RunRussellRun - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty x2

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
Peter Brown

Re: RunRussellRun - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty x2

Post by Peter Brown »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:02 pm
Kismet wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:22 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:51 am Admin has shown time and time again, he is not willing to mete out any punishment against those in a "select" group, who clearly violate the rules on a frequent basis, just maybe not in an such an obvious (Nothing wrong with this!) manner. Such a shame, there are quite a few on this site who have the thinnest of skin! :lol: :lol:
Joe
Well, you certainly are the best example of a thin skin around these parts. Guess that might qualify you as an expert on the topic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you were quitting this stuff to focus on only lacrosse threads? :oops: :oops:

RRR did not deserve the punishment he got, I stand by what I said. I'm one of the few on this site NOT afraid to tell it like it is. Don't care who is offended by it. I didn't say I wasn't going to post AT all. Believe me, that circlejerk that is the whole politics thread is a joke. It's the (same) 10 guys agreeing with themselves, in a million different ways and thinking that they are actually changing the "opposition's" minds with their narrow minded political ideologies. That thread is not wholly representative of reality in any way, shape of form. :roll:

Joe

This is (yet again) a phenomenally on-point post by Joe Mauer, who remains one of only a handful of thoughtful posters on the politics thread you actually should pay attention to, though of course he doesn’t post there any longer, which is a loss for the entire community.

Think that over: one of the very few guys who actually has anything worth listening to, doesn’t post in the politics thread because the atmosphere is so toxic to anyone who thinks for themself (another way to characterize that is, he’s not a lockstep leftist…and honestly, I have absolutely no idea what party if any he belongs to…his crime is simply being independent and thoughtful).

Orwellian to say the least.

Joe chased himself from politics so the ten ‘usual suspects’ wouldn’t antagonize him to say something he regretted. Those ‘ten’ can’t emotionally hack hearing ideas that don’t perfectly comport with their rigid leftist ideology…this same movie plays out almost every day in that thread.

I have this futile wish that those ‘ten posters’, several of whom have already happily chimed in here regarding RRR’s suspension (happy he’s no longer there to challenge their ideology), might pause and reflect and even change their ways…but the gods honest truth is they really have no incentive to….these folks are never suspended on Fanlax for even the most egregious conduct.

I don’t know which one of them (they all sound the exact same to me, absolutely zero independent thought or creativity, or any ability to think outside any box other than what Heather Cox Richardson or any of the other leftist loons who write their incoherent and overly emotional leftist screeds daily in the NYT, The Atlantic, or other such dross, so I have trouble recalling who the particular poster was) wrote (and apologies for the vulgarity, but in order to make my point, I have to repost his words) “suck my cock”.

Seriously. Wrote that. No shame. Didn’t even delete it after being called out on it. Not one of the ‘ten suspects’ said a word to him. For all I can tell, they secretly cheered him on.

Now I have read RRR, who can be witheringly accurate with a deserved takedown, and I promise: RRR has never nor would never stoop to that debased level of language.

Yet the poster who wrote it simply skates off to the other end, never touched by the Admin here. It’s mind boggling. Whoever that guy was reduces the entire Politics thread to the absolute lowest sewer, but because he’s of the ‘correct ideology’, and because the few independent thought makers there don’t narc to the Admin (unlike say the other side), this poster keeps going, every day, never a worry that he will be suspended.

I wonder what he’d need to write in order to get suspended? Perhaps there is no vulgarity limit for a poster who embraces the lefts ideology?

To drive home the point, just read who gets suspended on this site for the politics thread. It is ONLY those posters whose ideas and ideology don’t neatly comport with the prevailing leftist machine. Don’t believe me? Just review for yourself. And the most ironic thing is all of those folks who do get suspended actually write with very little (if any) personal insults, never with gutter language, and actually write words worth listening to.

Ever amazing.

So as the usual ‘ten suspects’ wink, nod, and even exalt over one of the rare intelligent posters demise from Fanlax (and who knows, this too might be my own last post and finish line, given the leftward hysteria mob of those ‘ten geniuses’ who sprint like lunatics to the Admin to demand silence for anyone with less leftist opinions), my only thought is: this is what the left wants for America. They don’t want their carefully cocooned safety orb of samespeak to ever be challenged. And they will use any tool at their disposal to avoid being confronted with the fallacy of their ideas.

Think that over the next time you vote in any election.

Gracias.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:22 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:06 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:00 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:43 am Ignoring folks takes discipline.
Indeed it does, Dad—indeed it does.
In have not seen a box score in 12 years….out of principle. Had to go to two Yankee games but that was client related. Usually I give the seats away. 15 rows up behind home plate. Nice seats.
May I ask—why did you swear off baseball?
I was sick of Yankees vs Red Sox being shoved down the nation’s throat. When the first game of the opening day season anout 12 years ago was Yankees vs. Red Sox, that was it…..Cincinnati Reds had always played the first game, up until that point. That was it. I was like Costanza’s dad at that moment… “That’s it!!….I have had enough!!”
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:11 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:43 am Ignoring folks takes discipline.
In have not seen a box score in 12 years….out of principle. Had to go to two Yankee games but that was client related. Usually I give the seats away. 15 rows up behind home plate. Nice seats.
I was sick of Yankees vs Red Sox being shoved down the nation’s throat. When the first game of the opening day season anout 12 years ago was Yankees vs. Red Sox, that was it…..Cincinnati Reds had always played the first game, up until that point. That was it. I was like Costanza’s dad at that moment… “That’s it!!….I have had enough!!”
Wonder how the ownership of the Reds would fare in todays woke world. .....or was pointing out the racist trash that WAS the legacy, along with betting scandals....

ignore THAT ;)
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Bart

Post by Bart »

runrussellrun wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:05 am
Wonder how the ownership of the Reds would fare in todays woke world. .....or was pointing out the racist trash that WAS the legacy, along with betting scandals....

ignore THAT ;)
You got banned during hunting season. Go enjoy the woods..............
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:22 am
JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:02 pm
Kismet wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:22 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:51 am Admin has shown time and time again, he is not willing to mete out any punishment against those in a "select" group, who clearly violate the rules on a frequent basis, just maybe not in an such an obvious (Nothing wrong with this!) manner. Such a shame, there are quite a few on this site who have the thinnest of skin! :lol: :lol:
Joe
Well, you certainly are the best example of a thin skin around these parts. Guess that might qualify you as an expert on the topic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you were quitting this stuff to focus on only lacrosse threads? :oops: :oops:

RRR did not deserve the punishment he got, I stand by what I said. I'm one of the few on this site NOT afraid to tell it like it is. Don't care who is offended by it. I didn't say I wasn't going to post AT all. Believe me, that circlejerk that is the whole politics thread is a joke. It's the (same) 10 guys agreeing with themselves, in a million different ways and thinking that they are actually changing the "opposition's" minds with their narrow minded political ideologies. That thread is not wholly representative of reality in any way, shape of form. :roll:

Joe

This is (yet again) a phenomenally on-point post by Joe Mauer, who remains one of only a handful of thoughtful posters on the politics thread you actually should pay attention to, though of course he doesn’t post there any longer, which is a loss for the entire community.

Think that over: one of the very few guys who actually has anything worth listening to, doesn’t post in the politics thread because the atmosphere is so toxic to anyone who thinks for themself (another way to characterize that is, he’s not a lockstep leftist…and honestly, I have absolutely no idea what party if any he belongs to…his crime is simply being independent and thoughtful).

Orwellian to say the least.

Joe chased himself from politics so the ten ‘usual suspects’ wouldn’t antagonize him to say something he regretted. Those ‘ten’ can’t emotionally hack hearing ideas that don’t perfectly comport with their rigid leftist ideology…this same movie plays out almost every day in that thread.

I have this futile wish that those ‘ten posters’, several of whom have already happily chimed in here regarding RRR’s suspension (happy he’s no longer there to challenge their ideology), might pause and reflect and even change their ways…but the gods honest truth is they really have no incentive to….these folks are never suspended on Fanlax for even the most egregious conduct.

I don’t know which one of them (they all sound the exact same to me, absolutely zero independent thought or creativity, or any ability to think outside any box other than what Heather Cox Richardson or any of the other leftist loons who write their incoherent and overly emotional leftist screeds daily in the NYT, The Atlantic, or other such dross, so I have trouble recalling who the particular poster was) wrote (and apologies for the vulgarity, but in order to make my point, I have to repost his words) “suck my cock”.

Seriously. Wrote that. No shame. Didn’t even delete it after being called out on it. Not one of the ‘ten suspects’ said a word to him. For all I can tell, they secretly cheered him on.

Now I have read RRR, who can be witheringly accurate with a deserved takedown, and I promise: RRR has never nor would never stoop to that debased level of language.

Yet the poster who wrote it simply skates off to the other end, never touched by the Admin here. It’s mind boggling. Whoever that guy was reduces the entire Politics thread to the absolute lowest sewer, but because he’s of the ‘correct ideology’, and because the few independent thought makers there don’t narc to the Admin (unlike say the other side), this poster keeps going, every day, never a worry that he will be suspended.

I wonder what he’d need to write in order to get suspended? Perhaps there is no vulgarity limit for a poster who embraces the lefts ideology?

To drive home the point, just read who gets suspended on this site for the politics thread. It is ONLY those posters whose ideas and ideology don’t neatly comport with the prevailing leftist machine. Don’t believe me? Just review for yourself. And the most ironic thing is all of those folks who do get suspended actually write with very little (if any) personal insults, never with gutter language, and actually write words worth listening to.

Ever amazing.

So as the usual ‘ten suspects’ wink, nod, and even exalt over one of the rare intelligent posters demise from Fanlax (and who knows, this too might be my own last post and finish line, given the leftward hysteria mob of those ‘ten geniuses’ who sprint like lunatics to the Admin to demand silence for anyone with less leftist opinions), my only thought is: this is what the left wants for America. They don’t want their carefully cocooned safety orb of samespeak to ever be challenged. And they will use any tool at their disposal to avoid being confronted with the fallacy of their ideas.

Think that over the next time you vote in any election.

Gracias.
PB,

+1000

This is an astoundingly well elucidated post. Amen!

Joe
CU88

Post by CU88 »

If it is just a party of 2, does it still count as a circle jerk?
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

CU88 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:40 pm If it is just a party of 2, does it still count as a circle jerk?
CU88,

You just don't get it and never will. Keep living with your head buried in the sand. Hell of a lot more to life than Politics. You could never saee that though. It's fine, continue to seek comfort in your pseudo-reality of FLP. :lol: :lol:

Joe
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Maybe you should give this a try

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfKJxowxBb4
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

CU88 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:40 pm If it is just a party of 2, does it still count as a circle jerk?
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:59 pm
:lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:20 am
Kismet wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:48 am Thanks for the clarification by the always right tough guy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is a clear case of taunting, goading and personal attack. These are the kinds of comments that enflame hard feelings and resentment and all kinds of nasty rejoinders. These are the kinds of comments that should be penalized so as to nip flare ups in the bud.
hmmm, did you read what he was responding to?

I'm one of the few on this site NOT afraid to tell it like it is. Don't care who is offended by it. I didn't say I wasn't going to post AT all. Believe me, that circlejerk that is the whole politics thread is a joke. It's the (same) 10 guys agreeing with themselves, in a million different ways and thinking that they are actually changing the "opposition's" minds with their narrow minded political ideologies. That thread is not wholly representative of reality in any way, shape of form. :roll:

There's quite a bit of history being referenced in that, which drew that response.

Joe, IMO, was wise to step back from the Politics thread, not because he had nothing to contribute, but rather he couldn't seem to stop himself from attacking, very angrily, any poster who posted something with which he disagreed. Personally. Lots of all caps, shouting, nasty, angry.

I applaud the discipline he's been showing in avoiding that side of the forum. And as I've personally urged him, I suspect he's a much happier camper when he stays away from those vitriolic exchanges. That the most egregious troll on here laments that Joe's no longer engaged in attacks back and forth, is very telling, not of Joe, but on what that troll is really all about...getting people angry.

But Joe is a constructive, well informed contributor on the lax threads. As one who would like to see much, much more participation on the lax side of the forum, I very much very appreciate when he does. I'm also happy for him to be a happier camper.

Re RRR, I too wish his discipline was shorter, but he did go off the rails, as he sometimes does...for some reason, he seems to delight in extremely difficult to understand posts, punctuated much of the time with direct angry attacks on someone. I don't know why he feels that need, but that's what happens sometimes...apparently it got too much again, so back in the box. and the discipline is progressively longer with each infraction.

I think your description of the process was spot on. It was indeed the right takeaway from a short spell "in the box"! ;)

Here's one thing I'd think we might all consider as we post, what put RRR in the box today was not merely sharp elbows, which is rather par for the course on the Politics thread, but that he turned his ire on the Admin out of the blue...addressing the ref that way is bound to draw a whistle.

It may be that we have more license to do so in this section, given that I think we're actually invited to give feedback on the rules, etc, but my advice to myself, and to others, is to not make personal attacks on the Admin, his motivations, any presumed bias, etc. Seems like a bad idea! That said, I don't expect perfection from anyone, we all bring our own lens to anything...but for my nickel, the Admin has been even handed and consistent in enforcement...if someone sees a transgression, they should flag to the Admin, not expecting the Admin to act otherwise. He may or may not agree, like in any sport that's up to the ref, but politely pointing out a transgression is simply helpful...but don't complain later if you don't ask for the flag directly and he misses it.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:13 pm
CU88,

You just don't get it and never will. Keep living with your head buried in the sand. Hell of a lot more to life than Politics. You could never saee that though. It's fine, continue to seek comfort in your pseudo-reality of FLP. :lol: :lol:

Joe
On the bold, red, I quite agree.
I suspect CU88 would as well...not sure why you'd think otherwise.

BTW, his post was funny, given your use of that term earlier in the thread.
Sense of humor called for here, I'd think.
Peace, brother.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:29 pm
CU88,

Joe

Peace, brother.
I'll give him funny, he took the slant to the house so to speak. I am much happier avoiding the politics thread. Although there are times it can be informative, it's more than not turned into a pissing contest and devoid of differing opinions. I'm going to stay out for the most part. But I can't promise anything if DocB chimes in with his incendiary act! :lol: :lol:

* I could be a constructive contributor in the Politics Thread, I just don't waste my time with it. I tried the hard-line approach, and it's it not worth it anymore. I may give you a hard time, but at least you understand that there is a reason behind it.

Joe
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:20 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 10:29 pm
CU88,

Joe

Peace, brother.
I'll give him funny, he took the slant to the house so to speak. I am much happier avoiding the politics thread. Although there are times it can be informative, it's more than not turned into a pissing contest and devoid of differing opinions. I'm going to stay out for the most part. But I can't promise anything if DocB chimes in with his incendiary act! :lol: :lol:

* I could be a constructive contributor in the Politics Thread, I just don't waste my time with it. I tried the hard-line approach, and it's it not worth it anymore. I may give you a hard time, but at least you understand that there is a reason behind it.

Joe
Yes, it was... :D

We're good Joe.

Yes, I do know you could be a constructive contributor there, it's just that the "hard line approach" ends up angry and vitriolic rather than substantive. So, really best to not get wound up that way. I don't recall you doing so on the lax threads, all substance no vitriol.

We really do need more lax contributors, the more the better! We have lots of readers, but not as much contribution. I'm hoping that with a full season ahead, folks will rediscover the forum and begin to have something to say, report on their teams, kids' teams etc...and that will attract more still.

BTW, Doc's posts on the Ivy thread were quite funny too...best to take them that way as well.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:22 am We really do need more lax contributors, the more the better! We have lots of readers, but not as much contribution. I'm hoping that with a full season ahead, folks will rediscover the forum and begin to have something to say, report on their teams, kids' teams etc...and that will attract more still.
I have noticed way too often over the past few years that new contributors to the D1 Women's Lacrosse board don't stay long if their initial few posts aren't welcomed. Frequently a new member/contributor is greeted with criticism and sarcasm if a select few long time members don't approve of their perspective. I've seen posts from new members/contributors ridiculed and shamed too often and then they aren't heard from again. Some even have been called names. Honestly, the maturity level of some of the mainstay members is grade school at best. As long as you have that "welcoming committee" entrenched in the D1WL boards, adding lax contributors will require running that gauntlet first, with some concluding that the abuse isn't worth the participation.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Seems like MDLax has a decidedly strong lack of self awareness.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:39 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:22 am We really do need more lax contributors, the more the better! We have lots of readers, but not as much contribution. I'm hoping that with a full season ahead, folks will rediscover the forum and begin to have something to say, report on their teams, kids' teams etc...and that will attract more still.
I have noticed way too often over the past few years that new contributors to the D1 Women's Lacrosse board don't stay long if their initial few posts aren't welcomed. Frequently a new member/contributor is greeted with criticism and sarcasm if a select few long time members don't approve of their perspective. I've seen posts from new members/contributors ridiculed and shamed too often and then they aren't heard from again. Some even have been called names. Honestly, the maturity level of some of the mainstay members is grade school at best. As long as you have that "welcoming committee" entrenched in the D1WL boards, adding lax contributors will require running that gauntlet first, with some concluding that the abuse isn't worth the participation.
I’m not a very frequent contributor on the women’s side, just don’t have nearly as much knowledge or expertise or news to share.

However, I think what you may be referring to is a tendency by very knowledgeable posters to be impatient with those who are more ‘fans’ than participants. We see that on the men’s side as well.

Some fans get overly effusive, at least from the perspective of more knowledgeable posters.

And some ‘fans’ quite stupidly troll other schools threads, either to incite a battle or to spout off about their school. And I mean really ignorant at times.

Case in point is the gator troll who introduced himself to the forum by posting on the Hopkins thread as if he was a Loyola lacrosse fan. His claims and attacks were obviously poorly informed, much less offensive, to the more knowledgeable posters from both schools. Turned out that the gator never played lax, didn’t have any family members who played or are playing, didn’t even go to Loyola. Yet he trolled away. He’s since taken that act to the Politics thread, where that behavior as had him put in the box quite a lot.

Back to the welcome, I think it’s important to actually be welcoming to new posters who are trying to constructively contribute. And also important to cut each other a bit of slack as we get to ‘know’ one another. Try not to hold a grudge so strongly that there’s no room for redemption.

However, beware the trolls who create a new name and pretend to be new. Not cool.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:16 am
However, beware the trolls who create a new name and pretend to be new. Not cool.
Bingo. You forgot to mention then the new account ( old one was banned for the same bad behavior) hypocritically suggests that others are the problem now that they have found religion. :oops: :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:39 am
I’m not a very frequent contributor on the women’s side, just don’t have nearly as much knowledge or expertise or news to share.

However, I think what you may be referring to is a tendency by very knowledgeable posters to be impatient with those who are more ‘fans’ than participants. We see that on the men’s side as well.

Some fans get overly effusive, at least from the perspective of more knowledgeable posters.

And some ‘fans’ quite stupidly troll other schools threads, either to incite a battle or to spout off about their school. And I mean really ignorant at times.

Case in point is the gator troll who introduced himself to the forum by posting on the Hopkins thread as if he was a Loyola lacrosse fan. His claims and attacks were obviously poorly informed, much less offensive, to the more knowledgeable posters from both schools. Turned out that the gator never played lax, didn’t have any family members who played or are playing, didn’t even go to Loyola. Yet he trolled away. He’s since taken that act to the Politics thread, where that behavior as had him put in the box quite a lot.

Back to the welcome, I think it’s important to actually be welcoming to new posters who are trying to constructively contribute. And also important to cut each other a bit of slack as we get to ‘know’ one another. Try not to hold a grudge so strongly that there’s no room for redemption.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn’t post an example of arrogance any better than what MD has done above. Too perfect! (The lacrosse ‘I am god’ sentence, is a metaphor for how MD sees himself about everything, regardless of how insanely incorrect he is on everything… :lol: he’s the Jen Rubin of Fanlax).

Many people here, outtanowherewregget, have called out MD for his remarkable arrogance. Its a bit of a running dialogue. It’s simply amazing to see it continue without a shred of hesitation, even after being shown the way back to zero.

In any event, two of the more egregious examples of actual trolling and the reasons the politics thread is so idiotic, with the same ten people talking with each other about how this or that leftist policy works, are Kismet and MD, who have replied to you here. Coincidental? No, it’s CYA.

You ought notice that yesterday, you said Kismet was guilty of trolling. He was. Regrettably for this forum, no reasonable person runs to the Admin to complain, which naturally the other side does almost hourly (it’s highly likely this is my last post, as both MD and Kismet and all the other leftist losers will send their emails as soon as they read this).

Yet Kismet never removed his post, which clearly is a nothing additive post. joe Mauer should have told kismet to go stick it. In the real world, he would.

In any event, don’t listen to to anyone here including me about what to do or what to look for. Make up your own mind.

And do not, above anything else, move to Florida if you are a liberal. Thanks.

:lol:
Last edited by Peter Brown on Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:24 am
Bingo. You forgot to mention then the new account ( old one was banned for the same bad behavior) hypocritically suggests that others are the problem now that they have found religion. :oops: :lol:
Seems to me that we should overall embrace the "reformed smoker", not reject them...though it can indeed be a little irritating, of course, to then get lectures from them.

The "smoker" would have undoubtedly done most anything to get away with 'smoking' previously...but if they stick to it, they'll indeed be healthier. With much less second hand smoke to choke on for the rest of us...

Is that an ok analogy?

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”