Maryland 2020

D1 Mens Lacrosse
Seahawk

Re: Maryland 2020

Post by Seahawk »

The jla article provides the key to Kopp coming to College Park. In addition to lacrosse he also wants to study engineering and UMD has one of the best. Good luck in both endeavors.
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Cooter wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:40 am
wgdsr wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:00 am not surprising to me at all. player has things that he wants out of his college of choice. umd fits that description. others didn't, at least not as well.

probably has confidence that he doesn't need any "guarantee" of making the squad, and will take the results either way.
I imagine you are right. Although, it would seem like a lot of coaches would have been whispering sweet things in his ear.

https://wjla.com/sports/rising-stars/la ... t-thespian
yeah, they could've been. but maybe some kids like kopp just don't care whether a school has big-time football or not, etc.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:42 pm
Cooter wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:40 am
wgdsr wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:00 am not surprising to me at all. player has things that he wants out of his college of choice. umd fits that description. others didn't, at least not as well.

probably has confidence that he doesn't need any "guarantee" of making the squad, and will take the results either way.
I imagine you are right. Although, it would seem like a lot of coaches would have been whispering sweet things in his ear.

https://wjla.com/sports/rising-stars/la ... t-thespian
yeah, they could've been. but maybe some kids like kopp just don't care whether a school has big-time football or not, etc.
Maryland is in the Big Ten. :idea:
Live Free or Die!
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

i don't think you got the joke.
Wheels

Post by Wheels »

Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Wheels wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:19 pm 5 Terps in this list.

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/slidesho ... 15?slide=0
I have it at 6
Rambo, #4 Bryan Cole, Bernlohr, Chanenchuk, Earnhardt, Dunn
Live Free or Die!
Wheels

Post by Wheels »

Cooter wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:43 pm
Wheels wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:19 pm 5 Terps in this list.

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/slidesho ... 15?slide=0
I have it at 6
Rambo, #4 Bryan Cole, Bernlohr, Chanenchuk, Earnhardt, Dunn
Good catch. My math sucks.

Looks like the Terps will scrimmage Vermont in January in College Park.

https://www.collegecrosse.com/2019/10/1 ... ashuta-lax
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Bernhardt D vs Bernhardt O!
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Projected 2020
Jan 18 Vermont Home scrimmage
Feb 22 Navy Home
Virginia home

PSU Away
Michigan away
Rutgers Home
OSU home
Hopkins away
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Terps play their alumni game tomorrow. Was hoping they would start putting out their 2020 roster. But no luck

Looks like coach Bernhardt will be with the Bayhawks in Denver this weekend.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Since they haven't been wearing the correct numbers at scrimmages, having a roster seems a bit insignificant.
Live Free or Die!
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Makar was on Rambo. The only defenseman I could make out.

Puglise has gotten buffed

Bernhardt and Wisnauskas are picking up where the left off. Bernhardt tried a couple dives

Same third attackman played with them, believe he had 4 goals. Thought it was A. DeMaio but it was the other one. Looked like it was Nic. It’s the guy on the bottom row starting on the right side and counting back 7 to the middle if you look at the full squad photo
charity walk

All four goalies played each got a quarter. Think Morris, Brandau, McNaney, Miller

Tentative schedule
UVT scrimmage
Georgetown scrimmage

Not in correct order for non conference

Penn, ND, UVA, UNC, Richmond, Villanova, Navy, Albany. There maybe another school
keno in reno

Post by keno in reno »

well you and your other account, cooter, that talk to each other as if your are different people, should figure out who it is. This is a little over the top fanatacism
AreaLax wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:16 pm
Same third attackman played with them, believe he had 4 goals. Thought it was A. DeMaio but it was the other one. Looked like it was Nic. It’s the guy on the bottom row starting on the right side and counting back 7 to the middle if you look at the full squad photo
charity walk
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

keno in reno wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:08 pm well you and your other account, cooter, that talk to each other as if your are different people, should figure out who it is. This is a little over the top fanatacism
charity walk
:lol:
That is funny you think I am Cooter

Actually the player could also be this guy in the picture top row from left 7th in. The guy had long blond hair
keno in reno

Post by keno in reno »

You are. Just like you did on the other board. PLB and Cooter.
AreaLax wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:15 pm
keno in reno wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:08 pm well you and your other account, cooter, that talk to each other as if your are different people, should figure out who it is. This is a little over the top fanatacism
charity walk
:lol:
That is funny you think I am Cooter

Actually the player could also be this guy in the picture top row from left 7th in. The guy had long blond hair
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

keno in reno wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:21 pm You are. Just like you did on the other board. PLB and Cooter.

[
No, I was PLB, then Cooter.

Arealax and I are different people.
AreaLax wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:16 pm Same third attackman played with them, believe he had 4 goals. Thought it was A. DeMaio but it was the other one. Looked like it was Nic. It’s the guy on the bottom row starting on the right side and counting back 7 to the middle if you look at the full squad photo
charity walk
When you count 7 from the right are you including the player sort of behind the first row, looking sideways with his hoodie up.
After him moving right, it looks like Drew Morris. The next guy looks too small to be N.DeMaio.

This team photo is sort of small and when I enlarge it, I don't get very good definition - it makes it look like some of these players have facial hair.
Live Free or Die!
keno in reno

Post by keno in reno »

Yeah ok dude. Keep trying to identify team fundraiser pictures amongst yourself.
Cooter wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:13 pm
keno in reno wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:21 pm You are. Just like you did on the other board. PLB and Cooter.

[

AreaLax wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:16 pm Same third attackman played with them, believe he had 4 goals. Thought it was A. DeMaio but it was the other one. Looked like it was Nic. It’s the guy on the bottom row starting on the right side and counting back 7 to the middle if you look at the full squad photo
charity walk
When you count 7 from the right are you including the player sort of behind the first row, looking sideways with his hoodie up.
After him moving right, it looks like Drew Morris. The next guy looks to small to be N.DeMaio.

This team photo is sort of small and when I enlarge it, I don't get very good definition - it makes it look like some of these players have facial hair.
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

Cooter wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:13 pm

[

charity walk
After him moving right, it looks like Drew Morris. The next guy looks too small to be N.DeMaio.

The guy next to Morris.
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

#27 in the front row is the guy playing with Bernhardt and Wisnauskas

Alumni game
AreaLax

Post by AreaLax »

New commitment

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”