RunRussellRun - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty x2

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
tech37

Re: RunRussellRun - 1 Minute (2 Day) Penalty x2

Post by tech37 »

RRR's penalty is not only ridiculous but unfair and uneven-handed.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

tech37 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:42 pm RRR's penalty is not only ridiculous but unfair and uneven-handed.
Penalties are automatically doubled. i.e. His penalty is for so long because this is not his first penalty.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
DMac

Post by DMac »

Whether it's an hour, day, month, or year it's wrong.
The length of the penalty is not the issue, it's the assessment of.
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

DMac wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:09 pm Whether it's an hour, day, month, or year it's wrong.
DMac,

Well said, this is it. You likely won't get a response for the admin... :roll: :roll:

Joe
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:51 am Admin has shown time and time again, he is not willing to mete out any punishment against those in a "select" group, who clearly violate the rules on a frequent basis, just maybe not in an such an obvious (Nothing wrong with this!) manner. Such a shame, there are quite a few on this site who have the thinnest of skin! :lol: :lol:
Joe
Well, you certainly are the best example of a thin skin around these parts. Guess that might qualify you as an expert on the topic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you were quitting this stuff to focus on only lacrosse threads? :oops: :oops:
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Kismet wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:22 pm
JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:51 am Admin has shown time and time again, he is not willing to mete out any punishment against those in a "select" group, who clearly violate the rules on a frequent basis, just maybe not in an such an obvious (Nothing wrong with this!) manner. Such a shame, there are quite a few on this site who have the thinnest of skin! :lol: :lol:
Joe
Well, you certainly are the best example of a thin skin around these parts. Guess that might qualify you as an expert on the topic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought you were quitting this stuff to focus on only lacrosse threads? :oops: :oops:

RRR did not deserve the punishment he got, I stand by what I said. I'm one of the few on this site NOT afraid to tell it like it is. Don't care who is offended by it. I didn't say I wasn't going to post AT all. Believe me, that circlejerk that is the whole politics thread is a joke. It's the (same) 10 guys agreeing with themselves, in a million different ways and thinking that they are actually changing the "opposition's" minds with their narrow minded political ideologies. That thread is not wholly representative of reality in any way, shape of form. :roll:

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:02 pm
Joe

RRR did not deserve the punishment he got, I stand by what I said. I'm one of the few on this site NOT afraid to tell it like it is. Don't care who is offended by it. I didn't say I wasn't going to post AT all. Believe me, that circlejerk that is the whole politics thread is a joke. It's the (same) 10 guys agreeing with themselves, in a million different ways and thinking that they are actually changing the "opposition's" minds with their narrow minded political ideologies. That thread is not wholly representative of reality in any way, shape of form. :roll:

Joe
I concur
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

DMac wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:09 pm Whether it's an hour, day, month, or year it's wrong.
I don't want to opine on the standalone but he dropped a couple of other bombs in similar vein this am as I decided stupidly to engage him and he was name dropping left and right while doing his thing with me. I don't really care, crazy is as crazy does, but the guy's persecution complex is strong.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:25 pm
Joe

Joe
I concur
Thank god I'm not next to you in the circlejerk. I'd throw my shoulder out.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
JoeMauer89

Post by JoeMauer89 »

Joe

Joe
I concur
TLD,

Knew you would! :lol:

11/9/21

Duke-Kentucky 930PM

Kansas- MSU 7PM

Can't Wait!

Joe
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:21 pm
I don't want to opine on the standalone but he dropped a couple of other bombs in similar vein this am as I decided stupidly to engage him and he was name dropping left and right while doing his thing with me. I don't really care, crazy is as crazy does, but the guy's persecution complex is strong.
I concede.
Typical Lax Dad

JoeMauer89 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:25 pm
Joe

Joe
I concur
TLD,

Knew you would! :lol:

11/9/21

Duke-Kentucky 930PM

Kansas- MSU 7PM

Can't Wait!

Joe
I can’t wait to see how Calipari will screw this season up….. OSU vs PSU was fantastic. Short North has been transformed since I lived there.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

I've been tossed in the hoosegow so I can speak as someone who once wore the stripes. I appreciate the job admin does. It ain't easy, that's for sure. Youse guys who frequent the political boards write a lot--a ton in fact. I don't think anyone could possibly keep up with every single post and who wrote what against whom. As has been written in the past, admin is really only guaranteeing to examine each complaint/report filed. I think it's unreasonable to expect admin to keep his finger on the pulse of every single conversation that goes on.

I learned my lesson while I was in the "stripey hole" and I now steer right clear of what provoked my incarceration. If members are repeatedly whistled off for violating the rules at FanLax, they have no one to blame but themselves.

In addition, I recommend using the "Foe" feature. If other members write things that aggravate you, why not just make them a foe and you won't have to see what they write any longer. Even if the foe feature is not activated, why not just ignore the offending member?

Whether or not the penalty fits the crime is irrelevant. The structure of penalties has been established. And admin is human like the rest of us. We make mistakes, he makes mistakes. So what. You try presiding over the snake pit of arguments and personal attacks and trollery and see how even-handed you are.

And finally, admin or any of the other folks who keep this Back-Up Stick engine chugging along so nicely are the custodians of this great site. They don't owe anybody anything. We enjoy this website and all the outlets it affords at their pleasure. Try finding another site out there that accommodates so many different topics and tastes that allows the creative license FanLax does. Good luck. For me, I'd rather abide by the rules so that I can continue to enjoy this site.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Joe

Joe
Thanks for the clarification by the always right tough guy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
OuttaNowhereWregget

Kismet wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:48 am Thanks for the clarification by the always right tough guy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is a clear case of taunting, goading and personal attack. These are the kinds of comments that enflame hard feelings and resentment and all kinds of nasty rejoinders. These are the kinds of comments that should be penalized so as to nip flare ups in the bud.
Bart

Post by Bart »

DMac wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:39 am This is a bad and extremely harsh call on rrr, admin.
Officials do replays/reviews to see if they got it right, you might want to do
that here.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that is funny...............
Typical Lax Dad

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 4:40 am I've been tossed in the hoosegow so I can speak as someone who once wore the stripes. I appreciate the job admin does. It ain't easy, that's for sure. Youse guys who frequent the political boards write a lot--a ton in fact. I don't think anyone could possibly keep up with every single post and who wrote what against whom. As has been written in the past, admin is really only guaranteeing to examine each complaint/report filed. I think it's unreasonable to expect admin to keep his finger on the pulse of every single conversation that goes on.

I learned my lesson while I was in the "stripey hole" and I now steer right clear of what provoked my incarceration. If members are repeatedly whistled off for violating the rules at FanLax, they have no one to blame but themselves.

In addition, I recommend using the "Foe" feature. If other members write things that aggravate you, why not just make them a foe and you won't have to see what they write any longer. Even if the foe feature is not activated, why not just ignore the offending member?

Whether or not the penalty fits the crime is irrelevant. The structure of penalties has been established. And admin is human like the rest of us. We make mistakes, he makes mistakes. So what. You try presiding over the snake pit of arguments and personal attacks and trollery and see how even-handed you are.

And finally, admin or any of the other folks who keep this Back-Up Stick engine chugging along so nicely are the custodians of this great site. They don't owe anybody anything. We enjoy this website and all the outlets it affords at their pleasure. Try finding another site out there that accommodates so many different topics and tastes that allows the creative license FanLax does. Good luck. For me, I'd rather abide by the rules so that I can continue to enjoy this site.
Ignoring folks takes discipline. I have managed to not read a post by one phony for at least 6 months. I swore off baseball 12 years ago. Haven’t watched as much as 1 inning of baseball since then. Another clown is getting close to my line in the sand. Won’t miss him when he crosses the threshold.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:43 am Ignoring folks takes discipline.
Indeed it does, Dad—indeed it does.
Typical Lax Dad

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:00 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:43 am Ignoring folks takes discipline.
In have not seen a box score in 12 years….out of principle. Had to go to two Yankee games but that was client related. Usually I give the seats away. 15 rows up behind home plate. Nice seats.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:06 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:00 am
In have not seen a box score in 12 years….out of principle. Had to go to two Yankee games but that was client related. Usually I give the seats away. 15 rows up behind home plate. Nice seats.
May I ask—why did you swear off baseball?

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”