Israel and Zionism

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote:To me, illegals ARE invaders....especially if millions come with a certain "idea" of how things should "be".....but thats another in your face secret for another thread.

What Jews are invading the US, mdlax? And, I asked for specific tRump comments that were anti-Semetic.

Meanwhile...>THIS is the real world for Israels. Maybe this scumbag just thought he was one of "tomorrow pioneers"

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... wsPioneers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wiBwQ9fiho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkNE__TiMZo
I saw plenty of invaders at the Black Rose in Boston!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Anyone else in the history of Presidential politics start their political careers in the house of a terrorist
Uhhhh. Several. Do you seriously need me to name them?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

dislaxxic wrote:More prevaricating BULLSHIRT from our resident whatabouter. MD most certainly DID NOT say that people on the left "HATE" Israel. They disagree with policy and the methods being used to prop up rightwing Israeli attitudes about how the rightwing government in that country tries to stay in power. There are MANY examples of how their tactics are similar to nativists and nationalists in this country. Yes, there is leftwing opposition to these bullshirt Zionist policies...

But i agree that this Pittsburgh shooter needs to be publicly hung...or better...like the episode of "Black Mirror" where the perp is repeatedly put through his own virtual hell in payment for his heinous crime...

FPAATS (Fatty's Posts Are All The Same)

I see you edited your post. I take your fpaats as a compliment. It means you do NOT think I am a hypocrite. I agree. Of course, you won't :D
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

a fan wrote:
runrussellrun wrote: Anyone else in the history of Presidential politics start their political careers in the house of a terrorist
Uhhhh. Several. Do you seriously need me to name them?

Yes, please. (now....here we go.....the definition of a terrorist net moving )
a fan

Post by a fan »

Founding fathers ring a bell anywhere? General Washington? TJ? Madison?

Or how about Woodrow Wilson and his Confederate, slave owning parents.....the horrors of ol' Woodrow living with literal terrorist rebels!

For a guy who thinks that the Dems can't put together a winnable platform, you sure seem to be looking for some perfect candidate that doesn't exist.

All I hear from you is who is bad. What good is that? It's pointless.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

You are kidding with this, yes. Pot meet the lighter. Look in the mirror on being negative.

As expected, you provided NO names of terrorists homes. Where did Washington announce his candidacy for office? Ben Arnods house

...............is a hypocrite? Is it really THIS hard to fill in the dots?
a fan

Post by a fan »

The Washington home. TJ's Home. Madison's home. Wilson's home.

All enemies of the State. All terrorists, trying to overthrow the existing government and order. How much more letter of the definition do you want?

I'm saying that not matter which politician we discuss, he/she is bad or wrong for you.

How about you throw out some American political heroes for a change, so I can see you name someone, anyone, who is "doing it right".

I'm not negative towards the politicians----all they are doing is what the voters are telling them to do-----I'm negative toward the voters. The politicians don't exist without the voters.

You are saying that the problem is the politicians. I'm saying the voters are the problem. Until we fix the voters, we're stuck.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

a fan wrote:The Washington home. TJ's Home. Madison's home. Wilson's home.

All enemies of the State. All terrorists, trying to overthrow the existing government and order. How much more letter of the definition do you want?

I'm saying that not matter which politician we discuss, he/she is bad or wrong for you.

How about you throw out some American political heroes for a change, so I can see you name someone, anyone, who is "doing it right".

I'm not negative towards the politicians----all they are doing is what the voters are telling them to do-----I'm negative toward the voters. The politicians don't exist without the voters.

You are saying that the problem is the politicians. I'm saying the voters are the problem. Until we fix the voters, we're stuck.

Apparently Fatty's objection is that Obama knew a former 'terrorist' (I'm fine with that label for Bill Ayers), but has no issue with those who actually were 'terrorists'/rebels or related to same. Or is the "house" what matters?...ahhh, hard to tell what Fatty's point really is other than he doesn't like Obama and thinks he was a secret Muslim terrorist or at least a Muslim terrorist sympathizer...or maybe just a terrorist sympathizer...hard to keep up. Let's just say he didn't like Obama.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote:

Apparently Fatty's objection is that Obama knew a former 'terrorist' (I'm fine with that label for Bill Ayers), but has no issue with those who actually were 'terrorists'/rebels or related to same. Or is the "house" what matters?...ahhh, hard to tell what Fatty's point really is other than he doesn't like Obama and thinks he was a secret Muslim terrorist or at least a Muslim terrorist sympathizer...or maybe just a terrorist sympathizer...hard to keep up. Let's just say he didn't like Obama.
When did I ever mention Obama being or supporting Islam? Besides the Nation of. Get a clue. Disliked Obama for both his acquantences and his POLICY. (starting with removing the TARP bonus limit )

How you are letting AFAN off the hook with calling Tommy J. a terrorist. What the heck. What do they teach kids at Hanover, NH? Enemy of what state?

You know what you want to know and ONLY what YOU want to know.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Hopefully you are being facetious with this....but somehow, I think not. Tommy J and Madison terrorists. icon_puke

The only time YOU say someone is doing alright is when another poster posts something. And blaming voters over politicians is like blaming me for my son trashing the ski house by breaking into the liquor cabinet and having 60 friends up instead of 6. I just should have known better (actually did and don't really care.....but don't tell him that)

Is this the hero thread? Rand and Ron Paul. Jimmy Carter and his Doctrine. ;) Harry S. Truman. Shirley Chislom, Jesse Ventura, Bernie Sanders, Eddie Snowd-inn. And my number one, top of the list, General Smedley Butler. War is a Racket should be required reading for ALL HS students, instead of the stupid Catcher in the Rye.

You ever read "war is a racket" by Gen. Butlet, AFAN? Didn't think so.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

runrussellrun wrote:
MDlaxfan76 wrote:

When did I ever mention Obama being or supporting Islam? Besides the Nation of. Get a clue. Disliked Obama for both his acquantences and his POLICY. (starting with removing the TARP bonus limit )

How you are letting AFAN off the hook with calling Tommy J. a terrorist. What the heck. What do they teach kids at Hanover, NH? Enemy of what state?

So...the Nation of Islam is not Muslim?? I think you were pretty clear about the Nation of Islam, which I happen to think is a bit more complex than how you described. That said, I quite agree that Farrakhan is a jerk and is virulently anti-semitic . I thought he was, individually, as well some of his close associates, pretty detestable from jump, but that didn't make the NOI followers "terrorists". On the other hand, I'm fine with the Southern Law Center's listing of the NOI as a 'hate group'.

Islam is indeed a very diverse set of ideological and theological groups. NOI is just one brand.

Hey, I have no idea if you buy into all the 'birther' baloney, the "He's an Arab" nonsense, or critiques of the "apology tour" or...'he and Michelle hate America'..or..
I can't keep up with where your head is at, day to day, much less over the years. But you definitely have immense disdain for Obama and somehow seek to link him to "terrorists", Islamic or otherwise. That is what you've demonstrated in just the last 48 hours.

Did I let afan "off the hook"?
I think I made clear that describing Ayers as a former terrorist is appropriate. Also a Professor, supposedly a 'reformed terrorist'.

If afan disagrees, he can do so for himself, I suspect.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:
MDlaxfan76 wrote:

So...the Nation of Islam is not Muslim?? I think you were pretty clear about the Nation of Islam, which I happen to think is a bit more complex than how you described. That said, I quite agree that Farrakhan is a jerk and is virulently anti-semitic . I thought he was, individually, as well some of his close associates, pretty detestable from jump, but that didn't make the NOI followers "terrorists". On the other hand, I'm fine with the Southern Law Center's listing of the NOI as a 'hate group'.

Islam is indeed a very diverse set of ideological and theological groups. NOI is just one brand.

Hey, I have no idea if you buy into all the 'birther' baloney, the "He's an Arab" nonsense, or critiques of the "apology tour" or...'he and Michelle hate America'..or..
I can't keep up with where your head is at, day to day, much less over the years. But you definitely have immense disdain for Obama and somehow seek to link him to "terrorists", Islamic or otherwise. That is what you've demonstrated in just the last 48 hours.

I think I made clear that describing Ayers as a former terrorist is appropriate. Also a Professor, supposedly a 'reformed terrorist'.

If afan disagrees, he can do so for himself, I suspect.
When Bill was setting off bombs at age 23, Obama was manning the lookout as an 8 year old.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Wright of Reverand, I am sure he NEVER learned about the weather underground. Made no difference, people can be forgiven. Can change. But, fatty will ALWAYS be fatty.
Hypocrites . How's Tony Rezko with the Jewish folks? Oh no....not ANOTHER rabbit hole. IT was tRump that called him a 'slum lord, NOT hillaryous clinton. ( Had several Katholic uncles who didn't attend the Jewish weddings/bar-bat mitz's. Such a tolerant religion, Katholics )

Man, it DOES afffec, or is it effect, your typing. Usually 100 words a minute.
a fan

Post by a fan »

runrussellrun wrote: Hopefully you are being facetious with this....but somehow, I think not. Tommy J and Madison terrorists. icon_puke
Not my fault that you don't know your SchoolHouse Rock. Pretty sure ol' Georgie the third thought that all the Founding Fathers were blasphemous, treasonous,
terrorists.

runrussellrun wrote:Is this the hero thread? Rand and Ron Paul. Jimmy Carter and his Doctrine. ;) Harry S. Truman. Shirley Chislom, Jesse Ventura, Bernie Sanders, Eddie Snowd-inn. And my number one, top of the list, General Smedley Butler. War is a Racket should be required reading for ALL HS students, instead of the stupid Catcher in the Rye.
Thanks! You're drifting more and more into fattylax's incomprehensible world, whether you know it or not. I only understand about half of your posts. So having a list of "these people are good" is helpful like Ralphy's Ovaltine decoder ring. ;)
runrussellrun wrote:You ever read "war is a racket" by Gen. Butlet, AFAN? Didn't think so.
I was (was) a card-carrying-liberal lit./philosophy double major, "raging" in the streets of DC protesting the coming of the first Gulf War. And you don't think that I'm familiar with Zinn and Butler?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Be very clear Tommy J and Madison terrorists. icon_puke

I never mentioned Washington, who I knew you would call a terrorists as an Anglican and supporter of the Crown.

So, again, how are TJ and Madison terrorists?

There you go again.......ignore function and not answering pretty obvious questions.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote:

If afan disagrees, he can do so for himself, I suspect.[/quote]

NO....the NOI is does NOT teach the traditional Mulsim/Mohmed and Curly teachings. Fictional criters like "mr. Big head", aka, YAKUB, don't show up in the Koran. You need to get your head out more.

Yes, I have disdain for Obama, just like I do for tRump. The real question is, why don't you.

So, my issue with obama's ties to the NOI is one of white hate and anti-semitism. You clearly don't know the first thing about the NOI.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote:Wright of Reverand, I am sure he NEVER learned about the weather underground. Made no difference, people can be forgiven. Can change. But, fatty will ALWAYS be fatty.
Hypocrites . How's Tony Rezko with the Jewish folks? Oh no....not ANOTHER rabbit hole. IT was tRump that called him a 'slum lord, NOT hillaryous clinton. ( Had several Katholic uncles who didn't attend the Jewish weddings/bar-bat mitz's. Such a tolerant religion, Katholics )

Man, it DOES afffec, or is it effect, your typing. Usually 100 words a minute.
Jaco Pastorious and Wayne Shorter were a hell of a duo in Weather Underground!
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Muslim Groups Crowdfunded Over $150,000 for Victims of the Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting in 2 Days
Really glad these Muslims weren't banned and deported.....
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

foreverlax wrote:
dislaxxic wrote:FAKE JEWS

Yes, you read that right. Only our weird Vice President could gin up this kind of weirdness...

Jews for Jesus.... icon_puke
“Loren Jacobs was stripped of his rabbinic ordination by the UMJC in 2003, after our judicial board found him guilty of libel,”
icon_puke
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Bandito wrote: A lot of his family is Jewish.....
Really....you mean his daughter and her kids.

You should understand that conversion, in the eyes of the many orthodox Jews, i.e. the Orthodox Rabbinate, which controls religious life in Israel, does not accept Reform, Conservative and even some Orthodox conversions.

Return to “POLITICS”