May Madness Bracket Challenge

D3 Womens Lacrosse
laxreference

May Madness Bracket Challenge

Post by laxreference »

I've done a Bracket Challenge the past several years for DI. I finally got my act together and built out a bracket for the other 4 divisions.

This works the same way that the interactive brackets work for college basketball. (Although figuring out the layout for the 46-team and 38-team DIII tournaments was a bit of a puzzle. It's free to play.

Brackets are obviously not out yet, but if you would like to create a group to compete against friends, you can do that here. That will give you an invite link that you can send out to whomever you'd like. You will need to set up a (free) account on the site in order to set up a group.

If anyone has any questions or issues getting started, I'm happy to help.
Data Engineer/Lacrosse Fan --- Twitter: @laxreference --- Informed fans get Expected Goals, the new daily newsletter from LacrosseReference
laxreference

Re: May Madness Bracket Challenge

Post by laxreference »

Now that the bracket has been released, the DIII WLAX Bracket Challenge is ready for picks. To sign-up (or create a group to compete against), use this link.

If you just want an easy way to post your picks, you can use this link.

Happy tournament season!
Data Engineer/Lacrosse Fan --- Twitter: @laxreference --- Informed fans get Expected Goals, the new daily newsletter from LacrosseReference

Return to “D3 WOMENS LACROSSE”