OuttaNowhereWregget--Redux

D1 Womens Lacrosse
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: OuttaNowhereWregget—Thoughts, ponderings, musings and such

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Liza Elder. Deft around the net and a big target. In the clip she rears up like a stallion or a dragster off the starting line. And my what courage to come back from multiple ACL's. Brave Liza Elder.

OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: OuttaNowhereWregget—Thots, ponderings, musings and such

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:22 am
Dr. Tact wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:18 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:12 pm
Channeling Spicoli....I know that dude(tte)
Haha—a whole ton of great lines in that one, Doc. Did Sean Penn ever deliver a better line than when Mr. Hand asked him “Why?” in class? :P
OuttaNowhereWregget

Women’s lacrosse is a beautiful sport to photograph. Like looking at ballet at times. Here's a good example. Michigan's Bianca Brueckner is captured in a familiar pose for all of women's lacrosse. Graceful lines and slant of the body would make this a lovely sculpture. Some players have more lightness and grace than others obviously. Watching Cordingley was like watching a ballerina play lacrosse. So light on her feet.

OuttaNowhereWregget

Tough 2022 for Penn State

Though the Nittany Lions had some nice wins in '22 (JMU, St. Joe's), they had worse losses--like a very disappointing 0-6 vs conference opponents. Wins don't come as often as they used to in Happy Valley these days. The Lions are one of the teams I like to root for most of the time. Hopefully they'll soon get back to being one of the teams to beat in the Big 10.

https://gopsusports.com/sports/womens-lacrosse/schedule
OuttaNowhereWregget

Banner year for St. Joseph's Hawks in 2022

The Hawks experienced a few program firsts in 2022 that were gratifying and worth noting.

- First program A-10 conference championship

- First time being ranked nationally (#19 after beating #13 UMass in the A-10 final)

- First time to the Big Dance

OuttaNowhereWregget

I'm glad for the World Championship/Games this year. It will certainly make waiting the long long offseason a little easier. By the time Team USA is crowned there will be only 7 months till opening day. "Only" he says...

wlaxphan20

Post by wlaxphan20 »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:00 pm
njbill wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:57 pm Please tell me this isn’t just about clicks.
It is not. But, for someone who is so "unpopular", he seems kind of popular. :) Truth be told, it's like Howard Stern said in the 90s, half his audience loves him and listens to the show because they want to hear what he's going to say next. The other half the audience hates him and they listen because they want to hear what he's going to say next.
I’m just catching up, but besides the fact that confusion about whether one user could count for multiple views has been cleared up (which they can from my understanding), I’d be willing to bet a sizable portion of those views had something to do with the word “thot” being in the topic title and then curiosity at whether it had been brought to the creator’s attention…
OuttaNowhereWregget

Nice aerial view of the campus at Cornell.

Dr. Tact

Post by Dr. Tact »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:10 am Nice aerial view of the campus at Cornell.

When my daughter and I took a recruiting trip to Cornell, it was a beautiful summer day....55 degrees, brrrr ..What's that saying about Summer in San Francisco?

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."
Dr. Tact

Post by Dr. Tact »

Matnum PI wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:51 pm
mdlaxfan wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:37 pm ...you might want to check it again...
I think you're right. phpBB3 must've changed their coding. This was not the case relatively recently. Thank you, MD.
I was able to replicate that as well.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Dr. Tact wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:16 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:10 am Nice aerial view of the campus at Cornell.

When my daughter and I took a recruiting trip to Cornell, it was a beautiful summer day....55 degrees, brrrr ..What's that saying about Summer in San Francisco?

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco."
Ol’ Samuel Clemens. Cool quote.
8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

wlaxphan20 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:56 am
njbill wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:57 pm Please tell me this isn’t just about clicks.
It is not. But, for someone who is so "unpopular", he seems kind of popular. :) Truth be told, it's like Howard Stern said in the 90s, half his audience loves him and listens to the show because they want to hear what he's going to say next. The other half the audience hates him and they listen because they want to hear what he's going to say next.
I’m just catching up, but besides the fact that confusion about whether one user could count for multiple views has been cleared up (which they can from my understanding), I’d be willing to bet a sizable portion of those views had something to do with the word “thot” being in the topic title and then curiosity at whether it had been brought to the creator’s attention…
I'm sure Matnum /onw's fingers are sore from clicking to generate views - and I agree with the "thot" heading generating interest as well. I don't know if anyone picked up on it, but the clear admission by matnum that the "views" are what's important, not real lax content, was pretty telling. But then the complete face plant when he had to admit that it was him/onw generating all the views was hilarious. Perhaps the biggest self-own I've seen on the board! :lol: :lol:
OuttaNowhereWregget

I enjoyed the four quarters over two halves which was introduced in ‘22. The other rule changes didn’t really make much of an impact. On the whole, very little to complain about in women’s lacrosse these days. We’re in the Golden Age. More and more games are being streamed and televised; more and more talented players are emerging. Very exciting time for the sport.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

8meterPA wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:11 am I'm sure Matnum...
(1) This (above) does not translate to "views are what's important, not real lax content". (2) If I was more focused on clicks than quality content, I would run this website *very* differently. Currently, I have ads at the bottom of the pages (to make the ads as unobtrusive as possible) and I'm working to figure out how to even get rid of these ads so that FanLax can be 100% content, 0% ads. If I'm not being clear enough, I'm not in this for the money. Not even close. 8meterPA, you're barking up the wrong tree. (3) 8meterPA, this forum isn't a typical forum. If you want to attack people, go elsewhere.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
OuttaNowhereWregget

Joyful, fun well-wishes from the Israeli National Team. Very cool of them to put this out there.

Shabbat Shalom (which essentially means have a peaceful day of rest)

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ce6QvXrj4w ... MyMTA2M2Y=
8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

Matnum PI wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:52 am
8meterPA wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:11 am I'm sure Matnum...
(1) This (above) does not translate to "views are what's important, not real lax content". (2) If I was more focused on clicks than quality content, I would run this website *very* differently. Currently, I have ads at the bottom of the pages (to make the ads as unobtrusive as possible) and I'm working to figure out how to even get rid of these ads so that FanLax can be 100% content, 0% ads. If I'm not being clear enough, I'm not in this for the money. Not even close. 8meterPA, you're barking up the wrong tree. (3) 8meterPA, this forum isn't a typical forum. If you want to attack people, go elsewhere.
Seems to me, you've been attacking people and encouraging trolling, I've been questioning accountability on the admin's part and trying to use humor to point out the hypocrisy.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Building the South Florida Bulls

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”