9/11 Remembered

General Chatter
dislaxxic

Re: 9/11 Remembered

Post by dislaxxic »

holmes435 wrote:The problem is that he doesn't produce real examples worthy of discussion. I've asked for plenty of proof, with no response. It's phrases like "Democrats are the party of illegal immigration, prove me wrong" and extraordinary statements without anything to back it up. If you do try to discuss, he twists words around and jumps to the next thing that pops up in his mind to change the issue you're discussing or move the target away from the original. There is no "solving" here or discussion. We start off, the discussion gets dragged down into the mud. If we keep on the high road, he stays in the mud. If we ignore him, that's somehow "censoring".

You'll notice that the threads are wildly off topic. It's a great tactic if you want to feel like you're winning, and he does a good job of deflecting.
Right on Holmes. Thanks for continuing with reasoned and very measured responses.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

holmes435 wrote:
runrussellrun wrote:bandito , when he does produce examples, is rarely debated on those examples. Part of the problem. Focusing on his idiotic, and yes, immature, invictives serves no purpose. But, just because you (collective) think you are any better because of mems, pictures or inserted spurious "news" articles is any less mature, isn't solving anything. We all can do better. Instead we jump to them/us generalizations instead of ever discussing the ISSUE.
The problem is that he doesn't produce real examples worthy of discussion. I've asked for plenty of proof, with no response. It's phrases like "Democrats are the party of illegal immigration, prove me wrong" and extraordinary statements without anything to back it up. If you do try to discuss, he twists words around and jumps to the next thing that pops up in his mind to change the issue you're discussing or move the target away from the original. There is no "solving" here or discussion. We start off, the discussion gets dragged down into the mud. If we keep on the high road, he stays in the mud. If we ignore him, that's somehow "censoring".

You'll notice that the threads are wildly off topic. It's a great tactic if you want to feel like you're winning, and he does a good job of deflecting.
I most certainly have. You just ignore those facts. I have provided links to stories, facts etc but you dismiss them as being wrong because my viewpoint is different. That is why I call you and others dumbasses and idiots. If you are going to complain, then I provide concrete evidence, but ignore or dismiss it without any substantive response then I call a spade a spade.
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Caught this on National Geographic last night & was glued to the TV. I guess it's from 2011 but it was new to me. Probably the best hour of TV I'll watch all week.

If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.

Return to “GENERAL CHATTER”