Conservative Ideology: A Big Lie

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Seacoaster(1)

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:49 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:42 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:16 pm Having participated in the acquisition & modification of aircraft, in both private & govt sectors, I'm with JD Vance.
My guess is that no one here is surprised to find you "with JD Vance."
...& why should that matter to you ?
It doesn't matter to me at all. But I am just registering my total lack of surprise at you aligning with a guy with no organizing principles other than being a white guy with power. You should help staff him.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:03 pm
old salt wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:16 pm Having participated in the acquisition & modification of aircraft, in both private & govt sectors, I'm with JD Vance.
It doesn't matter to me at all. But I am just registering my total lack of surprise at you aligning with a guy with no organizing principles other than being a white guy with power. You should help staff him.
I am flattered that you take such a personal interest in my views & devote so much effort to analyzing them...inaccurately.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Ignore what Congress wants, and just go rogue?
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:14 pm

Ignore what Congress wants, and just go rogue?
Not congress. The admin state bureaucrats who implement their laws.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:12 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:03 pm
I am flattered that you take such a personal interest in my views & devote so much effort to analyzing them...inaccurately.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:17 pm Not congress. The admin state bureaucrats who implement their laws.
Ah, Understood. Thanks.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:27 pm
jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 2:26 pm ^^^ not just a liar, stupid as well. :roll:
Personal attack in response to a substantive post.

2 sets of rules make this forum a toxic place.

Part of this comes down to who reports posts….and who doesn’t. You learn to play on even when others are getting away with fairly obvious penalties.

It’s not the administration’s responsibility to monitor everything here and frankly, it’s really the posters themselves who ought to have the maturity to not post like what jhu72 and others so often do.

In the end, though the habitual offenders hate to admit it, we all know the score. That’s all that really matters.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

^^^^ says the toddler troll. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:37 pm ...You, however, are an a-hole troll... Par for the course for you, though. Stupid and gross. Right on brand.
All, no personal attacks...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

admin wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:10 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:37 pm ...You, however, are an a-hole troll... Par for the course for you, though. Stupid and gross. Right on brand.
exhausted by the trolling; sorry.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

The Tories just got out from under the Boris Johnson cult of personality.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:27 pm
admin wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 10:10 pm
exhausted by the trolling; sorry.

‘exhausted’ :roll: :roll:

The proper response is simply ‘sorry, my bad’.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:46 am The Tories just got out from under the Boris Johnson cult of personality.
Boris Johnson is resigning because members of his own party didn’t hide out for future book deals or leak their discontent to the press as anonymous sources.

They spoke out loudly, resigned en masse, and demanded his resignation. That’s the political courage we are missing here.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

According to CNN some interesting results coming out of last weeks Utah republican primary. In all the major races the same effect was seen. Salt Lake City and its suburbs showed the most enthusiasm. They also drove the statewide results choosing the most left leaning candidate (moderate) in their congressional candidates. Mike Lee was much more challenged, again from the party left (moderate) than his last run which was unchallenged. He won this time 61 - 38. Ex-republican Evan McMullen is running as the democratic candidate opposing Mike Lee. Last go round McMullen took 20% of the Utah vote from Orange Duce. Lee is not looking like a shoe in as substantial numbers of Utah voters consider him too Trumpy and too right wing.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:46 am The Tories just got out from under the Boris Johnson cult of personality.
... Britain's Trump had a longer run than America's Trump.

PS - rumors abound that Trump will announce his 2024 run this month. Let's hope. He won't win re-election and will just cause upset among the 2022 republiCONs.
NattyBohChamps04

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

‘What have we done?’: Brexit costing UK £100 billion in lost output

"That's several years' worth of EU membership every single year "with none of the benefits," Otto English pointed out." - whoops

‘What have we done?’: six years on, UK counts the cost of Brexit

Asked whether, with hindsight, he would vote Leave if there was a referendum today, Betts says: “I think on the basis of what has happened, I would say No.”

Duh. But maybe the most ridiculous thing the authors wrote was:

The huge benefits of the single market – trading freely across borders, with common standards – were never highlighted by Vote Leave, and rarely by the crudely alarmist Remain camp, either.

Those things were highlighted every day, they must have had their head in the sand, or only in certain news sources. Kind of like seeing all the Global Warming articles over the past couple of decades go in one ear and out the other. "Why didn't you warn us???!!!??? waaaaaaa, we don't like the consequences of our actions". Funny but sad.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:22 am According to CNN some interesting results coming out of last weeks Utah republican primary. In all the major races the same effect was seen. Salt Lake City and its suburbs showed the most enthusiasm. They also drove the statewide results choosing the most left leaning candidate (moderate) in their congressional candidates. Mike Lee was much more challenged, again from the party left (moderate) than his last run which was unchallenged. He won this time 61 - 38. Ex-republican Evan McMullen is running as the democratic candidate opposing Mike Lee. Last go round McMullen took 20% of the Utah vote from Orange Duce. Lee is not looking like a shoe in as substantial numbers of Utah voters consider him too Trumpy and too right wing.

Did you want to lay some odds on this? The desperate pleadings of the left to defeat Republicans in Republican states is endlessly amusing. Mitch/Lindsay/Ted/etc… how many of these can you suffer? :lol: :lol:

Mike Lee will be re-elected and it won’t be close.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Meanwhile, the race for the GOP nomination for Governor in Arizona; only the dumbest MOFOs in the state?

https://twitter.com/endajodowd/status/1 ... 9845561346

The woman Ducey endorsed is at least not completely idiotic, even while pandering to the brain-corrupted base.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:48 pm Meanwhile, the race for the GOP nomination for Governor in Arizona; only the dumbest MOFOs in the state?

https://twitter.com/endajodowd/status/1 ... 9845561346

The woman Ducey endorsed is at least not completely idiotic, even while pandering to the brain-corrupted base.

Karin is great as is Kari. Can’t wait for either to steamroll Hobbes who’s really a hard leftist lockdown clown.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Lake is a true, no holds barred moron.

Return to “POLITICS”