Who is telling the truth?

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

Who is telling the truth?

Brett Kavanaugh
38%
Christine Blasey Ford
62%

Total votes: 34

tech37

Re: Who is telling the truth?

Post by tech37 »

YEAH a fan!...smoke a bowl and calm down! :D
DMac

Post by DMac »

Now this is funny, Dinko v a fan....where can we put out money down on this one?

I didn't think you were serious, youth. Agree, rr, is an education. If I were buying a watch dog, it would be one of the rr breed. Agree with him or not, that boy's got an eye on the world and has a terrific military mind. We need those types.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

tech37 wrote:
seacoaster wrote:
youthathletics wrote:I wonder if Bandito could be RR in disguise or possibly his alter ego or maybe even his attempt to balance his years of professional service on LP? :lol:
No way. Randy pissed me off more than eleven times, but he was never the dirt-squirt this fellow is. In fact, I confess I miss not only sparring with Randy (tech says Randy "owned me;" maybe so), but miss the information he often posted to substantiate his point of view. Bandito is a new level of low, and like SCLaxAttack, I wish we could scale back on the raw stuff. I am trying.
I think I said he "schooled you guys" but that's OK :D
Nailed it tech: You did indeed!! And so, probably, did he!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Bandito wrote:
Calling a Republican a Fascist shows you lack historical knowledge of the difference between Democrats and Republicans. You are a sack of ****. Go smoke a bowl and calm down
:lol: You think that there's a difference between Democrat government leaders and Republican government leaders. Awwww. That's cute.

I make you angry because after substituting the word Trump with the phrase 'government leader', you realized that you're a tool of the government. You're the only one on this board who blindly follows his government, and thinks that anyone who questions what the government tells you is the enemy.

What did our government tell you to believe today, Bandito? What do they command?
tech37

Post by tech37 »

I bet bandito is actually wombat, pranking all of us and having fun with mod-free format ;)
a fan

Post by a fan »

I would have said that at the start, but the posts are too long, and have zero wit.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

admin wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:Also, I learned that FORD did indeed fly to Manchester, NH from BWI. For someone that has that "fear", it just seems strange. you could take the train to boston.
she spoke to this. she was pressed for time which was why she had the polygraph test at BWI. she was attending her grandmother's funeral in NH. also, she knows this issue is politically charged. she simply doesn't have a dog in this fight. i.e. she doesn't have a political agenda.
I don't you think you have the correct information. Wasn't her grandmothers funeral in Maryland? Yes, yes it was. And it's strange that Ford can't remember if she took the polygraph (in a hotel near bwi ) the day of the funeral, or the next day? Did she have no friends or family to stay with? Understand staying at a hotel near bwi if you have an early flight, not to burden a friend or family to drive. Or the expense of an taxi from Travella road to bwi in the AM. What a mess, she can't remember what day the polygraph happened? Why stay in a hotel, if you have time to take a polygraph the day of your flight? Where did she go in New Hampshire? sense of urgency doesn't seem to be there.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote:
DMac wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:geez, give us a State school grad. But, I want honest answers. Would a Supreme candidate be disqualified if they ever took illegal drugs, but admitted to it 35-40 years ago?

Also, I learned that FORD did indeed fly to Manchester, NH from BWI. For someone that has that "fear", it just seems strange. you could take the train to boston. Did she rent a car in Manchester? Lots of holes in her life story too. How the pretends can't see the obvious political play and embrace it is strange.

The problem is, you all think THEY are better than this. (members of congress) They are NOT. Hence, tRump in the White house. They get the President they deserve. END OF STORY
I don't know why people are hung up on this fear of flying thing, I think there are a whole lot of people who have a fear of flying but have flown to here and there. I would be one of them, give me a road trip over a flight any day, but I'd get on a plane if I had to.
Depending on which illegal drugs, and for how long they were used, I do believe one would be forgiven 35-40 years later, especially if it's pot you're talking about. With Keganaugh though, this isn't a 35-40 years ago thing, that boy's a drinker who likes his alcohol a lot, you can see the tell tale signs all over his face.
He comes across as a terrible drunk....he likes his beer....he said it enough.
But what KIND of beer? This matters.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

a fan wrote:
Bandito wrote:
Calling a Republican a Fascist shows you lack historical knowledge of the difference between Democrats and Republicans. You are a sack of ****. Go smoke a bowl and calm down
:lol: You think that there's a difference between Democrat government leaders and Republican government leaders. Awwww. That's cute.

I make you angry because after substituting the word Trump with the phrase 'government leader', you realized that you're a tool of the government. You're the only one on this board who blindly follows his government, and thinks that anyone who questions what the government tells you is the enemy.

What did our government tell you to believe today, Bandito? What do they command?

You again show your lack of knowledge about the history of Racism and Fascism in this country and are a pro at deflection. 6.3 more years of misery (winning for americans) for you
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

DMac wrote:Question for ya Dito The Dolt, you really thinking anyone takes your posts seriously? Gives them any consideration at all?
Right, Kav was telling the truth (in your blinded eyes). You know that cuz you know the guy and were there when the incidents in question went down. You know he was telling the truth about never having blacked out too, no doubt. Got it.
:roll:
I don't insult or come close to using language like the phony CONservative bandito. And yet, am not taken seriously and on are many lame ignored list. The tolerance is minimal for the pretends.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

runrussellrun wrote:Wasn't her grandmothers funeral in Maryland? Yes, yes it was. And it's strange that Ford can't remember if she took the polygraph (in a hotel near bwi ) the day of the funeral, or the next day? Did she have no friends or family to stay with? Understand staying at a hotel near bwi if you have an early flight, not to burden a friend or family to drive. Or the expense of an taxi from Travella road to bwi in the AM. What a mess, she can't remember what day the polygraph happened? Why stay in a hotel, if you have time to take a polygraph the day of your flight? Where did she go in New Hampshire? sense of urgency doesn't seem to be there.
I think the funeral was in NH and she was just switching planes at BWI. She and the lawyer both know when the polygraph was.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

runrussellrun wrote:
DMac wrote:Question for ya Dito The Dolt, you really thinking anyone takes your posts seriously? Gives them any consideration at all?
Right, Kav was telling the truth (in your blinded eyes). You know that cuz you know the guy and were there when the incidents in question went down. You know he was telling the truth about never having blacked out too, no doubt. Got it.
:roll:
I don't insult or come close to using language like the phony CONservative bandito. And yet, am not taken seriously and on are many lame ignored list. The tolerance is minimal for the pretends.
Because they don't use facts at all. If they did, they wouldn't be Democrats or have TDS. They blatantly ignore truths to fit their own racist and fascist narrative. They want to destroy a man's life without facts just allegations alone to fit their pathetic and dangerou political agenda
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

admin wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:Wasn't her grandmothers funeral in Maryland? Yes, yes it was. And it's strange that Ford can't remember if she took the polygraph (in a hotel near bwi ) the day of the funeral, or the next day? Did she have no friends or family to stay with? Understand staying at a hotel near bwi if you have an early flight, not to burden a friend or family to drive. Or the expense of an taxi from Travella road to bwi in the AM. What a mess, she can't remember what day the polygraph happened? Why stay in a hotel, if you have time to take a polygraph the day of your flight? Where did she go in New Hampshire? sense of urgency doesn't seem to be there.
I think the funeral was in NH and she was just switching planes at BWI. She and the lawyer both know when the polygraph was.
This isn't the information I am reading and seeing. Here, this might help: Her own words :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8xdCec9-JE
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

runrussellrun wrote:
admin wrote:
This isn't the information I am reading and seeing. Here, this might help: Her own words :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8xdCec9-JE
See! They post lies and even when called out, they ignore, name call or just move on to the next lie. What pathetic lives they live.
HooDat

Post by HooDat »

tech37 wrote:
admin wrote:Can't be both are telling the truth and highly unlikely that it's neither. Did Brett Kavanaugh sexually assault Christine Blasey Ford?
yes they can...you should have a third category...BOTH
yep
STILL somewhere back in the day....

...and waiting/hoping for a tinfoil hat emoji......
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

In reply to Trinity's deleted post crying about Lindsey Graham standing up for Kav:

You mean standing up to the character assassination by the left? Standing up for the rule of law and understanding a fundamental principle of our society is innocent until proven guilty? Get over it. Your side lied and used women as a political pawn to smear an innocent man. It completely backfired now and will give the Republicans a big red wave on 11/6/2018
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote:YEAH a fan!...smoke a bowl and calm down! :D
:lol: Thanks, man.
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Can we have a "write-in choice or choices"?
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

seriously?

Post by seriously? »

Could everyone just ignore Bandito? It's the whole problem with the press and Trump. He says something remarkably dumb, an outright lie, the onset of Alzheimers or the desperation of someone suffering from small man's complex and even a reasonable reaction just feeds the flames. The more incensed, the higher the conflagration. Respond with "uh huh" -- and could we have a special emoji with someone getting patted on the head? :roll:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 4901368077

Return to “POLITICS”