A survey for the MLL fans

PROFESSIONAL LACROSSE
Needthedata

A survey for the MLL fans

Post by Needthedata »

Dear MLL fan,

Did you enjoy the 2019 Major League Lacrosse (MLL) season? I want to hear your thoughts on your experience with MLL and attending MLL games. I am conducting an online survey about how you feel about MLL, the team(s), and reasons you continue to be engaged in the league and team(s). This online survey will take approximately 7 minutes to complete. Please go to the link below to take the survey. You can copy the link to share the survey.

https://louisvilleeducation.az1.qualtri ... wbXdu9wWCF

Your participation in this online survey is greatly appreciated.

Note: I am not affiliated with the league. I am a PhD student in Sport Administration program at the University of Louisville. This is my academic research project to explore the reasons that influence the MLL consumers to attend the games and their sport consumption behaviors. I hope this study may help the league (MLL) and teams to improve their services and provide a better experience for fans and spectators. Therefore, your participation is appreciated. Please tell others (if they are MLL fans and attended the games) to participate in this survey.
sdhakim

Re: A survey for the MLL fans

Post by sdhakim »

Hi,

My name is Sam and I am a PhD student at The University of Alabama.

I saw your post and was immediately intrigued. I am running a study on the PLL.

Email me at [email protected] and lets talk lacrosse research!

Good luck with your data collection - it's hard out here for respondents... any tips?

Best,

Sam
Sam H.

Return to “PROFESSIONAL LACROSSE”