Bryant 2024

D1 Mens Lacrosse
NNELax

Re: Bryant 2024

Post by NNELax »

Unknown Participant wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:33 pm
NNELax wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:20 am
gymman1031 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:52 pm What has to happen for Bryant to earn the #1 seed in the America East Tournament and the right to host it?
I believe they cannot get the #1 seed because they have losses to UMBC and Vermont who both sit at 4-2 in conference (like Bryant)...Since UMBC plays Vermont this week only one can lose...They would need Albany to lose this weekend and to beat Merrimack...Although I'm not sure what the tiebreaker is if there are 3 teams at 5-2 (Bryant if they beat Merrimack / Winner of Vermont/UMBC / If Albany falls to Binghamton or Binghamton beats Albany)?

BIG GAME TONIGHT FOR STATE BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!! I usually like to root for the RI teams unless they are playing Bryant...
#GODAWGS
You mean Brown? Is there another?
Providence my guy!
NNELax

Post by NNELax »

Tough way to go out and not make the AE tournament....But those are the breaks if you can't be consistent in conference games...Loss to Merrimack stings and the dawgs are going home for the summer with a big WHAT IF?

Going to be an interesting offseason...some talented seniors moving on and some awesome talent returning...Do they snag anyone in the transfer portal? Excited to see the incoming class....

One day at a time.....

#godawgs
Unknown Participant

Post by Unknown Participant »

NNELax wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:09 am
Unknown Participant wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:33 pm
NNELax wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:20 am
gymman1031 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:52 pm What has to happen for Bryant to earn the #1 seed in the America East Tournament and the right to host it?
I believe they cannot get the #1 seed because they have losses to UMBC and Vermont who both sit at 4-2 in conference (like Bryant)...Since UMBC plays Vermont this week only one can lose...They would need Albany to lose this weekend and to beat Merrimack...Although I'm not sure what the tiebreaker is if there are 3 teams at 5-2 (Bryant if they beat Merrimack / Winner of Vermont/UMBC / If Albany falls to Binghamton or Binghamton beats Albany)?

BIG GAME TONIGHT FOR STATE BRAGGING RIGHTS!!!!! I usually like to root for the RI teams unless they are playing Bryant...
#GODAWGS
You mean Brown? Is there another?
Providence my guy!
My bad. Sorry

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”