NESCAC

D3 Mens Lacrosse
justanotherperson

Re: NESCAC

Post by justanotherperson »

choochooCharlie wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm
Unknown Participant wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:35 pm
Laxattackjack wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm

they say you have lost a debate when you resort to name calling. if this bothers you so much that you need personal attacks, i will bow out of this conversation.
Hear! Hear!
WoodStick wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pmIf you do not enjoy reading my posts I suggest you skip them as I believe this forum is all about sharing thoughts and ideas.
Amen!
Say it louder for the people in the back.

NESCAC lacrosse takes that you disagree with are open for you to argue. BUT so are the positions that you take! This idea that ANYONE who doesn’t yield to you is; a troll, a clown, a d**k, or has some dreamt up personal vendetta is sad.
Strap on a helmet, because life’s tough.
From a non-NESCAC, non-CLC, non-Liberty League Dad:

In reality there can be 2 truths: there can be some NESCAC over-sensitive defense of the league and there also can be an overzealous anti-NESCAC biased stance that is sometimes clearly trolling mixed in with some truths which has hilariously made its way to the liberty league forum. I, for one, find it fascinating to read because I can understand the former but I am curious as the pathogenesis of the latter. But please dont stop with the sometimes-good insight intermixed with the biased trolling. However, there is no need for anyone to strap on a helmet because this is just an online forum - this is not tough and has no parallels to real life; its purely entertainment

Back to the topic on hand, I agree with almost all the predictions except I think Trinity over Bates and the MIddlebury-Wesleyan score may be higher but MIddlebury still on top.

The Trinity dynamic is interesting because last year it was stated, that it was addition by subtraction when the seniors left and they had a pretty decent year but they seemed to not have built on that this year. It is my neck of the woods but I dont have insight from insiders. But whatever it is, does CC suffer from the same issues?

As far as Tufts goes, I have always said they are the team to beat in the NESCAC until proven otherwise but I will now add-in, my confidence meter is low on them winning D3 overall, until proven otherwise.

LL > NESCAC this year; it may be 2 bid league for the NESCAC.

Good luck this weekend to those with kids playing
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

BallHunt wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:01 pm
callaxdad wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:40 pm
BallHunt wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:27 am Is it me, or does Bello field have a lot of guys slipping, not Jumbos players as much as opponents? Saw this in NESCAC semis last year too. I think the middle of the field might need more rubber.
I've seen quite a few games there the past 2 years and this season as well and haven't noticed that. However, FYI, it should be noted the turf is new this season so you can't compare the current conditions to years past.
Good to know. That whole complex is around Bello is pretty nice, given it is in an urban environment.
Absolutely! The new baseball facility is amazing and the tennis courts are beautiful! Go Bos!
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

choochooCharlie wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm
callaxdad wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am Yes, however, they have quite different meanings Laxattackjackwagon!! Maybe you should Google it, you can do that on the interweb!! Why am I so offended, blah blah blah? Nope, not offended at all, Jackwagon, nor do I believe every other team is bowing to Tufts. And, I do not have to accept anything, especially something you're offering, Jackwagon!! :lol: :lol: Now thats domination!!!! BAM!!!

dom·i·nate
verb
have a commanding influence on; exercise control over.

#downyear
OK Johnny Thesaurus, anybody who has played sports or is even a novice fan knows that controlling and dominating a game are vastly different.....nice try choochooRichie!! Go Bos!!
Laxxal22

Post by Laxxal22 »

There's a lot of stirring up sh*t for the dopamine hit going on imo. The addiction to arguing with strangers is an epidemic. I certainly fall into it at times. Kudos to those who are able to stay above the fray.

Following the ISL as closely as I do, I'm not surprised to see the rise of the Liberty League. A lot of kids over the past 5-6 years who I saw as "fringe top 40ish D1, probably goes NESCAC" prospects have ended up at LL schools. If that's happening in one high school league then I imagine it's happening in others as well.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

justanotherperson wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:37 am

they say you have lost a debate when you resort to name calling. if this bothers you so much that you need personal attacks, i will bow out of this conversation.
Hear! Hear!
WoodStick wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pmIf you do not enjoy reading my posts I suggest you skip them as I believe this forum is all about sharing thoughts and ideas.
Amen!

NESCAC lacrosse takes that you disagree with are open for you to argue. BUT so are the positions that you take! This idea that ANYONE who doesn’t yield to you is; a troll, a clown, a d**k, or has some dreamt up personal vendetta is sad.

In reality there can be 2 truths: there can be some NESCAC over-sensitive defense of the league and there also can be an overzealous anti-NESCAC biased stance that is sometimes clearly trolling mixed in with some truths which has hilariously made its way to the liberty league forum. I, for one, find it fascinating to read because I can understand the former but I am curious as the pathogenesis of the latter. But please dont stop with the sometimes-good insight intermixed with the biased trolling. However, there is no need for anyone to strap on a helmet because this is just an online forum - this is not tough and has no parallels to real life; its purely entertainment

Back to the topic on hand, I agree with almost all the predictions except I think Trinity over Bates and the MIddlebury-Wesleyan score may be higher but MIddlebury still on top.

The Trinity dynamic is interesting because last year it was stated, that it was addition by subtraction when the seniors left and they had a pretty decent year but they seemed to not have built on that this year. It is my neck of the woods but I dont have insight from insiders. But whatever it is, does CC suffer from the same issues?

As far as Tufts goes, I have always said they are the team to beat in the NESCAC until proven otherwise but I will now add-in, my confidence meter is low on them winning D3 overall, until proven otherwise.

Good luck this weekend to those with kids playing
Pathogenesis?!!! Wow jap, methinks you are waaaaay too smart and well educated to be on this thread!! Cease and desist immediately!! :lol: :lol: Kidding, obviously.

I like your statement, back to the topic on hand....I think your comments re Tufts are fair. They certainly beat up on teams but, IMHO, they need to win a ship to prove the haters wrong. I would also agree, at this point anywho, the LL looks > than the CAC. I'm gonna predict 3 bids for the NESCAC but time will tell. Good luck to all and Go Bos!
choochooCharlie

Post by choochooCharlie »

Laxattackjack wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm they say you have lost a debate when you resort to name calling. if this bothers you so much that you need personal attacks, i will bow out of this conversation.
Hear! Hear!
Amen!

I would say the last few dozen or so pages that consisted of; posting someone’s boss’s name, getting someone banned for making DI comparisons, name calling, allegations of someone having a personal vendetta with a coach, allegations that someone’s kid used to be on a team, qualify as just a tad more than “some NESCAC over-sensitive defense.”

And I’m glad you understand those instances as a response to criticism, because I don’t. What I can understand is someone not being a fan of those who behave like that. So if I was looking to find a root cause of the “latter” in your statement, I’d actually just look to the “former.”

A healthy pre-season conversation about Middlebury (that it turned out was in fact needed), simply couldn’t happen.
“Strap on a helmet” is a figure of speech, a-kin to “toughen up,” which also fits well.

I agree that 2 truths can exist, and here’s another example; me being critical of a conference or team, and me not actually disliking or possessing bias against that same conference or team (though I feel one coming on after interacting with their fan base).

I’m moving on.
Again, and hopefully for the last time, -choochoo out

P.S. Someone get callaxdad his meds
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Laxxal22 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:39 am There's a lot of stirring up sh*t for the dopamine hit going on imo. The addiction to arguing with strangers is an epidemic. I certainly fall into it at times. Kudos to those who are able to stay above the fray.

Following the ISL as closely as I do, I'm not surprised to see the rise of the Liberty League. A lot of kids over the past 5-6 years who I saw as "fringe top 40ish D1, probably goes NESCAC" prospects have ended up at LL schools. If that's happening in one high school league then I imagine it's happening in others as well.
If the addiction comment was aimed at me then, touche. To each his or her own. Good day sir,
Laxxal22

Post by Laxxal22 »

It's aimed at all of us. A point lands clearer and is more of a zinger in our own heads than it ever will be when read by others.
Pegasus6

Post by Pegasus6 »

I have never understood the fascination with "going D-1". I have met many a family and usually it is the dad who boasts about their kid "going D1" Typically in the context of an extra loud conversation on the side lines or the bleachers during a high school game I even have known a few who felt that D2 is almost D-1 so hey it must be better than D3. And then you see these kids going to bottom tier D1 programs, schools of questionable academic quality and they ride the bench for four years but hey they got a $2,500 athletic scholarship even though they still end up graduating with student loans. It is all the result of the for profit recruiting and club circuit. If you are a legit D1 recruit but not a Legit D1 starter, your experience, both academically and athletically at top a DIII school in a league like the LL or the NESCAC is going to be far better than riding the pine at a bottom tier D1 school. But like moths to a flame, off they go year after year.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

choochooCharlie wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:56 am
Laxattackjack wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:33 pm they say you have lost a debate when you resort to name calling. if this bothers you so much that you need personal attacks, i will bow out of this conversation.
Hear! Hear!
Amen!

I would say the last few dozen or so pages that consisted of; posting someone’s boss’s name, getting someone banned for making DI comparisons, name calling, allegations of someone having a personal vendetta with a coach, allegations that someone’s kid used to be on a team, qualify as just a tad more than “some NESCAC over-sensitive defense.”

And I’m glad you understand those instances as a response to criticism, because I don’t. What I can understand is someone not being a fan of those who behave like that. So if I was looking to find a root cause of the “latter” in your statement, I’d actually just look to the “former.”

A healthy pre-season conversation about Middlebury (that it turned out was in fact needed), simply couldn’t happen.
“Strap on a helmet” is a figure of speech, a-kin to “toughen up,” which also fits well.

I agree that 2 truths can exist, and here’s another example; me being critical of a conference or team, and me not actually disliking or possessing bias against that same conference or team (though I feel one coming on after interacting with their fan base).

I’m moving on.
Again, and hopefully for the last time, -choochoo out

P.S. Someone get callaxdad his meds
Really? From a guy who's concerned with insults and name calling? Gimme a break.

Buh bye.....troll!! Haha.
NNELax

Post by NNELax »

Laxxal22 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:39 am There's a lot of stirring up sh*t for the dopamine hit going on imo. The addiction to arguing with strangers is an epidemic. I certainly fall into it at times. Kudos to those who are able to stay above the fray.

I would venture to guess some of those LL kids were strung along in the recruiting process at some of the NESCAC schools they are now beating...karma
JumboFan4

Post by JumboFan4 »

callaxdad wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am
Laxattackjack wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 am
callaxdad wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am
Laxattackjack wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 am
callaxdad wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:05 pm
Laxattackjack wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:56 pm
callaxdad wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:07 pm
WoodStick wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:52 pm
EasternShoreLaxGuy wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:08 am
The12lov3 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:19 am Do we agree now that Tufts has reloaded and there has not been really a hiccup from last year. You might call RIT a hiccup but I think that those two teams can beat each other on any given day. Compared to how they played against RIT vs CNU/Union, it was night and day. I think if Tufts plays there A game, they could easily beat RIT. Regenery looks to be the real deal and we are starting to see Freshman getting a lot more playing time. Emsing and Beyers looks like they are the next two impactful players. Lots to be excited about especially since their are a lot Sophmores getting a substantial amount of playing time.
I think Tufts thrives when they are the bigger faster team (as most teams do). The problem is that they don't get away with their run and gun game when teams can keep up with them (Specifically the other teams mids). CNU and Union don't have the athletes that SU and RIT have which allows Tufts to get up and down the field at a high rate of speed uncontested. Whereas when you have pressure at that rate of speed, they turn the ball over and look UGLY. Which leads you to say that they weren't on their "A" game. I will say they look like they have reloaded well. But they don't play many tight games due to this reason IMO
I completely agree. Am on record, love the way the Jumbos play, always have. When they are clicking they might be the most fun team in all of college lacrosse to watch. The problem is when you get a team that is also big, physical and has the speed to keep up their TO's come back to bite them in the a$$. The truly great teams can play multiple styles and can adjust, Tufts has not proven that of late.
Heres the deal, last year Tufts beat RIT and lost to Salisbury, two years ago they beat Salisbury and lost to the eventual champ RIT. Bottom line, Tufts will most likely have to go through both of them in the playoffs this year if they expect to win it all. Can they do it? Absolutely. Those 3 and prolly one or two others are fairly evenly matched. It often comes down to who's healthy and peaking in May.

And I totally agree with you WS, a really, really fun brand of lax to watch! I never played the game but, I have to believe Tufts is a very attractive place for a HS lax recruit.
i am not sure how you are saying tufts, salisbury and RIT are evenly matched. RIT dominated when they played tufts. lead the entire way. salisbury is a few steps above everyone else. and after today, watching CNU get manhandled by Williams, a 500 team barely ranked in the top 20. it makes the Tufts/CNU win, not as impressive.

at this point, it looks like Salisbury is the top team

RPI and RIT look pretty even. we saw it in the matchup. and we can see it with similar opponents scores.

tufts can beat most teams. and tufts likes to run on the score more than other teams do. but that doesn’t make them as good as salisbury.

will be interesting to see what happens in may. D3 lax is getting better each year. more and more teams can compete with the top teams. i expect to see several upsets in the tourney.
Not sure what game you watched but, Tufts RIT was 14–11 with about eight minutes to go… Tufts had a couple of opportunities to cut it to two goals… A three goal lead with several minutes to go in lacrosse is a close game IMHO … RIT scored a couple of goals in the last couple of minutes, including an empty netter. Also, Tufts led 2-0 early… not a big deal but, you erroneously stated that RIT lead the whole way, get your facts straight… Just saying. Anyway, yes, RIT won but, dominated them, as you asserted? Sorry, you are sorely mistaken. Or just clueless.
if you are using that argument to claim the team are equal. does it go the same way for York/salisbury? york scored first. actually the first 4. game was 14-11 in the 4th. i can look at both games and honestly say the winner was in control the entire game (except the first few mins)
So now you're changing your tune from "dominated" to "in control"? OK, yes they were ahead almost the whole game. No, it wasn't back and forth with multiple lead changes. However, if you think they were comfortable at any point, until the very end, you are sorely mistaken. Anyone who saw the game knows either team could win on any given Sunday (which is when the two would most likely meet in the Semis!) Anyway, good to hear you've at least come around and are singing a different tune! :lol: :lol:
in control. dominated. they are both subjective terms.
is this the “gotcha” part of your defense? why are you so offended that your team doesn’t match up well with another team. it happens every day in sports. you are talking like Tufts has won the last 6 national championships and that every other lacrosse program is bowing down to Tufts. at some point, you have to accept that other teams are just better. now, if they meet again, anything can happen. just like if CNU and Tufts meet again, anything can happen.
Yes, however, they have quite different meanings Laxattackjackwagon!! Maybe you should Google it, you can do that on the interweb!! Why am I so offended, blah blah blah? Nope, not offended at all, Jackwagon, nor do I believe every other team is bowing to Tufts. And, I do not have to accept anything, especially something you're offering, Jackwagon!! :lol: :lol: Now thats domination!!!! BAM!!!
Lazy Friday here and I just pulled the box score of Tufts/RIT. Tufts took more shots, had a better clearing percentage, saved more shots, scooped more ground balls and made less turnovers than RIT. They lost the FO battle, EMO and total score. Tufts lost fair and square, but I can see this young team getting more cohesive as the season rolls on and beating any of the contenders.
I drive a Dodge Stratus.
smoova

Post by smoova »

NNELax wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:00 am I would venture to guess some of those LL kids were strung along in the recruiting process at some of the NESCAC schools they are now beating...karma
IME, your guess is not correct. I know a bunch of kids playing in/committed to programs in both leagues and AFAIK this did not happen to any of them. Rather, NESCAC coaches were brutally transparent about where kids stood, particularly with respect to admissibility, in order to ensure that no one passed on interest from LL (or any other) schools while they waited for July 1/August 1 to roll around. Perfect example of this is SLU's top recruit in the most-recent class.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

JumboFan4 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:00 am
callaxdad wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:55 am
Laxattackjack wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 am
callaxdad wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:07 am
Laxattackjack wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:55 am
callaxdad wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:05 pm
Laxattackjack wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:56 pm
callaxdad wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:07 pm
WoodStick wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:52 pm
EasternShoreLaxGuy wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:08 am
The12lov3 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:19 am Do we agree now that Tufts has reloaded and there has not been really a hiccup from last year. You might call RIT a hiccup but I think that those two teams can beat each other on any given day. Compared to how they played against RIT vs CNU/Union, it was night and day. I think if Tufts plays there A game, they could easily beat RIT. Regenery looks to be the real deal and we are starting to see Freshman getting a lot more playing time. Emsing and Beyers looks like they are the next two impactful players. Lots to be excited about especially since their are a lot Sophmores getting a substantial amount of playing time.
I think Tufts thrives when they are the bigger faster team (as most teams do). The problem is that they don't get away with their run and gun game when teams can keep up with them (Specifically the other teams mids). CNU and Union don't have the athletes that SU and RIT have which allows Tufts to get up and down the field at a high rate of speed uncontested. Whereas when you have pressure at that rate of speed, they turn the ball over and look UGLY. Which leads you to say that they weren't on their "A" game. I will say they look like they have reloaded well. But they don't play many tight games due to this reason IMO
I completely agree. Am on record, love the way the Jumbos play, always have. When they are clicking they might be the most fun team in all of college lacrosse to watch. The problem is when you get a team that is also big, physical and has the speed to keep up their TO's come back to bite them in the a$$. The truly great teams can play multiple styles and can adjust, Tufts has not proven that of late.
Heres the deal, last year Tufts beat RIT and lost to Salisbury, two years ago they beat Salisbury and lost to the eventual champ RIT. Bottom line, Tufts will most likely have to go through both of them in the playoffs this year if they expect to win it all. Can they do it? Absolutely. Those 3 and prolly one or two others are fairly evenly matched. It often comes down to who's healthy and peaking in May.

And I totally agree with you WS, a really, really fun brand of lax to watch! I never played the game but, I have to believe Tufts is a very attractive place for a HS lax recruit.
i am not sure how you are saying tufts, salisbury and RIT are evenly matched. RIT dominated when they played tufts. lead the entire way. salisbury is a few steps above everyone else. and after today, watching CNU get manhandled by Williams, a 500 team barely ranked in the top 20. it makes the Tufts/CNU win, not as impressive.

at this point, it looks like Salisbury is the top team

RPI and RIT look pretty even. we saw it in the matchup. and we can see it with similar opponents scores.

tufts can beat most teams. and tufts likes to run on the score more than other teams do. but that doesn’t make them as good as salisbury.

will be interesting to see what happens in may. D3 lax is getting better each year. more and more teams can compete with the top teams. i expect to see several upsets in the tourney.
Not sure what game you watched but, Tufts RIT was 14–11 with about eight minutes to go… Tufts had a couple of opportunities to cut it to two goals… A three goal lead with several minutes to go in lacrosse is a close game IMHO … RIT scored a couple of goals in the last couple of minutes, including an empty netter. Also, Tufts led 2-0 early… not a big deal but, you erroneously stated that RIT lead the whole way, get your facts straight… Just saying. Anyway, yes, RIT won but, dominated them, as you asserted? Sorry, you are sorely mistaken. Or just clueless.
if you are using that argument to claim the team are equal. does it go the same way for York/salisbury? york scored first. actually the first 4. game was 14-11 in the 4th. i can look at both games and honestly say the winner was in control the entire game (except the first few mins)
So now you're changing your tune from "dominated" to "in control"? OK, yes they were ahead almost the whole game. No, it wasn't back and forth with multiple lead changes. However, if you think they were comfortable at any point, until the very end, you are sorely mistaken. Anyone who saw the game knows either team could win on any given Sunday (which is when the two would most likely meet in the Semis!) Anyway, good to hear you've at least come around and are singing a different tune! :lol: :lol:
in control. dominated. they are both subjective terms.
is this the “gotcha” part of your defense? why are you so offended that your team doesn’t match up well with another team. it happens every day in sports. you are talking like Tufts has won the last 6 national championships and that every other lacrosse program is bowing down to Tufts. at some point, you have to accept that other teams are just better. now, if they meet again, anything can happen. just like if CNU and Tufts meet again, anything can happen.
Yes, however, they have quite different meanings Laxattackjackwagon!! Maybe you should Google it, you can do that on the interweb!! Why am I so offended, blah blah blah? Nope, not offended at all, Jackwagon, nor do I believe every other team is bowing to Tufts. And, I do not have to accept anything, especially something you're offering, Jackwagon!! :lol: :lol: Now thats domination!!!! BAM!!!
Lazy Friday here and I just pulled the box score of Tufts/RIT. Tufts took more shots, had a better clearing percentage, saved more shots, scooped more ground balls and made less turnovers than RIT. They lost the FO battle, EMO and total score. Tufts lost fair and square, but I can see this young team getting more cohesive as the season rolls on and beating any of the contenders.
Spot on JumboFan, if you looked at the box score before you saw the final score you might surmise that Tufts had won. The question I would have is, what was the time of possession. I'm not sure that's a stat they keep in lacrosse as they do in football but it seemed to me RIT had the ball far longer than Tufts. RIT routinely used over 60 seconds of the shot clock. They were extremely patient and disciplined IMO. I know Tufts plays fast, its in their DNA as some say. However, Tufts D was on the field a lot. I think that was a big contributor to the outcome. Also, RIT has quite a few Seniors and grad students. Tufts has 2 (I believe) seniors that play and 0 grad students. I think that experience showed in this contest. But, I totally concur, Tufts lost fair and square. Hopefully they get another bite! Go Bos!!
NNELax

Post by NNELax »

smoova wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:26 am
NNELax wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:00 am I would venture to guess some of those LL kids were strung along in the recruiting process at some of the NESCAC schools they are now beating...karma
IME, your guess is not correct. I know a bunch of kids playing in/committed to programs in both leagues and AFAIK this did not happen to any of them. Rather, NESCAC coaches were brutally transparent about where kids stood, particularly with respect to admissibility, in order to ensure that no one passed on interest from LL (or any other) schools while they waited for July 1/August 1 to roll around. Perfect example of this is SLU's top recruit in the most-recent class.
False...watched it happen to more than a few kids during my time coaching HS lacrosse....You can say it doesn't happen....but I know it does....
ah23

Post by ah23 »

callaxdad wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:34 am I'm not sure that's a stat they keep in lacrosse as they do in football but it seemed to me RIT had the ball far longer than Tufts.
lacrossereference attempts to; they have Tufts at #182 nationally out of 239 teams. In the RIT-Tufts game they had a 56/44 split in favor of RIT. Love that site, really cool resource.
RIT routinely used over 60 seconds of the shot clock. They were extremely patient and disciplined IMO. I know Tufts plays fast, its in their DNA as some say. However, Tufts D was on the field a lot. I think that was a big contributor to the outcome.
Spot on. RIT's average possession that game was 8 seconds longer (doesn't seem like much, but that adds up over the course of a game with close to 90 total possessions and a lot of transition), and their average time before taking their first shot was 40 seconds (Tufts' first shot came at an average of 24 seconds). Zooming out, RIT is 188th nationally in pace. Tufts is, unsurprisingly, 1st.

This topic was brought up before and I forgot to post a graphic from last season heading into the semifinals. Image

Tufts' defense was one of the nation's best overall, but cratered late in possessions. Opposite story for RIT, which was/is pretty interesting given how each team plays offense.
smoova

Post by smoova »

NNELax wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:01 pm
False...watched it happen to more than a few kids during my time coaching HS lacrosse....You can say it doesn't happen....but I know it does....
Interesting - didn't happen to any of the kids I know who were talking to NESCAC coaches and are currently playing or committed to play at LL schools. Maybe they were lucky ... stringing kids along certainly occurs in every level of lacrosse recruiting.
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

Probably Trinity. Thanks for coming on here to bash Nescac coaches with questionable anecdotal evidence.
Last edited by Unknown Participant on Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NNELax

Post by NNELax »

Unknown Participant wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:45 pm
Probably Trinity. Thanks for coming on here to bash Nescac coaches with questional anecdotal evidence.
trinity was actually not a big offender...however you're a bigger joke than I realized after that summation....good luck :lol:
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

NNELax wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:29 pm
Unknown Participant wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:45 pm
Probably Trinity. Thanks for coming on here to bash Nescac coaches with questional anecdotal evidence.
trinity was actually not a big offender...however you're a bigger joke than I realized after that summation....good luck :lol:
Nice.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”