CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DMac wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:15 pm How 'bout you just keep your long winded sanctimonious self out of it and leave it between me and Doc?
That's your answer?
Butt out?

How about take it to PM if you don't want others to participate?
DMac

Post by DMac »

Yeah, that's my answer and I made it perfectly clear as to why. Doc and I have a long history, and while we might not agree on much we communicate just fine with one another, don't need any help or officiating from you.
Taking it to PM with you is no different that putting it out right here so let's just keep it for all eyes.
Oh, and are you suggesting it's okay for Priests to touch little boys?
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DMac wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:03 pm Nope, plenty of coffee just like every other day. I'm fine, just had enough of MDlax's idiotic, and what I consider to be offensive, questions. Both the long winded and sanctimonious part can be found scattered in most threads he participates in.

The most recent idiotic and offensive questions:
DMac and Salty, are either of you suggesting that white supremacy is consistent with the values of the US military? Or are they antithetical?
How the phukk do you come up with a question like this? Where have I ever suggested, or as much as insinuated, that white supremacy is consistent with the values of the US military? Where did you ever read anything I've ever written that would prompt someone to ask me that question?

More idiotic bullschidt;
Are you suggesting that people today, those not of color, are paying a price so that Doc can live a life of privileged luxury??? What "price" are you referring to?

Maybe you're saying that those who have fought and died (or might die) so that America exists today is why Doc gets to be an economically successful black person? Are there economically successful black people elsewhere?
He finally figures it out here. Oh, and don't believe that stuff about Doc being a black person, he aint. The last question is just condescending and typical.

Have black people fought and died so that doc can be "living a life of privileged luxury"? Or just whites?
Classic. MDlax knows full well I grew up on Army bases not very long after WW II. I saw black soldiers with Purple Hearts on their chests (and yes, I knew what they were) and visited military cemeteries both here and in Europe by the time I was ten years old. None of them ever said, "Whites Only Buried Here". I think he knows full well I know not only whites died for Doc's opportunity to take advantage of what this country has to offer. Just another condescending question. None of this has anything to do with coffee and everything to do with having enough of MDlax's bullschidt.
hmmm, I'd assumed from all your attacks at him that doc was black, but if asian background, same questions apply.

I asked a legit question about what I bolded. I seriously can't decipher your meaning. I posed one possible reading, but really don't know what you could have meant. How about just answering a straight question?

The question about white supremacy being antithetical to the values of the military should have been simple, not offensive. Easy "yes" and "I see your point that military has good basis to want to scrub such from its ranks for military effectiveness reasons, not because they 'have guns'". You'd been posting angrily that extremists can get trained to use weapons outside the military (absolutely true) and I was simply pointing out that I thought the military had very good reason to scrub out white supremacists.

Not sure why you'd disagree much less choose to take offense.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DMac wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:44 am Yeah, that's my answer and I made it perfectly clear as to why. Doc and I have a long history, and while we might not agree on much we communicate just fine with one another, don't need any help or officiating from you.
Taking it to PM with you is no different that putting it out right here so let's just keep it for all eyes.
:)

If you put it on the forum, expect responses from others.
I was n't helping or officiating, I really didn't understand what you were saying.

you refuse to show us doc's racist posts and you attack him personally...with some attacks I can't decipher...so I ask.
DMac

Post by DMac »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:47 am
DMac wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:03 pm Nope, plenty of coffee just like every other day. I'm fine, just had enough of MDlax's idiotic, and what I consider to be offensive, questions. Both the long winded and sanctimonious part can be found scattered in most threads he participates in.

DMac and Salty, are either of you suggesting that white supremacy is consistent with the values of the US military? Or are they antithetical?
How the phukk do you come up with a question like this? Where have I ever suggested, or as much as insinuated, that white supremacy is consistent with the values of the US military? Where did you ever read anything I've ever written that would prompt someone to ask me that question?

More idiotic bullschidt;
Are you suggesting that people today, those not of color, are paying a price so that Doc can live a life of privileged luxury??? What "price" are you referring to?

Maybe you're saying that those who have fought and died (or might die) so that America exists today is why Doc gets to be an economically successful black person? Are there economically successful black people elsewhere?
He finally figures it out here. Oh, and don't believe that stuff about Doc being a black person, he aint. The last question is just condescending and typical.

Have black people fought and died so that doc can be "living a life of privileged luxury"? Or just whites?
Classic. MDlax knows full well I grew up on Army bases not very long after WW II. I saw black soldiers with Purple Hearts on their chests (and yes, I knew what they were) and visited military cemeteries both here and in Europe by the time I was ten years old. None of them ever said, "Whites Only Buried Here". I think he knows full well I know not only whites died for Doc's opportunity to take advantage of what this country has to offer. Just another condescending question. None of this has anything to do with coffee and everything to do with having enough of MDlax's bullschidt.
hmmm, I'd assumed from all your attacks at him that doc was black, but if asian background, same questions apply.
Same answers apply.
I asked a legit question about what I bolded. I seriously can't decipher your meaning. I posed one possible reading, but really don't know what you could have meant. How about just answering a straight question?

The question about white supremacy being antithetical to the values of the military should have been simple, not offensive. It was not only offensive, I found it personally insulting. Here, let's put the whole question up here, not just the last part; "DMac and Salty, are either of you suggesting that white supremacy is consistent with the values of the US military?" What would prompt you to ask me a question like? Easy "yes" and "I see your point that military has good basis to want to scrub such from its ranks for military effectiveness reasons, not because they 'have guns'". You'd been posting angrily that extremists can get trained to use weapons outside the military (absolutely true) and I was simply pointing out that I thought the military had very good reason to scrub out white supremacists.
Sure, the military has very good reason to scrub out white supremacists just like every other organization across the country and world.

Maybe you do now, but probably not.
DMac

Post by DMac »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:49 am
DMac wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:44 am Yeah, that's my answer and I made it perfectly clear as to why. Doc and I have a long history, and while we might not agree on much we communicate just fine with one another, don't need any help or officiating from you.

I was n't helping or officiating, I really didn't understand what you were saying.

you refuse to show us doc's racist posts and you attack him personally...with some attacks I can't decipher...so I ask.
I don't refuse to show Doc's racist posts, I'm not going to go back to Her Holiness' run for President when Doc gave us months and months of how the inherently racist and evil white man was going to be run out of town to post it for you. Go back and look it up yourself. I can assure you of this, I was (am) only one of many who called him out for being the most racist poster here (there).
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Anyone here on this site on this list?

“New York state, for example, is home to 53 of the signed-up Three Percenters – more than 11% of the total members on the site – and 17 members are resident in and around Saint Lawrence county, in the state’s far north on the Canadian border.”

Hope not; pretty sloppy with their PII.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... bsite-leak

Might explain Canada’s position on them though — familiarity breeds contempt.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DMac wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:36 am

I wasn't helping or officiating, I really didn't understand what you were saying.

I don't refuse to show Doc's racist posts, I'm not going to go back to Her Holiness' run for President when Doc gave us months and months of how the inherently racist and evil white man was going to be run out of town to post it for you. Go back and look it up yourself. I can assure you of this, I was (am) only one of many who called him out for being the most racist poster here (there).
Ok, if you are saying that it was 4+ years ago, and on LP, I'm just gonna say that I don't recall it ever being as you describe.

Has he posted something racist on FL? Again, I don't recall it.
Maybe the next time he does, you can flag it, and vice versa...in the meantime, how about both of you tone it down?...just a suggestion.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

DMac wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:31 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:47 am

More idiotic bullschidt;

Same answers apply.

The question about white supremacy being antithetical to the values of the military should have been simple, not offensive. It was not only offensive, I found it personally insulting. Here, let's put the whole question up here, not just the last part; "DMac and Salty, are either of you suggesting that white supremacy is consistent with the values of the US military?" What would prompt you to ask me a question like? Easy "yes" and "I see your point that military has good basis to want to scrub such from its ranks for military effectiveness reasons, not because they 'have guns'". You'd been posting angrily that extremists can get trained to use weapons outside the military (absolutely true) and I was simply pointing out that I thought the military had very good reason to scrub out white supremacists.
Sure, the military has very good reason to scrub out white supremacists just like every other organization across the country and world.

Maybe you do now, but probably not.
No, you still haven't explained what was personally insulting or offensive...it was an easy question to say you agreed that white supremacist ideology is antithetical to the US military's values (I sure as heck assumed you would agree) and that it was a fair point in response (as you just finally did)...instead, you went ballistic...yeah, I don't "get" that response.

And you still haven't cleared up what you meant by the part I bolded...I'm seriously curious as to what you could possibly mean.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:43 pm AAPI hate crimes are up.

Marriot CEO has put out a "STOP ASIAN HATE" LinkedIn email today.

FBI Director Wray today in testimony before the Senate made the point the hate crimes against Asian Americans are up. 3 out of 4 hate crimes are not reported independent of victim class according to Wray.
Thank you for posting this, jhu72.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

You do acknowledge, do you not, that Donald Trump, who happens to be white, is racist and evil?

You acknowledge that, correct?

DocBarrister :?
@DocBarrister
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

DocBarrister wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:50 pm

You do acknowledge, do you not, that Donald Trump, who happens to be white, is racist and evil?

I'm not sure the impetus for this anger but you and MD are berating a guy who has moved a helluva lot on a some views since I've been posting. You're throwing the baby out with the bath water on this and turning away a potential ally in the fight against extremism.

PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Affirmative.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
DMac

Post by DMac »

I would acknowledge that, Doc, I'd even add POS to that, and I'd also add that I've never said anything much different than that about the man. Because he is didn't give you the right to come down on the rest of us white folk the way you did though. To put it mildly, you were a little harsh, would you acknowledge that? There was as much chance of Her Holiness losing as there was the '80 US hockey team winning the gold and you rode that pretty hard. Those hockey boys were awesome...Hillary not so much, eh?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Classic White Militant Privilege

The judge in Kyle Rittenhouse's trial says lawyers cannot call the 2 people he killed "victims."

Rittenhouse killed 2 people and wounded another with an AR-15 style weapon. The judge says "victim" is too "loaded" but will let lawyers call them "rioters, looters or arsonists."

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/202 ... 172450001/
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Makes perfect sense,,,,that's what they were prior to the shots being fired, just after they rushed him and he defended himself. Maybe I am confusing issues...but I recall watching that in slow-mo and you can see someone attacking him with a handgun.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:12 pm

I'm not sure the impetus for this anger but you and MD are berating a guy who has moved a helluva lot on a some views since I've been posting. You're throwing the baby out with the bath water on this and turning away a potential ally in the fight against extremism.

Just to be clear, I was certainly not "berating" DMac...I really didn't understand what he was saying and why he was attacking Doc so strenuously. So I asked...

They have history...fine.
And DMac's explained his objection re Doc.
I don't have as strong an impression re Doc's assertions, wouldn't use the word 'racist' for what I'd describe as perhaps overstatements, but I understand DMac's point, at least.

And yes, DMac is anti-extremism like me, indeed an 'ally' in such.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Rittenhouse’s victims, who are dead and can’t defend themselves, have been put on trial—without hearing—by a judge and deemed guilty of the crimes of (1) riot, (2) theft and (3) arson. Meanwhile Rittenhouse—who agrees he killed people—gets to pretend it was a “victim”-less crime.

What this judge has done instead is removed the “victim” status from known homicide victims while also *convicting* them, without due process, of three major felonies.

Instead, the judge in Rittenhouse’s case has now focused the jury not on legal terms, definitions and standards but moral judgments that dehumanize the dead and implicitly valorize the defendant.

Has this or would this ever happen with a Black defendant in the United States. Doubtful at best.

By imputing to the homicide victims permanent statuses that establish them as criminals, the judge allows the defense to imply to the jury that Rittenhouse had evidence of the homicide victims committing crimes at the time he killed them.

Some on this forum have no problem with a white guy acting as judge/jury/executioner. Just more evidence that in our society white privilege has male white militants starting on 3rd base; well past the batters box & even having to face a pitch.

The judge also decrees that the homicide victims need not be treated as *individuals*, as any one of them can be deemed a criminal—at once a rioter, a looter, *and* an arsonist—if any two of them, or perhaps even just one if them, committed even *one* of those major crimes; as we saw someone recently post here. Let's be clear: this judge has found (without hearing) these homicide victims to be guilty of *major* felonies.

Fair Trial? The judge’s statement is showing which way he is going to allow the trial to proceed and how he is likely to rule. Why not start with, “I’m not going to rule on that now. If you establish that a specific crime was committed by a specific individual and that your client was aware of the commission of that crime as to that individual, we’ll address this then.” Nope, he has set "the bar" much to the advantage of the White Male Militia.

All grounds for an Appeal...

https://abc7chicago.com/kyle-rittenhosu ... /11167589/
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

CNN is correct - certain delusional white men are the biggest terror threat in the USA.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
CU88

Post by CU88 »

The next wave of hate in our country will be based on maga/military/religion

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/docu ... -holy-war/

The war is coming

Return to “POLITICS”