All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
63%
1 person.
15%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 68

MDlaxfan76

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Just exhausting. Rude, unnecessarily argumentative, insulting projection, and frequently entirely incoherent.
Squirrel after squirrel instead of direct engagement with others' logic and facts.
The opposite of good faith civil discourse.
Exhausting.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:08 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:53 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:15 pm Here you are arguing about fantasy stuff. The real world is in the Senator Johnson clip, and you won't say a word about any of the topics.
Happy to. Bet you don't.
well......we are waiting.
So you're going back on your wager. Cool. Nice to see you're not a man of your word. Explain how you act here perfectly.
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:08 pm here, let me help with some topics to choose from.
You skipped the first thing he said: 750,000 dead. Obviously you agree with this entire video, or you wouldn't be citing it.

So.....750,000 dead as of 2021, and YOUR plan, as you told me: was to do nothing about Covid. No distancing. No masks. No washing hands. Don't have the CDC tell citizens anything. No money for overwhelmed hospital. No money for vaccine research. No money for ANY cure. No government shutdowns anywhere, including our borders....just let people move freely like nothing is happening.

Let the virus do it's worst, and let the free market do its thing.

And you wanted to do that, even though you know that as of 2021, 750,000 of your fellow Americans died.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:09 pm Just exhausting. Rude, unnecessarily argumentative, insulting projection, and frequently entirely incoherent.
Squirrel after squirrel instead of direct engagement with others' logic and facts.
Exhausting.
Oh, it's not him. It's me. I'm the problem here, not RRR, stay focused. :roll:

He calls me a liar for telling him he has multiple conspiracy theories.

Then proceeds to tell us the Covid vaccine doesn't work, and is fake.

Then tells us that the CDC lied about the Vaccine's efficacy rate.

Then tells us that the CDC has been hiding data, ignoring that the whole F"ing government was on lockdown in the middle of a freaking pandemic with full hospital and morgues.....and he and his pals are whining about data and transparency.

He doesn't understand how stupid he's being. None of TeamTinFoil does.

It's why I ask all of them: what would you do if you were in charge? Because if forces them to think, and to try and come up with 'a better way". Naturally, they all decline to answer. RRR answered: he would have done nothing about Covid. Tells you all you need to know.

It's why I posted that piece about the election-denier guy who was put in charge of elections in a town in AZ. What happened? :lol: What do you THINK happened.....TeamTinFoil claimed that now this former member of TeamTinFoil is "in on the conspiracy". :lol:

These victims of sh9t American education will NEVER figure this out. They'll go to their graves thinking the same exact way, no matter what happens.....
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

You are a liar, because I have asked and asked and asked repeatedly which conspiracy theory I tout

I'm still not seeing any responses to Senator Johnson's video

Judge smells, is all bothered by Covid information being posted on the Covid thread

so what's the weight if you're happy to respond to some of the items and US Senator Johnson's video

Why is it always you guys that refuse to answer questions?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:51 pm You are a liar, because I have asked and asked and asked repeatedly which conspiracy theory I tout
Oh, I did. I'm done playing your game of answering your questions directly, and then you running away, and pretending it's not there.
runrussellrun wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:51 pm I'm still not seeing any responses to Senator Johnson's video
Oh, I did. You ignored it, because you didn't like what i wrote. That's what you do. I've answered a whole mess of your questions in this very thread....and every time I give an answer you don't like? You end the discussion. :roll:

Just like you ignored that you LOST the wager, and are still posting here. That's how you roll
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:24 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:09 pm Just exhausting. Rude, unnecessarily argumentative, insulting projection, and frequently entirely incoherent.
Exhausting.

Then tells us that the CDC has been hiding data, ignoring that the whole F"ing government was on lockdown in the middle of a freaking pandemic with full hospital and morgues.....and he and his pals are whining about data and transparency.

It's why I ask all of them: what would you do if you were in charge? Because if forces them to think, and to try and come up with 'a better way". Naturally, they all decline to answer. RRR answered: he would have done nothing about Covid. Tells you all you need to know.

It's why I posted that piece about the election-denier guy who was put in charge of elections in a town in AZ. What happened? :lol: What do you THINK happened.....TeamTinFoil claimed that now this former member of TeamTinFoil is "in on the conspiracy". :lol:

These victims of sh9t American education will NEVER figure this out. They'll go to their graves thinking the same exact way, no matter what happens.....
;) ahh well.
Trying to be helpful for those who need large print.

Whatcha wanna bet he's gonna now claim that's just one conspiracy (they're all in on it) and you said "multiple", you "liar".

WHO, CDC, Big Pharma, Trump, Biden, your personal doctors, Harvard, Yale, Stanford, and every other major academic institution and medical system, Gates, ...Soros? It's all one big connected conspiracy, indeed it's ALL a unified conspiracy to lie to us to control us...and under the unified conspiracy world, any twisted off-shoot, blood sucking pedophile cabal, Jewish bankers, whatever can get tied into that. Kennedy assassination, Area 54, whatever.
Last edited by MDlaxfan76 on Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:31 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:24 pm
Exhausting.

;) ahh well.
Trying to be helpful for those who need large print.

Whatcha wanna bet he's gonna now claim that's just one conspiracy (they're all in on it) and you said "multiple, you "liar".
Boy, that's really STRANGE, MDlax. You found that I answered his question with no difficulty whatsoever.

You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say RRR is full of it.

Naaaaaah. I'm the problem. Clearly.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

some topics to choose from in the Sen. Johnson video.

-vaccine injured
-outpatient treatment
-myocarditis
-data access and transparency (hey JHU72, where IS the vsafe data, and why was the program shut down ?
-Medical doctors being fired.
-Medical doctors being censored
-US govt. involvement is said censorship

Why the silence, everyong ?

discuss the issue, not the poster.

sounds about right......hillayouse
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

We beat this to death two years ago. Ron Johnson is an epically stupid and dishonest politician; separating himself from the merely dull and/or cowardly, attention-seeking politicians, which is saying a lot.

https://www.cnn.com/factsfirst/politics ... d6e7acff28

https://www.wpr.org/health/us-sen-ron-j ... ut-context

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... new-place/

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-sho ... rcna100172

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/28/politics ... index.html

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/202 ... 129753002/

Lots more discussions of how whacky and dishonest Johnson has been, including on a number of other topics.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBUg95uX8IY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gX7Tz0LWJQ

We mean......NOT every medical doctor can be "tin foil hat", can they. Sucks think so.

Nixon loved censorship....
runrussellrun

Dr. Miller-Meeks, another "nutbag"

Post by runrussellrun »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saWkxxgJZnY

A Feb. 2024 hearing about covid vaccine injuries, and how to go about distributing allocated funds.

still a "turd" show, this covid stuff.

Where IS the vsafe data ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

We also long ago discussed this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Bhattacharya

His whine about censorship falls flat on its face as he was published in the WSJ and lots of other places. Problem was that his arguments were based on false data and assumptions, tragically wrong, but thankfully he was in a tiny minority of actual scientists making such arguments. But it's not as if they weren't heard. Covid wasn't very serious? Oops.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:33 pm We also long ago discussed this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Bhattacharya

His whine about censorship falls flat on its face as he was published in the WSJ and lots of other places. Problem was that his arguments were based on false data and assumptions, tragically wrong, but thankfully he was in a tiny minority of actual scientists making such arguments. But it's not as if they weren't heard. Covid wasn't very serious? Oops.
Censorship from these clowns ALWAYS means: "but mommy, the establishment didn't do EXACTLY what I thought they should do about Covid. Waaaah".

It's SO stupid.

These people are WAY too stupid to understand that had they done EXACTLY what TeamTinFoil claimed to want them to do about Covid?

You have MILLIONS who would make the the EXACT same complaints: "but mommy, the establishment didn't do EXACTLY what I thought they should do about Covid. Waaaah".

Again, this is why I asked some posters around here: what would YOU do about Covid if you were in charge. They declined (save one), of course, because they knew full well how quickly I'd poke holes in THEIR approach to Covid.

Know why? Because "the right way to handle Covid" doesn't exist. Full stop. And if you're too stupid to understand this, I feel nothing but pity for you as you spend your time with clickbait, lining the pockets of internet conspiracy theorists.
SCLaxAttack

Post by SCLaxAttack »

Why are you two (afan and Md) still wasting keystrokes on this guy when months ago afan pegged him for who he is - Mr.Contrarian?

Regardless of topic, position, or what he stated before as fattylax or any one of his other aliases, the guy is just here to stir the pot. No real agenda other than that. Well, that and to reinforce his opinion of himself that he’s a genius because others can’t follow his schizophasic half sentences and word salads. In more modern parlance he’s just a troll.
runrussellrun

Vaccine Injured

Post by runrussellrun »

Some more information, regarding covid shot injury:

https://neworleanscitybusiness.com/blog ... -mandates/

Louisiana House committee OKs bill to expand liability for COVID-19 vaccine mandates
Piper Hutchinson, Louisiana Illuminator//March 19, 2024//

The Louisiana House Committee on Civil Law and Procedure advanced a bill Monday that would allow businesses and public entities that require the COVID-19 vaccine to be sued.

House Bill 87, by Rep. Mike Echols, R-Monroe, would allow those required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to attend school or work to sue if they are injured as a result of the vaccination.

The language in Echols bill is extremely broad and could be used to seek financial remedy for a variety of harms. Echols said this was by design, as he hoped the bill would discourage vaccine mandates.

In presenting his bill, Echols made multiple references to the “tyrannical government” during the COVID-19 pandemic.

“For the last three years, there has been no consequence for people to jam government down our throats,” Echols said.

Echols claimed there have been thousands who have experienced adverse responses to the vaccine, referencing “hundreds upon hundreds” of people who have reported such reactions. Multiple studies have found such reactions to be extremely rare.

Medical experts consider the COVID-19 vaccine to be safe. The vaccine rarely causes serious injury. Submissions to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System are self-reported and do not necessarily indicate the injury was related to the vaccine. Vaccine critics consider this a weakness of VAERS, though data still bear out the extremely low risk of the vaccine.

Several Republicans on the committee expressed interest in expanding Echols’ proposal to apply to other vaccines.

Others falsely claimed COVID-19 is not vaccine-preventable. Like other common vaccines, the shot for COVID-19 reduces the risk of viral transmission but cannot totally prevent it. It also reduces the severity of the disease once contracted.

K-12 public schools in Louisiana do not require the COVID-19 vaccine for attendance. Most public universities likewise no longer require it, although LSU Shreveport mandated it as recently as the fall semester.

A spokesperson for the university has not yet responded to a question regarding its policy for the current semester.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:15 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:33 pm We also long ago discussed this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Bhattacharya

Censorship from these clowns ALWAYS means: "but mommy, the establishment didn't do EXACTLY what I thought they should do about Covid. Waaaah".

It's SO stupid.

These people are WAY too stupid to understand that had they done EXACTLY what TeamTinFoil claimed to want them to do about Covid?

You have MILLIONS who would make the the EXACT same complaints: "but mommy, the establishment didn't do EXACTLY what I thought they should do about Covid. Waaaah".

Again, this is why I asked some posters around here: what would YOU do about Covid if you were in charge. They declined (save one), of course, because they knew full well how quickly I'd poke holes in THEIR approach to Covid.

Know why? Because "the right way to handle Covid" doesn't exist. Full stop. And if you're too stupid to understand this, I feel nothing but pity for you as you spend your time with clickbait, lining the pockets of internet conspiracy theorists.
so you deny that Covid vaccine injuries exist?

Boy talk about team tinfoil hat. It's OK suck'm gonna give up at some point you guys will come around.
wbn

oh, and it doesn't look like the Harvard med school doctor, who was so well respected that was put on a CDC board for the Covid pandemic response. I guess he's whining mommy mommy I get since I got fired I got fired because I wouldn't take a shot. This is the lunacy in the embarrassment that our generation has become, do you sleep with your cell phone next to your bed and take it with you?

Exactly
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:37 pm Why are you two (afan and Md) still wasting keystrokes on this guy when months ago afan pegged him for who he is - Mr.Contrarian?

Regardless of topic, position, or what he stated before as fattylax or any one of his other aliases, the guy is just here to stir the pot. No real agenda other than that. Well, that and to reinforce his opinion of himself that he’s a genius because others can’t follow his schizophasic half sentences and word salads. In more modern parlance he’s just a troll.
Tru dat.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Still posting, huh? Sweet.
runrussellrun wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:00 pm so you deny that Covid vaccine injuries exist?
Absolutely. All your stats and data are fake, corrupt, and simply people chasing after money. Follow the money, RRR.

Now what?
runrussellrun wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:00 pm oh, and it doesn't look like the Harvard med school doctor, who was so well respected that was put on a CDC board for the Covid pandemic response. I guess he's whining mommy mommy I get since I got fired I got fired because I wouldn't take a shot.
He was fired by the Bilderberg Group. And if you keep bad mouthing vaccines? They're coming after you next.
a fan

Post by a fan »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:55 pm
SCLaxAttack wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:37 pm Why are you two (afan and Md) still wasting keystrokes on this guy when months ago afan pegged him for who he is - Mr.Contrarian?

Tru dat.
It's like playing with a ball of yarn, batting it around. He knows he's trolling. He knows that we know he's trolling.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:23 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:55 pm

Tru dat.
It's like playing with a ball of yarn, batting it around. He knows he's trolling. He knows that we know he's trolling.
trolling pathetic

you oughta know you're the prince of trolling. How are you doing with your "happy to" discussion of the list of topics I provided.?

And boy boy look at the efficacy rate of today's "boosters"

You guys don't want to discuss issues

when are you gonna post some helpful information especially regarding the vaccine injured. You'd figure you want to help all the poor people you seem to be carrying about but it does seem very difficult and very complicated. If not impossible task to file for a vaccine injury. claim which we guess you say doesn't exist in the first place.

Oh well purebreds Sleep tight, knowing little protein tentacles aren't growing inside of my bloodstream

I worried about other weird ailments, and all the excess death that's all tinfoil hat stuff

You don't care about the vaccine injured you really really don't it's pathetic and embarrassing. I'm not too sure that you're not a liar which you tend to do all day every day here putting words in peoples mouth, but you seem to be calling yourself "informed" how so?

you must spend a lot of time discussing these topics with your doctor

don't you wanna help the poor people that you claim to care about be able to access funds set aside for the vaccine injured?

yep like I thought a bunch of coldhearted Republicans, passing off as himself as carrying liberals and defending creeps like Biden at every step and turn it's kind of pathetic

Return to “POLITICS”