Ivy League issue?

D1 Womens Lacrosse
Xlax

Re: Ivy League issue?

Post by Xlax »

Not "a" girl. 4 student athletes. Big difference. There are 2 sides. Just dont think its appropriate or fair for people like yourself to be putting this all on the coach.
Bart

Post by Bart »

wlaxnut wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:10 pm
Thank goodness the old Laxpower is dead and gone--with all its meddling, biased, over-sensitive, busy-bodies masquerading as moderators. Here--people are free to voice their opinions without being censored.
hahahahaha...that is one of the funniest things I have read here in a long while....................
DMac

Post by DMac »

Xlax wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:03 am Not "a" girl. 4 student athletes. Big difference. There are 2 sides. Just dont think its appropriate or fair for people like yourself to be putting this all on the coach.
Au contraire, mon ami, are you reading the posts? I never said "a" girl, I actually said maybe all six girls should look in the mirror regarding their won-loss record. I haven't put anything on the coach. As for the 2 sides, I wholeheartedly agree. As a matter fact, I mentioned that a few posts back and asked you a couple of questions about it. Never got any answers though.
Can Opener

Post by Can Opener »

DMac wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:24 am No, it is not the new and improved and liberated LaxPower, it is Fanlax, two seperate entities like The Dollar Store and Macy's. At Fanlax any toad can come on and make up stories about wlaxers changing their priorites from lacrosse to partying and hanging out at The Triple X Theater with no proof to back that story up, whereas at LaxPower that wouldn't be tolerated. Viva la difference!!
Any word on whether or not the two sophomore BC wlaxers who came back to campus pregnant this year will be red shirting? Gonna be tough to balance motherhood, college, and D1 wlax, particularly given that one of the fathers is in jail and the other fled the country. Sounds like those two gals are pretty much on their own. That's what I heard, anyway.
DMac should be commended for showing restraint and judgment. I talked to a guy who knows another guy who walked past a BC fall ball practice last week. That guy saw the two pregnant girls snorting HGH in powder form while singing communist party work songs. They were also bragging about how their grandfathers helped to fake the moon landing. Good for you DMac for leaving that part out of your post.
8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

So anyway, fall ball can't get here soon enough....
wlaxnut

Post by wlaxnut »

8meterPA wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:07 am So anyway, fall ball can't get here soon enough....
Indeed! BC just released their schedule yesterday, which includes games against three teams from the Ivy League—Dartmouth, Brown and Harvard.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Get there early for the Harvard scrimmage, the Aussies Angus and Julia are kicking off their US tour with a free concert before the scrimmage. Need I say Ms. Downunda Hiron, who arranged it all, will be the MC for the event?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R73I1IDjX1Y
Should be able to get some answers about the status of the pregnant BC wlaxers there too. I hope they decide to red shirt rather than playing this year, just don't think that would be too smart.
nomofogo

Post by nomofogo »

Almost have to redshirt otherwise there would be a substitution penalty for too many players on the field.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Time-out. Yale's Women's team is dropping their program because so many players are pregnant they don't have enough to field a team for the 2020 season? Holy crow. That's crazy....
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Matnum PI wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:22 pm Time-out. Yale's Women's team is dropping their program because so many players are pregnant they don't have enough to field a team for the 2020 season? Holy crow. That's crazy....
And on welfare while hooking in New Haven...it's awful.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
DMac

Post by DMac »

Pretty much confirms why there should never be a woman President.
You'd think the Ivy girls would strive for more, but with a lesbian coach
they might not be getting the best advice.
A10WLaxFan

Post by A10WLaxFan »

I understand sarcasm but
this thread is beyond stupid.
i can see it getting real nasty.
Let's move on.
wlaxnut

Post by wlaxnut »

A10WLaxFan wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:22 am I understand sarcasm but
this thread is beyond stupid.
i can see it getting real nasty.
Let's move on.
Well said—

(Insert standing ovation emoji)
A10WLaxFan

Post by A10WLaxFan »

Intentional or not, this type of sarcasm can easily progress from funny to hurtful.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Indeed, kinda like slanderous stories about Yale wlaxers who quit because they'd rather hang out at the bar. That's attacking one's character without an iota of proof, but that's okay. Of course it's going to lead to this at the new and improved liberated site where there are no dim witted, annoying, biased morons masquerading as moderators who are going to delete such unfounded claims. Opinions are one thing, but stories about players and coaches should have to be backed up by facts, not rumors and stories from little girls.
Point made, case closed.
JFTR, this thread was started with tact, requesting PMs for info.
We can see what happens when BS stories are permitted to be made public.
Just sayin'.
nomofogo

Post by nomofogo »

Agree w Dmac, who and where to set the bar regarding innuendo, speculation, and accusation. How about refraining from it and Honor the Game.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Disagree. Best way to diffuse a comment that's too close to the truth is to go over the top. These over the top comments make it clear that most of the comments in this thread are pure conjecture. With this said, I heard three of the Dartmoth seniors were caught making crystal meth in their sorority basement and, because the coach loves meth, were immediately made captains.

Bottomline, this Ivy League thread is pure conjecture and much of it is laughable.
Caddy Day
DMac

Post by DMac »

Somehow I think Coach Pressler and some of the Duke boys would disagree with you, probably Richard Jewell too. It's been mentioned that unfounded stories can also be hurtful, I tend to agree with that. Your site, you set the bar, unfounded stories attacking one's character is acceptable and need not an iota of evidence. Got it.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Not my site. I started it but haven't had a bigger vote than you or anyone else in quite a while. With this said, DMac, run a test.
DMac wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:00 am Your site, you set the bar, unfounded stories attacking one's character is acceptable and need not an iota of evidence. Got it.
Write a post with unfounded statements that attacks any D1 Women team's player. Full name and an unfounded accusation that's realistic. My guess is that it won't stay on the forum for long, there'll be a flag, and you'll be in the penalty box. But I could be wrong.
Caddy Day
DMac

Post by DMac »

I'll grant you that lesbian coach isn't a name but does it leave any question about who it is?
Still stands, no flags, no penalties.
Just as a side, I heard the entire Cuse wlax team was at the Empire Haven nudist camp this past summer. Don't know if it was a team function or they all decided to go on their own, but word has it many were surprised by their lewd behavior. Apparently that's a bunch of really loose girls.

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”