W&L - Washington College
Nazareth - Springfield
OWU - Illinois Wesleyan
Williams - Skidmore
Hampden-Sydney- Christopher Newport
LibertyL

Re: Weekend games to watch

Post by LibertyL »

Deep pockets list of games is amazing. Top 20 lists will start to look a lot more accurate.
Those match ups are for real (could they be better?) and will tell us much about the season.
RocLaxFan

Post by RocLaxFan »

SJFC vs Ithaca should be a great game inside Saturday @ Pinnacle in Victor. Nice to see a good upstate New York matchup early.
DeepPocket

Post by DeepPocket »

LibertyL wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:23 pm Deep pockets list of games is amazing. Top 20 lists will start to look a lot more accurate.
Those match ups are for real (could they be better?) and will tell us much about the season.
Alas, I will be at the York Stevenson game with my sons, so I will miss most of these other great games. At least I get to see one of them, and from the best vantage point. If anyone else is coming to it, PM.
MAC - The SEC of DIII lacrosse.
Dehuntshigwa’es

Post by Dehuntshigwa’es »

Salisbury against Gettysburg will be like a looming asteroid or tsunami, too late to out run. Gulls will be in form after a couple of tune ups. This could be one of their vintage seasons.
Laxdds

Post by Laxdds »

As I mentioned on the CC thread, the Bullets need to clean up some sloppiness thru the midfield to have a shot at the Gulls and I do think they have a shot. Depends on what happens at the X and in Goal. Advantage at the X goes to the Gulls in this one until proven otherwise, the Goal is a toss up. It's going to be a nice day for February in Gettysburg mid 50's and sunny.
I see it Gulls 14 Bullets 10 hope I am wrong.
Dehuntshigwa’es

Post by Dehuntshigwa’es »

Dehuntshigwa’es wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:11 pm Salisbury against Gettysburg will be like a looming asteroid or tsunami, too late to out run. Gulls will be in form after a couple of tune ups. This could be one of their vintage seasons. This could be like one of their 2004thru 2008 seasons. Maybe not having a super star on the roster like they had back then, but regrettably they have no holes, rock solid across the board. I’m no fan either ! 😂
LibertyL

Post by LibertyL »

DeepPocket wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:25 pm
LibertyL wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:23 pm Deep pockets list of games is amazing. Top 20 lists will start to look a lot more accurate.
Alas, I will be at the York Stevenson game with my sons, so I will miss most of these other great games. At least I get to see one of them, and from the best vantage point. If anyone else is coming to it, PM.
Well we need York intel in my opinion so it is great you'll be live for that one.
overandback

Post by overandback »

Bullets have won 4 of last 6 vs #1 opponents with last an overtime W vs Salisbury at gburg in 2018.
You gotta believe!!!!
Go Bullets!
Pinchnpop

Post by Pinchnpop »

Bullets tied with Messiah last week after 3, yes they figured it out and won the game........against Messiah. They more than likely will not figure it out against Salisbury, unlikely tied after 1st? Gulls by a dozen

Also What happens at the X? Do not see much changing at Salisburys X. Bullets goalie had a rough day last week, might be a lot of the same plus on Saturday. Just do not see the Bullets in this one.
Laxdds

Post by Laxdds »

Not to be a nit picker but Messiah is not a bad team and will have a very good season, first game for both teams....certainly not saying Bullets will win and they are definitely the underdog but they certainly have a punchers chance.
GO BULLETS
Maggsedge

Post by Maggsedge »

Gulls has a field day on gettysburg goalie last year, foresee that again today with the shooters Salisbury has this year.
Laxdds

Post by Laxdds »

Goalie was a freshman last year and ended up having a decent season Gulls by 2-3 today, I just don't see a blow out..we will see
GO BULLETS!
MrLax2U

Post by MrLax2U »

I just don't see a blow out..we will see
The two coaches have a long, friendly relationship and I just don't see a blowout at this point in their respective careers.
Obi Wan lax

Post by Obi Wan lax »

Western New England versus Clark is an interesting match up.
Clark coming off OT loss to Salve Regina
islander

Post by islander »

Cabrini/Lynchburg off to a hot start. Love that there's no announcer on the webcast. Camera is picking up everything Colfer/Koudelka and the sidelines are saying. Fun perspective to watch!
Nothinbutthelax

Post by Nothinbutthelax »

LYN losing FO’s and playing tight
Cab. Has some shooters
Rogers rings one up 8-6 Cab
LYN will have ball man up to start 3rd
Pinchnpop

Post by Pinchnpop »

Gulls 5-0 end of 1
Nothinbutthelax