World Indoor Championships

International Men's Lacrosse
hooligan88

World Indoor Championships

Post by hooligan88 »

Start tomorrow. All games will be broadcast on LSN and Eleven Sports.(all times ET) 1:30 Australia vs Costa Rica, 1:30 Scotland vs Slovokia, 4:30 Austria vs Finland, Switzerland vs Serbia, 7:30 Iroquois vs Israel, Czech Rep vs Mexico 10:30 USA vs Canada, Netherlands vs Ireland.
hooligan88

Re: World Indoor Championships

Post by hooligan88 »

Canada lit the Americans up 16-6. Is this going to be a problem? We got to step up our game. I am so glad we have implemented the tier system, but it is going to take a while to catch up. The college box series in the summer is helping but thats only 3 years old. The Iroquois beat Israel 17-6. Israel has quite of few Americans and American collegiate players.
johnnyonthegunpowder

Post by johnnyonthegunpowder »

What do you mean is it going to be a problem? Of course Canada would rightfully give Americans a beat down. As far as international play goes, I'd like to see Canada continue to beat the US everytime until the bad taste fades from final minutes in Natanya.

Impressive outside shooting from the Scots during the Mexico/Scotland game.
hooligan88

Post by hooligan88 »

I would just like to see the USA be better. With the resources they have they should be more competitive. I am a Iroquois fan so i guess i shouldn't care but i do. As far as Israel went Canada should have not let it be that close. Thats why they lost. They had chances with the penalties on the faceoffs. They should have taken advantage of it.
johnnyonthegunpowder

Americans definitely look better and better. They will get their first win on the Iroquois soon, and once they do, I don't think there will be any looking back and the podium will look alot like the field game does these days. US doesn't look nearly as clueless as they did just a few years ago. So, there have been huge steps lately. This team looks like they're willing to play chippy and aggressive, which is a style that the big name American in PLL can't play, and makes this team a whole like more likeable than the cringe inducing Rabil, Harrison, Instagram team that stole the title from Canada in Israel.
hooligan88

Post by hooligan88 »

I agree. Not a fan of the Lax Bros. (my name for the instagram lax crew) I just love the box game and if the US is good it helps the game. I think the USA creating the new tier system will help and the creation of College Box summer league will help. I enjoyed watching that this year.
johnnyonthegunpowder

Second half is setting up to be a real good one! Love watching John Ranagan play, one of my all time favorites. O'Daugherty and A. Kelly set the tone for this team. Great action.
hooligan88

Post by hooligan88 »

Awesome game.
faircornell

Post by faircornell »

Canada defeated the Iroquois 19-12. There was some really nifty stick work by the Canadians. The game was streamed on Lax Sports Network. It's worth a watch if you have time. The game was free.
hooligan88

Post by hooligan88 »

I pretty much watched most of the tournament. LSN and the whole Indoor championships were awesome. Great championship game. Canada's passing game was on fire.
45wewantmore

Post by 45wewantmore »

Ranagan was great and plays with a power and intensity that is easy to support

Return to “INTERNATIONAL MENS LACROSSE”