade spell check?

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:34 am

Not at all. my argument could not be any clearer....I want neither. I think VP pick may be a big factor this cycle...moreso than years past.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:14 pm

Not at all. my argument could not be any clearer....I want neither. I think VP pick may be a big factor this cycle...moreso than years past.
You're going to vote for Trump for the third time. Now, based on his VP choice. OK.

Ever see the list of former Trump Administration officials who will not now endorse him? His VP, Secretary of Defense, press secretary, deputy press secretary, White House Counsel, National Security Advisor, and two Chiefs of Staffs, off the top of my head. But his new VP will get him over the line. Jesus. What the f*ck happened to you?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:16 pm

You're going to vote for Trump for the third time. Now, based on his VP choice. OK.

Ever see the list of former Trump Administration officials who will not now endorse him? His VP, Secretary of Defense, press secretary, deputy press secretary, White House Counsel, National Security Advisor, and two Chiefs of Staffs, off the top of my head. But his new VP will get him over the line. Jesus. What the f*ck happened to you?
If Trump wins, it will be b/c you people like you. That fact you do not understand that should concern you.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:31 pm

If Trump wins, it will be b/c you people like you. That fact you do not understand that should concern you.
I know; you have always said Trump is the fault of those who oppose him -- speaking I suppose from the Party of Personal Responsibility...and casting blame elsewhere. Me and Obama and Eric Holder. Got it. Again, what the f*ck happened to you?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... he denies what is obvious to the rest of us in his posts. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
a fan

Post by a fan »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:59 pm

I know; you have always said Trump is the fault of those who oppose him -- speaking I suppose from the Party of Personal Responsibility...and casting blame elsewhere. Me and Obama and Eric Holder. Got it. Again, what the f*ck happened to you?
The logic doesn't work, YA. Never has. Never will. Doesn't matter how many pieces are written that hand us this silliness.

No one has ever made this ridiculous claim for any other candidate in our history. And man, do we have a history of saying mean
stuff about opposing candidates. It's just a silly claim.

Dems can't cast that Trump vote for you and your fellow voters, YA. YOU have to vote him in, and the blame lies 100% on those who vote for him.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:36 pm

The logic doesn't work, YA. Never has. Never will. Doesn't matter how many pieces are written that hand us this silliness.

No one has ever made this ridiculous claim for any other candidate in our history. And man, do we have a history of saying mean

Dems can't cast that Trump vote for you and your fellow voters, YA. YOU have to vote him in, and the blame lies 100% on those who vote for him.
Each presidency election cycle often has outliers and demos that sway a candidiate one way or antoher...no one ever said anything about mean talk; not sure why you brought that up?

You are helping me make my point....dems, indies, and those that otherwise seldom vote ARE and have voted for Trump....its the very reason we got him the first time. I have been making this case, over and over. You make it sound like R's have never voted for D candidates.

Carry on, this horse has been beat so many times, the glue has dried up.
~Livy
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:53 pm

Each presidency election cycle often has outliers and demos that sway a candidiate one way or antoher...no one ever said anything about mean talk; not sure why you brought that up?

You are helping me make my point....dems, indies, and those that otherwise seldom vote ARE and have voted for Trump....its the very reason we got him the first time. I have been making this case, over and over. You make it sound like R's have never voted for D candidates.
Yeah, that's not what you're claiming.

You are claiming that the Dems are driving people to vote for Trump, and claiming that REASON they are doing that is "because the Dems are mean to Trump, and say bad things about him".

That's your claim, and you have repeated it over and over....and so has your media. It's absurd.

DoYa see a bunch of mean stuff being said about Joe? I sure have. Sleepy Joe, making fun of age, making fun of him putting his hands on women and children, and on and on. From the day he took office. Same for Obama. And Bush. And Clinton. And, and, and.....

So.....how come this theory that if you're mean to a candidate, indie voters will vote for the candidate out of pity,.....doesn't apply to Biden?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ok, I took this to chrome and watched the first bit and wow these guys and Fox are stretching so very hard to twist what Biden has said in short clips to actually suggest lying. But it ain't, which any fair person can recognize, which makes what they're doing a lie. Propaganda.

Gross.

And that you'd spread this, YA...
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:01 pm

Yeah, that's not what you're claiming.

You are claiming that the Dems are driving people to vote for Trump, and claiming that REASON they are doing that is "because the Dems are mean to Trump, and say bad things about him".

That's your claim, and you have repeated it over and over....and so has your media. It's absurd.

DoYa see a bunch of mean stuff being said about Joe? I sure have. Sleepy Joe, making fun of age, making fun of him putting his hands on women and children, and on and on. From the day he took office. Same for Obama. And Bush. And Clinton. And, and, and.....

So.....how come this theory that if you're mean to a candidate, indie voters will vote for the candidate out of pity,.....doesn't apply to Biden?
I misunderstand your 'saying mean things", thought you were referring to those things that came from Trump. i.e. whenver he opens his mouth.

You remember 'deplorables'? Bet HRC wish she never said, had she not, we may have never seen Trump. So, yea....that theory of yours goes down the drain. ;)
~Livy
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:02 pm

ok, I took this to chrome and watched the first bit and wow these guys and Fox are stretching so very hard to twist what Biden has said in short clips to actually suggest lying. But it ain't, which any fair person can recognize, which makes what they're doing a lie. Propaganda.

Gross.

YA is completely stuck within the guardrails of the Right Wing social media squawk box. I’m not even sure he realizes that he is a useful tool of Misinformation Inc.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:17 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:02 pm

Gross.

YA is completely stuck within the guardrails of the Right Wing social media squawk box. I’m not even sure he realizes that he is a useful tool of Misinformation Inc.
And FLP types are immune from doing the same? :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
a fan

Post by a fan »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:12 pm
I misunderstand your 'saying mean things", thought you were referring to those things that came from Trump. i.e. whenver he opens his mouth.

You remember 'deplorables'? Bet HRC wish she never said, had she not, we may have never seen Trump. So, yea....that theory of yours goes down the drain. ;)
Not anywhere CLOSE to the same thing.

In that example? Hillary was ripping on voters, like the moron that she is.

In yours? You're claiming the vote is "because Dems said mean stuff about Trump, driving them to vote for him".

Come on, man...... ;)
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

a fan wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:26 pm

In yours? You're claiming the vote is "because Dems said mean stuff about Trump, driving them to vote for him".

Come on, man...... ;)
I'll give you a pass. :lol:
All we can hope for is that at least one of all those charges takes him out, something better stick and determine the outcome....otherwise, it has the potential of making it appear the govt tried to take out a civilian, ex-POTUS, and POTUS candidate. Not to mention the ripple effects globally.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:05 pm

Come on, man...... ;)
All we can hope for is that at least one of all those charges takes him out, something better stick and determine the outcome....otherwise, it has the potential of making it appear the govt tried to take out a civilian, ex-POTUS, and POTUS candidate. Not to mention the ripple effects globally.
Sorry, it's extremely unlikely that the current trial will result in a unanimous guilty verdict and the other trials are extremely unlikely to occur before the election.

We're going to have to vote against this POS, holding our noses if we have to, but that's what is going to need to happen. I DO think he'll eventually be tried and found guilty of some of these charges, but that'll be post electio. But if he wins, Carville is very likely correct.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Come on, man...... ;)
You mean Like Hillary and her emails? Or Hillary and the absurd Benghazi Congressional witch hunt?

Or how about going after Joe Biden's kid.....because he's Joe Biden's kid, and having the AG step in, and "investigate" for SIX YEARS?

Like that? Or are you gonna do the thing where you claim "that's different". Yeah, no it isn't. Political roasting....using politics to "be mean" to the opposition candidate and their crew.

....and yet no one is claiming that you and Old Salt are "directly responsible for peoplevoting for Biden".

Know why? Because that would be a STUPID claim. ;)
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:11 pm

Come on, man...... ;)
Sorry, it's extremely unlikely that the current trial will result in a unanimous guilty verdict and the other trials are extremely unlikely to occur before the election.

We're going to have to vote against this POS, holding our noses if we have to, but that's what is going to need to happen. I DO think he'll eventually be tried and found guilty of some of these charges, but that'll be post electio. But if he wins, Carville is very likely correct.
Carville is right...except he put in the typical political hyperbole.

-Trump will back courts with more nutjob Judges.....catering the far right Christians..... up and down the Federal Courts. And these folks take rights away, no joke.

THAT is the factual, non-exaggerated explanation of what Trump will do. The rest? Bloviating on fear. Just like the R's do.

Return to “POLITICS”