The Independent State Legislature Doctrine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Trinity

Re: SCOTUS

Post by Trinity »

The reporters have already said it wasn’t Di Fi or staff.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

“...and we really need to find out who leaked Ford's identity...truly, well, deplorable.”

Another shiny object to help you miss the point. Benghazi much?
ggait

Post by ggait »

So Devil's Triangle is actually just a drinking game.

According to four of Kav's GP HS friends. And confirmed by two guys from BC, who report learning the game in college from one of those guys who went to BC after GP. Maybe it is a Jesuit thing. But where were those guys a week ago?

Although I'm still inclined to believe Dr. Ford, I do think some of the stuff alleged was pretty shark-jumped. HS guys (who've most likely never gotten laid yet) boasting about three-ways in the yearbook? Especially the variation of three way that involves another dude? Come on.

Dems will almost always over-play their hand.
Last edited by ggait on Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote:I see no proof Feinstein did anything inappropriate. I have heard all the supposed evidence from Faux News. Certainly Dr. Ford does not feel Feinstein did anything inappropriate. I have also seen the rebuttal time lines of CNN.

We will indeed have to agree to disagree.
You and yours didn't see any proof of wrong doing when Feinsteins husband got millions of illegal contracts from..........

.....oh never mind. TAMATS But, Blum, china collusion, Feinsteins push for...umm china, FDIC, china, Ellis group, limo driver, collusion, Newbridge capital. Man, she and hubby go way back of TAMATS naughtiness.

forest for the trees.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
tech37

Post by tech37 »

seacoaster wrote:“...and we really need to find out who leaked Ford's identity...truly, well, deplorable.”

The point? You mean how Ford was exploited by Dems (and her lawyers) for purely political purposes? So supportive of an individual's privacy, women's rights, and #metoo movement. How progressive :roll:

You'll regret this impressive display by Dems and their resistance dregs when the midterms roll around I'm afraid.

:lol: Benghazi?...even for you counselor, that's just lame, and way off topic.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Hook, line and sinker, again:

"You mean how Ford was exploited by Dems (and her lawyers) for purely political purposes? So supportive of an individual's privacy, women's rights, and #metoo movement."

Is Dr. Ford complaining of her "mistreatment"? Of course not; you have imbibed the silly talking points of the right. Again. Inevitably. "HL&S."
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

WHy would she complain. You see what her gofund me site (s) are up to. ($765,000)

Remember, her lawyers said in the hearing that they are doing it pro bono and don't expect a dime. :lol:

Do you have to pay taxes on go fund me donations? I know anyone can set it up, whether 501c3 or not.
Last edited by runrussellrun on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
tech37

Post by tech37 »

seacoaster wrote:Hook, line and sinker, again:

"You mean how Ford was exploited by Dems (and her lawyers) for purely political purposes? So supportive of an individual's privacy, women's rights, and #metoo movement."

Is Dr. Ford complaining of her "mistreatment"? Of course not; you have imbibed the silly talking points of the right. Again. Inevitably. "HL&S."
So which is it seacoaster, is Ford a victim or just another resistance dreg?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

She only cared about it going public once she knew there was a financial stability. Why in the hell would you go to TWP to tell your story, when DiFi, a sitting member on the JC already knew about it and could have it plastered on every news outlet in less than 10 seconds.

Momma always said if you are gonna lie, you better have one helluva memory.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
DMac

Post by DMac »

Think it's high time this thread has a theme song.
Open for other suggestions, but I think this one is pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8rCy173y7Y
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

Next will be if Ford is charged with Perjury?
Vail Shootout Champion 2017, 2018
Lake Placid Classic Champion 2018, 2019
Florida Lacrosse Classic Champion 2018 X2, 2019 x2
Who doesn't love ice cream!
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Kavanaugh op ed in wsj says he was partisan because he was emotional. Is he partisan when he’s drunk?
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

Trinity wrote:Kavanaugh op ed in wsj says he was partisan because he was emotional. Is he partisan when he’s drunk?
The was a letter from Ford saying he yelled conservative dogma while hoisting a keg over his head in HS. She can't remember when, where, who was there, how she got there or how she got home. Not sure what state she was in, but she only had one beer!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trinity wrote:Kavanaugh op ed in wsj says he was partisan because he was emotional. Is he partisan when he’s drunk?
Kavanaugh knows he f***d up with his performance. Based on his performance, lots of important (to him and his career) people are dumping their support of him. These are people who he very much wants their respect. There is/was no contrition coming from this guy.

He now claims he was too emotional in his performance. In his emotional performance, he came "more clean" about his drinking. Leaves me with the question, does this wanker ever get it right the first time? He only gets it right when he is pushed. This clown is going to be put in the crucible many times as a Supreme, so far the only thing I have seen him do, is fail crucible tests.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
laxman3221

Post by laxman3221 »

DMac wrote:Think it's high time this thread has a theme song.
Open for other suggestions, but I think this one is pretty good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8rCy173y7Y
"Indelible in the hippocampus is the laughter"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote:
youthathletics wrote:
jhu72 wrote:
youthathletics wrote:The FBI admitted they do not go back prior to your 18th birthday
jhu72 wrote:
tech37 wrote:
jhu72 wrote:It is now pretty clear the FBI investigation was not intended to do a meaningful investigation and the fault lay with the White House. Only 10 people interviewed, and only 6 known to the public. Those known to the public were, with the possible exception of Mark Judge, not likely to have added anything substantial to the information already known. The other 4 are more interesting, probably Kavanaugh's mom, his wife and two daughters. :lol:
Collins called the investigation "thorough."
I will believe it is "thorough" when they (the republicans / trumpnista) release all of the reports to the public, all 7 claimed to exist, including the 302s and I review this myself, and I find it "thorough". But they won't do that, the republicans have too much to hide. They know and have known about Kegnaughs drinking problem. They many also have known about his questionable behavior with women and have been trying to sweep this all under the rug.
Let it go jhu72. I suppose you all are now going to smear the FBI....pot meet kettle ;) Maybe if Comey says it's all good, you'll reconsider your position about a grown man that drank alot as a youthful knucklehead.
No one I have seen has blamed the FBI. Certainly I don't. I blame the lack of thoroughness on those who had the power to control the direction of the investigation -- the White House and republican Senate leadership.
Slow your roll there fella.....Ole' bag of bones Feinstein had plenty of time to make sure this was all buttoned up, behind the scenes, for their eyes only back in July.....but she took a calculated risk, she jeopardized women and marginalized Dr. Ford, you have to see that with non-partisan eyes.

The Left and Jeff Flake got what they asked for, an external investigation, primarily to speak with Mark Judge and Swetnick , the FBI did just that and then some. Listen
I agree with you, to an extent, I kinda wish the investigation went on for months, and we actually dug up the skeletons out of Dr. Ford's closet, I honestly do not trust that she was completely forthright with us either; we really know nothing about her....fer criss-sake she deleted all her social media....What the heck :o

Time to let it go, no prosecutor would take this case, especially with all the (now 7) FBI (latest) findings on this guy.
Who said anything about prosecutions? Not looking for a guilty charge in court. This isn't a court of law. :roll:
youth, are saying that you think the FBI spoke with Swetnick, the 3rd accuser? Or did you mean Yale classmate Ramirez and just misspoke?

Do you think the FBI should have interviewed the 8 people who Ford said could corroborate aspects of her story?

How about the 20 people Ramirez said could corroborate aspects of her story?

Should the FBI have interviewed other people who came forward claiming they could testify that Kavanaugh had lied under oath about his drinking and memory loss? Including people who had previously been on the record as supportive of him up until they saw his interview on Fox?

What blows my mind is that no one, absolutely no one, has actually examined Kavanaugh directly, pressing him on issues with his testimony under oath. Does he have better answers, better explanations, than his wiggling when Dem Senators each had their 5 minutes? Why not do a polygraph?

If he's telling the truth that really shouldn't be an issue and would be immensely helpful to 'clearing his name'.

On another topic, you and HooDat (and some others I try generally to ignore :) ) keep saying that Feinstein leaked this as a nefarious political move. But far as I know, that's mere supposition, right? A GOP talking point, but not based on anyone's testimony? There's no actual evidence that she did so or directed others to do so, right? Yet you're apparently willing to 'smear' her? Again, based on whose eyewitness or other testimony?

I have no doubt that many or most of the Dems indeed would love nothing more than for this process to have been delayed until after the midterms with the hope that they might gain the Senate, but that's a far cry from an allegation that Feinstein leaked this as a political strategy she engineered. And, even more importantly, it's totally ignoring that Ford came forward prior to his even having been nominated. And that she has corroboration that she told the same story over the recent years to numerous people with no axe to grind about Kavanaugh or political bias. And that she passed a polygraph herself, something Kavanaugh has avoided.

My hunch is that Kavanaugh will squeak through but that the Dems will win the House (not Senate)... and all of this will be explored in full gory detail under various House subpoenas. All these potential corroborating witnesses will be given their say in full public view and testimony will be taken from various experts on sexual assault and the psychological impacts, etc. Kavanaugh himself will be put under subpoena and grilled. He could take the 5th, but he won't be given a pass to bluster his way through short sets of questions.

Of course, if he's truly innocent of these allegations that process will ultimately validate that to be the case and he'll have a full career on the Supreme Court with his name and reputation restored.

If he's not innocent, he may resign in order to avoid that embarrassment. But those hearings are likely to happen anyway, though focused just on the issues of sexual assault more generally.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

seacoaster wrote:“...and we really need to find out who leaked Ford's identity...truly, well, deplorable.”

Exactly. This was all a democratic conspiracy to get Hillary and Bill their revenge. :lol:

Great lets find out who leaked, if there was a "leak". What does that get you? Its not a crime. Nothing about it is legally actionable, that I can see.

.... and it was not Dianne Feinstein. The time line does not line up and the reporter reporting the story first says it was not Feinstein.
DMac

Post by DMac »

jhu72 wrote
He now claims he was too emotional in his performance. In his emotional performance, he came "more clean" about his drinking. Leaves me with the question, does this wanker ever get it right the first time? He only gets it right when he is pushed. This clown is going to be put in the crucible many times as a Supreme, so far the only thing I have seen him do, is fail crucible tests.
Came more clean my rump. Yup, said he drank beer with a confrontational tone and attitude, firing back with, "what do you drink?" The insinuation being you drink/drank just like I do/did. Not. Also came clean about his weak stomach. You know, confessing that spicy foods and the like made him puke a lot.
Imagine he'll write a book now:
COMING CLEAN
By Barf O'Keg
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

salty dog

Post by salty dog »

So Devil's Triangle is actually just a drinking game.

According to four of Kav's GP HS friends. And confirmed by two guys from BC, who report learning the game in college from one of those guys who went to BC after GP. Maybe it is a Jesuit thing. But where were those guys a week ago?

Although I'm still inclined to believe Dr. Ford, I do think some of the stuff alleged was pretty shark-jumped. HS guys (who've most likely never gotten laid yet) boasting about three-ways in the yearbook? Especially the variation of three way that involves another dude? Come on.

Dems will almost always over-play their hand.
How 'bout boofing ? Sometimes a phart is just a ffffart.

Return to “POLITICS”