Dear Fanlax Experts - Help and advice thread.

General Chatter
youthathletics

Re: Dear Fanlax Experts - Help and advice thread.

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Reviving the thread....

Anyone tinkered with Solar/Battery systems in their home, camper, etc? Considering adding some smaller solar power. Here is a nice way of determining sizing.

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Anyone have experience with warehouse management Inventory control software? Looking for a software / company that you may have personally used that allowed you granular inventory control and query status for items arriving, in queue, and email notification, etc.

Thanks for considering...
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

My 4-stroke string trimmer just died....had a successful 10 year life. Anyone out there using the newer style battery string trimmers/blowers. I can typically edge my lawn in about 15-20 minutes and I do not have tall grass to plow down.

Any intel on what you all are using and recommendations?

This one seems to be receiving great reviews, but I don't know how much they've been paying these marketing firms. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CPDXDB7T?th ... s_li_ss_tl
~Livy
Olderbarndog

Post by Olderbarndog »

Had a Makita 2 stroke for years. Loved it, super powerful. With the exception of my Ariens snowblower, I'm all in on Makita batt-op yard equipment and the trimmer is decent . Doesn't match up as well with the gas powered, but gets it done. For the record, I have the boss yard in my neighborhood. Spent well over a decade as a groundskeeper as well.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Olderbarndog wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:24 pm Had a Makita 2 stroke for years. Loved it, super powerful. With the exception of my Ariens snowblower, I'm all in on Makita batt-op yard equipment and the trimmer is decent . Doesn't match up as well with the gas powered, but gets it done. For the record, I have the boss yard in my neighborhood. Spent well over a decade as a groundskeeper as well.
Thx. I love a beautiful manicured lawn….I just can’t bring myself to spend the cash on it.
~Livy
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

I have an EGO 1511 from Home Depot that works great. Only complaint is the string spool is a bit on the small side, but it works great and is not too heavy...
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:20 pm
Olderbarndog wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:24 pm Had a Makita 2 stroke for years. Loved it, super powerful. With the exception of my Ariens snowblower, I'm all in on Makita batt-op yard equipment and the trimmer is decent . Doesn't match up as well with the gas powered, but gets it done. For the record, I have the boss yard in my neighborhood. Spent well over a decade as a groundskeeper as well.
Thx. I love a beautiful manicured lawn….I just can’t bring myself to spend the cash on it.
Eleven years ago when I bought my city home in Buffalo I was faced with mowing a lawn for the first time since the 80’s. I didn’t want to deal with any gas powered equipment so I used a rotary push mower for a year before buying into the Greenworks line. The twin blade mower with two 40V batteries has been great, so I later got a heavyweight line trimmer, leaf blower, snowblower and pole chainsaw all working on a 80V battery. All have been excellent.

Return to “GENERAL CHATTER”