Conservative Ideology: A Big Lie

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
jhu72

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by jhu72 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:02 pm Lake is a true, no holds barred moron.
... she makes Rudy Giuliani look smart.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:32 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:02 pm Lake is a true, no holds barred moron.
... she makes Rudy Giuliani look smart.

Kari Lake in all likelihood has an IQ twice that of any person on this board. She was an evening anchor on Arizona’s #1 news channel for 22 years. She saw the advancing social rot of the Democratic Party so she switched. She saw an incredibly murky counting system in 2020 for Arizona (where Fox inexplicably called the state an hour after polls closed while many ballots had yet been counted, a state which ended up being razor thin, where even lib networks wouldn’t call it days afterward), so she wants a better system.

Libs are intimidated by smart, tough, conservative women.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:38 am Sure; nutcake, idiot or grifter.

https://www.thebulwark.com/the-truth-ac ... kari-lake/

You use an article by Amanda Carpenter to say Lake is dumb?!?? :lol: :lol: :lol: The Bulwark is a clown car of TDS promotional marketing.

One example Amanda uses is Kari stating that young kids have a very low risk of bad outcomes from Covid. Uhhh, yeah. That’s true. What’s Amanda suggesting here. That’s kids are at risk from covid? What a tool. TDS rots brains
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

This is actually worse -- and predictably dumber -- than defending the criminal, pardon-toting, QAnon peddling, Fifth Amendment taking Mike Flynn:

“Paul Gosar is one of the greatest congressmen this country has ever seen.” He's nearly certifiably crazy and a Big Lie proponent. I suppose we all know a lot of politicians whose brothers and sisters urge us to resist.

“The truth is that hydroxychloroquine works and other inexpensive treatments work.” Umm, not really.

"Wasn’t it great to hear from President Trump? . . . Do you guys love him as much as I love him? Let me ask you this? Do you miss him as much as I miss him? Ah! Can we just get him back, please? God, I don’t know. I love that president because you know why he loves us. He loves us so much. He loves this country. He fights for us and he always put America first. Every day, he fought for us. He still does. And I am so proud because of President Trump to say that I am a Trump Republican." North Korea stuff here; just creepy cult worship.

“It’s not enough to say you are for ‘Election Integrity’ if you are not for DECERTIFYING the 2020 election is wrongdoing, fraud, or different results are revealed.” Big Lie Proponent; anti-democratic lies to win office.

"The count was right, but that’s including bad votes, fraudulent votes, dead people voting and all of that. They never put in the important part. They only put the little tiny half-truth that supports their narrative, their propagandas, and they all should be ashamed of themselves. And frankly, if they’re doing this with knowledge that they’re putting out fake news and false news and propaganda, we should look at criminally charging them as well because they are duping the public." Media opposition means media criminality; check.

“I think Katie Hobbs is going to have a really tough time campaigning from behind bars, to be honest.” Political opponents belong in jail; check.

Of course, these are Lake's quotes; they really have nothing to do with the byline of the article, your usual fallback when the indefensible needs defending. But the reality is Lake's views (discernment and depth of understanding) probably synchs up pretty well with yours.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:53 am This is actually worse -- and predictably dumber -- than defending the criminal, pardon-toting, QAnon peddling, Fifth Amendment taking Mike Flynn:

“Paul Gosar is one of the greatest congressmen this country has ever seen.” He's nearly certifiably crazy and a Big Lie proponent. I suppose we all know a lot of politicians whose brothers and sisters urge us to resist.

“The truth is that hydroxychloroquine works and other inexpensive treatments work.” Umm, not really.

"Wasn’t it great to hear from President Trump? . . . Do you guys love him as much as I love him? Let me ask you this? Do you miss him as much as I miss him? Ah! Can we just get him back, please? God, I don’t know. I love that president because you know why he loves us. He loves us so much. He loves this country. He fights for us and he always put America first. Every day, he fought for us. He still does. And I am so proud because of President Trump to say that I am a Trump Republican." North Korea stuff here; just creepy cult worship.

“It’s not enough to say you are for ‘Election Integrity’ if you are not for DECERTIFYING the 2020 election is wrongdoing, fraud, or different results are revealed.” Big Lie Proponent; anti-democratic lies to win office.

"The count was right, but that’s including bad votes, fraudulent votes, dead people voting and all of that. They never put in the important part. They only put the little tiny half-truth that supports their narrative, their propagandas, and they all should be ashamed of themselves. And frankly, if they’re doing this with knowledge that they’re putting out fake news and false news and propaganda, we should look at criminally charging them as well because they are duping the public." Media opposition means media criminality; check.

“I think Katie Hobbs is going to have a really tough time campaigning from behind bars, to be honest.” Political opponents belong in jail; check.

Of course, these are Lake's quotes; they really have nothing to do with the byline of the article, your usual fallback when the indefensible needs defending. But the reality is Lake's views (discernment and depth of understanding) probably synchs up pretty well with yours.

Nothing she says is really all that bizarre. And of course you don’t include any context.

She continually says that line about Hobbes (a true lunatic leftist lockdown fanatic) in jest, but you guys keep printing it as if Kari actually cares about locking Katie up. 😂

One byproduct of TDS has been the evaporation of any sense of humor by the left. The late night talk show hosts are prime examples of this; just dreadful mind numbing anti Republican agitprop devoid of any wit, irony, and laughter. Same goes for journalists who are trying to spoon feed baby minds what they think they want, a steady diet of TDS lunacy.

Anyone’s first instinct reading any journalist, left or right, should be to be cynical. But the left is the antipode of cynical; when reading the likes of an Amanda Carpenter, they’re like kids at Disneyland, deliriously enthralled with the narrative, unaware that the princess is fantasy.

Just incredible stuff.
Last edited by Peter Brown on Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

IQ ???

On what basis would one make such a claim?
Surely not based on her academic background...she grew up middle class in Wisconsin, daughter of a teacher/coach and nurse, so no disadvantages, got her BA in communications and journalism from University of Iowa...no academic honors from a school with an 84% acceptance rate...72% grad rate. 83rd ranked US national university...but hey, #13 in top party schools. So, at least based on academic performance, no basis for claiming high IQ there...

Would it be on the basis of her ridiculously stupid public statements? A few are mentioned here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kari_Lake
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Perfect; largely a non-response (which I get, really), adoption of Lake's Big Lie as OK, and the well-known "I was just joking about jailing the media and my political opponents" defense. As you would say, "revealing." Give the bad trolling a break today.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:32 am Perfect; largely a non-response (which I get, really), adoption of Lake's Big Lie as OK, and the well-known "I was just joking about jailing the media and my political opponents" defense. As you would say, "revealing." Give the bad trolling a break today.

Have you ever considered that it’s your beliefs that are the incorrect ones?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:29 am IQ ???

On what basis would one make such a claim?
Surely not based on her academic background...she grew up middle class in Wisconsin, daughter of a teacher/coach and nurse, so no disadvantages, got her BA in communications and journalism from University of Iowa...no academic honors from a school with an 84% acceptance rate...72% grad rate. 83rd ranked US national university...but hey, #13 in top party schools. So, at least based on academic performance, no basis for claiming high IQ there...

Would it be on the basis of her ridiculously stupid public statements? A few are mentioned here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kari_Lake

Lake can talk extemporaneously for hours on any subject you toss her way. Better still, she’ll admit if she doesn’t know, yet still engage you on the subject.

High IQ students don’t necessarily ace rote-rewarded school exams.

Further, your elitism is showing with the crack at Iowa. Not everyone was born to wealthy parents, MD, or leveraged elite sports to get admitted to Ivy League schools just so they can study Chaucer and BIPOC poetry.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:42 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:32 am Perfect; largely a non-response (which I get, really), adoption of Lake's Big Lie as OK, and the well-known "I was just joking about jailing the media and my political opponents" defense. As you would say, "revealing." Give the bad trolling a break today.

Have you ever considered that it’s your beliefs that are the incorrect ones?
Yes, I have.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

yup, Petey, you are indeed a better example of waste...silver spoon to state education frat basement.

I have no issue with Iowa...but heck, take tough courses and earn academic honors there before claiming "IQ double"..."rote-rewarded school exams"... :roll: :roll:

but hey, "she can talk extemporaneously for hours on any subject you toss her way"...and even if she doesn't know anything about it, "yet still engage"...

I guess that's what substitutes for intelligence, knowledge and expertise in your world, Petey, gab on endlessly about topics one has no knowledge or understanding of... and then claim that means high IQ!!!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... well Petey has certainly used that model to prove conclusively that he can't think or talk his way out of a wet paper bag. :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:57 am yup, Petey, you are indeed a better example of waste...silver spoon to state education frat basement.

I have no issue with Iowa...but heck, take tough courses and earn academic honors there before claiming "IQ double"..."rote-rewarded school exams"... :roll: :roll:

but hey, "she can talk extemporaneously for hours on any subject you toss her way"...and even if she doesn't know anything about it, "yet still engage"...

I guess that's what substitutes for intelligence, knowledge and expertise in your world, Petey, gab on endlessly about topics one has no knowledge or understanding of... and then claim that means high IQ!!!

So when you post that ‘such and such school has an admission rate of 84%’, we should assume that you Mr Ivy League simply stating a fact but you have no implied negative narrative you’re selling?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 11:07 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 9:57 am yup, Petey, you are indeed a better example of waste...silver spoon to state education frat basement.

So when you post that ‘such and such school has an admission rate of 84%’, we should assume that you Mr Ivy League simply stating a fact but you have no implied negative narrative you’re selling?
"negative narrative"???
I didn't make such a stupid claim about her IQ being double anyone on here...

Iowa is not highly selective, fact.
But that doesn't mean that they don't get some quite bright students.
So, if one goes there and is indeed such a bright student, then the competition to stand out as such is not terrifically high.
And she did not stand out.

And sure, that does imply that your rather dumb claim about her IQ was not substantiated by her academic performance
You want to call that a "negative narrative" fine by me...it's also an accurate one.

Of course, someone might be plenty bright, but just unmotivated...or one could be dyslexic or have some other challenge and indeed be plenty bright...all sorts of possibilities.

But then we have her numbskull statements...and not just a couple oops or gaffes, but lots and lots of ignorant statements.

Put those together, and well...

You want to call that a "negative narrative", fine by me as well.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

sound manifestations of Repukeblicon ideology:

https://i.imgur.com/ZvBNREw.png
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:06 pm sound manifestations of Repukeblicon ideology:

These people are not "wingnuts" in the sense of fringe; they are absolutely mainstream minds in the GOP now.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 2:22 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 12:06 pm sound manifestations of Repukeblicon ideology:

These people are not "wingnuts" in the sense of fringe; they are absolutely mainstream minds in the GOP now.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq

Return to “POLITICS”