Religion in America

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Religion in America

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:50 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:35 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:22 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:09 pm
CU88 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:55 pm christian god wants women raped

Garrett Soldano, a GOP candidate for governor in Michigan, says we must inspire women who have been raped to understand how heroic they are in giving birth and see that "God put them in this moment."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... -governor/
Nice….maybe even relax and enjoy the rape.
Man, who knew Reggie Jackson could make a leading Republican candidate? Mr October was really a reference to his abilities to make Nick Cannon and Scottie Pippen look like Eunuchs.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.c ... 653631/amp
My best man did some private investigation work. He was engaged by and old wealthy widow to surveil a younger guy she was engaged to….told to follow him around and report back…..buddy said the escapades the guy engaged in were ridiculous…..the old lady broke off the engagement….it was Candaleria a few years after his baseball money was drying up.
John Candaleria. Remember him. Surprisingly resilient for having mediocre stuff most of his career. Like the old tennis guy with trick shots and “backboard” style of play forcing the opponent to make mistakes.
It was as hilarious. My buddy passed away in August. Have a ton of memories though. Friends since 4th grade.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:20 pm

Garrett Soldano, a GOP candidate for governor in Michigan, says we must inspire women who have been raped to understand how heroic they are in giving birth and see that "God put them in this moment."

Man, who knew Reggie Jackson could make a leading Republican candidate? Mr October was really a reference to his abilities to make Nick Cannon and Scottie Pippen look like Eunuchs.

My best man did some private investigation work. He was engaged by and old wealthy widow to surveil a younger guy she was engaged to….told to follow him around and report back…..buddy said the escapades the guy engaged in were ridiculous…..the old lady broke off the engagement….it was Candaleria a few years after his baseball money was drying up.
John Candaleria. Remember him. Surprisingly resilient for having mediocre stuff most of his career. Like the old tennis guy with trick shots and “backboard” style of play forcing the opponent to make mistakes.
It was as hilarious. My buddy passed away in August. Have a ton of memories though. Friends since 4th grade.
Presumably something like the ending of requiem for a dream??
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
CU88

Post by CU88 »

The "The Candy Man" indeed!
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

CU88 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:45 am

Well that’s actually Michael Jackson’s post modern nickname now.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:23 am
CU88 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:45 am

Well that’s actually Michael Jackson’s post modern nickname now.
OMG
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I’m demented no doubt.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Real book burning republican Christians. Would fit in real well in 1930s Germany.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:48 pm The year 2022:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/us/chris ... index.html
‘ "We just got back from Boyd County High School and Huntington High School where right at 50 students gave their lives to Jesus at their voluntary club meetings!,"‘

They get a receipt?
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

This is going to be really popular. The republican Taliban ride again. :lol: :lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

PizzaSnake wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:48 pm The year 2022:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/10/us/chris ... index.html
‘ "We just got back from Boyd County High School and Huntington High School where right at 50 students gave their lives to Jesus at their voluntary club meetings!,"‘

They get a receipt?
Like he said “I would’ve f’ed you in the a** on Saturday, now I f you in the a** on Wednesday!”

https://thebiglebowski.fandom.com/wiki/Jesus_Quintana
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:56 pm This is going to be really popular. The republican Taliban ride again. :lol: :lol:
Yep
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Only serves the dog, huh?

‘Tonja Johnson, executive director of the Madison County Library System, said when she told McGee that the library served the whole community, he replied that he only served “the great Lord above”.‘

How’s that Establishment Clause working for that ignorant fool?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... ish-author

So are the widdle contard snowflakes getting anxious? Triggered? Need a safe place and a binkie?

“ The American Library Association has recorded an unprecedented rise in campaigns to ban books in the last year. New legislation introduced in states such as Texas and Oklahoma has made it easier to remove books about black and LGBTQ+ stories on the grounds that “they may cause upset or stress”. Parents are behind many campaigns after getting hands-on experience of curriculum texts during pandemic home schooling.”
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... why does this moron have any congregation at all? ... do his congregates have IQs above 2? They must inbreed.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:52 am ... why does this moron have any congregation at all? ... do his congregates have IQs above 2? They must inbreed.
The rhetoric sounds similar to what we hear in...other parts of the world.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:52 am ... why does this moron have any congregation at all? ... do his congregates have IQs above 2? They must inbreed.
Sounds paranoid to me.

“In the near two-minute video, edited from his February 13 sermon, Locke tells the crowd he has the name of six, and that three are in the audience watching him.“
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:27 am
Sounds paranoid to me.

“In the near two-minute video, edited from his February 13 sermon, Locke tells the crowd he has the name of six, and that three are in the audience watching him.“

... this is the same Qanon - MAGA fruit loop that is holding Harry Potter book burnings. :roll:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:15 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:27 am
Sounds paranoid to me.

... this is the same Qanon - MAGA fruit loop that is holding Harry Potter book burnings. :roll:
The “witches” are probably congregants he’s sexually harassed or the mothers of children this cretin has assaulted.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:49 pm Religious freedom under siege.
Your turning into the Father Flanagan of the liberal movement. You still have a picture of pizz Christ in your office? It was a work of art after all.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.

Return to “POLITICS”