Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by old salt »

njbill wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:39 pm ... and the other has a coke head son. Sounds like a wash to me.
You keep throwing that accusation up against the wall. Got any evidence to make it stick ?
Arrests ? Car wrecks ? Failed drug tests ? Thrown out of the military ? Multiple rehab stays ?
...just a year or two in the life of Hunter.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:37 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:43 pm Odd.

Seems to be lots of chatter about Ivanka and DTJr here.

Now, suddenly, no one cares about kids peddling their dad’s name/influence?
You know exactly what's going on here. Americans have been complaining about Trump, Kush and Ivanka for years. Totally underqualified. Ethically compromised. Conflicts of interest.

We've been told that ANY complaining of this sort is TDS, and insane.

So now that Hunter might be on deck (emphasis on might)? He's free to do his worst. Lie. Cheat. Drugs. Conflicts of interest. Fleecing of taxpayers. All of it.....he's free to do as he likes, and TrumpFans have to shut up and take it.

They earned it. Every bit of it. They have no standing to complain about ANYTHING if Biden wins. Quite literally, there's nothing Biden can do in terms of lies, corruption, and reprehensible behavior. As I told YA....all I'm going to do is cut and paste 4 years of my fellow posters excuses for Trump and TeamTrump behavior. It's gonna be funny as hell. Assuming, of course, Biden wins, which is far from a sure thing.....

Meanwhile? The rest of us Americans who aren't in the partisan bag will keep calling balls and strikes, and tell Hunter to take a short walk off a long pier...and stay the hell away from Federal offices..... ;)
:lol: Yeah. The Trump's have really cashed in by renting all those empty overnight rooms in Scotland to stranded USAF flight crews.
.......aaaaaaaand, right on cue! :lol:

OS is pretending like that one property is all there is. OS knows better, but is playing dumb.

In any event, OS is at the top of the list of folks who won't be able to complain about much if Biden manages to win.....
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:04 am
old salt wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:37 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:02 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:43 pm Odd.

Seems to be lots of chatter about Ivanka and DTJr here.

Now, suddenly, no one cares about kids peddling their dad’s name/influence?
You know exactly what's going on here. Americans have been complaining about Trump, Kush and Ivanka for years. Totally underqualified. Ethically compromised. Conflicts of interest.

We've been told that ANY complaining of this sort is TDS, and insane.

So now that Hunter might be on deck (emphasis on might)? He's free to do his worst. Lie. Cheat. Drugs. Conflicts of interest. Fleecing of taxpayers. All of it.....he's free to do as he likes, and TrumpFans have to shut up and take it.

They earned it. Every bit of it. They have no standing to complain about ANYTHING if Biden wins. Quite literally, there's nothing Biden can do in terms of lies, corruption, and reprehensible behavior. As I told YA....all I'm going to do is cut and paste 4 years of my fellow posters excuses for Trump and TeamTrump behavior. It's gonna be funny as hell. Assuming, of course, Biden wins, which is far from a sure thing.....

Meanwhile? The rest of us Americans who aren't in the partisan bag will keep calling balls and strikes, and tell Hunter to take a short walk off a long pier...and stay the hell away from Federal offices..... ;)
:lol: Yeah. The Trump's have really cashed in by renting all those empty overnight rooms in Scotland to stranded USAF flight crews.
.......aaaaaaaand, right on cue! :lol:

OS is pretending like that one property is all there is. OS knows better, but is playing dumb.

In any event, OS is at the top of the list of folks who won't be able to complain about much if Biden manages to win.....
So give us an accounting of how much Trump has cashed in.
What Trump properties have become bigger money makers since he took office ?
We keep hearing what a lousy businessman he is & what financial trouble he's in ?
Did Jared ever roll over that loan ?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:56 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:21 pm "serving"... :lol: :roll:
yes. a meaningless concept to some.
The Rat is "serving" DJT, not the country.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:03 am
njbill wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:39 pm ... and the other has a coke head son. Sounds like a wash to me.
You keep throwing that accusation up against the wall. Got any evidence to make it stick ?
Arrests ? Car wrecks ? Failed drug tests ? Thrown out of the military ? Multiple rehab stays ?
Present tense for Don Jr.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

njbill wrote:
Again, how about a little authentication that it is Hunter’s laptop, the emails are authentic, etc.
I believe I heard that a couple of Hunter's associates, who are both in jail, are likely to rollover on him and verify a lot of the emails. We'll see I guess.
Live Free or Die!
old salt

Post by old salt »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:15 am
Present tense for Don Jr.
So give us details on signs of Don Jr's abuse. Then read Hunter's lengthy preemptive tell-all to The Atlantic.
Hunter Biden was outpacing his Hunter Thompson namesake.
I hope Hunter survives this. If Joe wins, Hunter's rehab will become our national feel good story.
...a relapse would be a disaster.
njbill

Post by njbill »

National TV appearances, video tweets.

He doesn’t drive so he’s able to avoid car crashes.

Give him a drug test. He’ll fail.

How could he be thrown out of the military if he has never joined?

Rehab? Stay tuned.
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:11 am What Trump properties have become bigger money makers since he took office ?
The DC hotel. The Bedminster property. Mar-a-Lago. Maybe your favorite Scotland resort.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Cooter wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:22 am
njbill wrote:
Again, how about a little authentication that it is Hunter’s laptop, the emails are authentic, etc.
I believe I heard that a couple of Hunter's associates, who are both in jail, are likely to rollover on him and verify a lot of the emails. We'll see I guess.
That sounds like a good one. I wonder how the jailbirds know what was on his laptop? But they do sound like unimpeachable sources.

This story is really circling the drain.
a fan

Post by a fan »

njbill wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:32 am
old salt wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:11 am What Trump properties have become bigger money makers since he took office ?
The DC hotel. The Bedminster property. Mar-a-Lago. Maybe your favorite Scotland resort.
I won't have to do the math for OS. WaPo and the book writers will give us a total that Trump has fleeced taxpayers for.....
old salt

Post by old salt »

I keep seeing msm reports that his properties are losing money, especially the DC hotel.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-w ... story.html

How's covid impacting the hospitality industry ?

Both the Trump & Biden family businesses are rackets.
The Trumps ran their con in the private sector, cashing in on the Donald's celebrity.
The Bidens ran their con in the govt sector, cashing in on the Big Guys govt position.
The Trumps have only been in a position to cash in on their govt positions for 4 years.
Thanks to the scrutiny on them, the Trumps are pikers compared to what the Biden's have pulled in.
Nasty Natasha was stalking USAF flight crews in Scotland, ignoring Hunter's globetrotting grift.
njbill

Post by njbill »

old salt wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:42 am
I keep seeing msm reports that his properties are losing money, especially the DC hotel.

The Trumps ran their con in the private sector, cashing in on the Donald's celebrity.
The Bidens ran their con in the govt sector, cashing in on the Big Guys govt position.
The Trumps have only been in a position to cash in on their govt positions for 4 years.
Thanks to the scrutiny on them, the Trumps are pikers compared to what the Biden's have pulled in.
Nasty Natasha was stalking USAF flight crews in Scotland, ignoring Hunter's globetrotting grift.
Sure, hotels worldwide are suffering due to the pandemic. Up until that point, Trump was making money hand over fist at the properties I mentioned, I’ll bet.

He is trying to sell the DC property because he knows he is going to lose. Once he loses, the foreign governments will stop frequenting the place.

The Bidens are equivalent to the Trumps in grift? :lol:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

njbill wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:04 am

Sure, hotels worldwide are suffering due to the pandemic. Up until that point, Trump was making money hand over fist at the properties I mentioned, I’ll bet.

He is trying to sell the DC property because he knows he is going to lose. Once he loses, the foreign governments will stop frequenting the place.

If you're really interested in this topic -- the Family Trump's Profit from the Presidency -- look up David Fahrenthold:

https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/media?r ... r%5Eauthor

He has followed the Trump dollar-fun for years. The Post currently has a lawsuit against the State Department to get records of some of the expenditures by State at Trump properties.

And of course, there is golf outings in Bedminster, etc.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

njbill wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:04 am

Not even close. And a lot of the OD's desperation has to be the knowledge that all of this will be exposed once he no longer has the reins of power in his hands.

Saying the Biden's are running a con is an attempt to argue that both sides do it - and then "so what?"

But there is no equivalency. Hunter Biden's actions are much closer to Billy Carter than what we are seeing with the Trump family criminality.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Salty has become little more than a troll for Trump.
The desperation is palpable.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:15 am Salty has become little more than a troll for Trump.
The desperation is palpable.

It's all about being part of the demented QAnon crowd:

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

And no one has brought up this classy situation. The Bidens are an episode of Jerry Springer.

Hunter Biden fathered child with woman while dating brother’s widow, DNA test reveals:

https://www.syracuse.com/us-news/2019/1 ... veals.html

However you cut it, the Bidens are Delaware trash.

This is how the classy pairing and breakup was "spun" for dad's career:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05 ... n-break-up
The devastating loss of Beau, the charismatic attorney general of Delaware and a rising star in the Democratic Party, was perhaps the foremost reason that Joe Biden decided not to run for office in 2016, despite overwhelming popularity and Beau’s reported encouragement. Hunter and Hallie became an item slightly less than two years later, apparently with the Biden parents’ approval, and while Hunter was separated from his wife. “We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness,” Biden told Page Six in 2017. “They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them.” It’s unclear what caused the split—sources described the breakup as a private family matter, but “amicable.” (Hunter’s ex-wife and the mother of his three children, Kathleen, whom he divorced in 2017, is reportedly “thriving and looking better than ever and back on the dating scene.”)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:29 am
And no one has brought up this classy situation. The Bidens are an episode of Jerry Springer.

Hunter Biden fathered child with woman while dating brother’s widow, DNA test reveals:

https://www.syracuse.com/us-news/2019/1 ... veals.html

However you cut it, the Bidens are Delaware trash.

This is how the classy pairing and breakup was "spun":

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05 ... n-break-up
The devastating loss of Beau, the charismatic attorney general of Delaware and a rising star in the Democratic Party, was perhaps the foremost reason that Joe Biden decided not to run for office in 2016, despite overwhelming popularity and Beau’s reported encouragement. Hunter and Hallie became an item slightly less than two years later, apparently with the Biden parents’ approval, and while Hunter was separated from his wife. “We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness,” Biden told Page Six in 2017. “They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them.” It’s unclear what caused the split—sources described the breakup as a private family matter, but “amicable.” (Hunter’s ex-wife and the mother of his three children, Kathleen, whom he divorced in 2017, is reportedly “thriving and looking better than ever and back on the dating scene.”)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The case is over, he's paying, and he is not running for President or even acting as a crazy surrogate for his father. Compare Eric, and Don Jr. amd Lara and Kim and Ivanka (41 trademarks at lightning speed) and Jared.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/27/politics ... index.html

You have to be more discerning. There really is no equivalence.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

nice Kram,
you too are becoming just another Trump troll.
SAD.

It's really pretty gross when we have so many families in America who have been devastated by various types of substance abuse, who battle for the lives and dignity of their family members, that so many attack a family which has publicly admitted the problems of one of their members, who love that family member.

Yet, pretend that that the Trump family doesn't have a problem of its own?

Just gross.

Return to “POLITICS”