The Biden - Harris Era.

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: The Biden - Harris Era.

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:08 am
old salt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:55 pm The unjust prosecutions I was referring to were the NY/GA cases & the Jan 6th Fed charges.
:lol: :lol: Right. It's on ME to read your mind when you complain NONSTOP about "weaponizing" prosecutions without specifying which ones.

Write more clearly. Or don't complain about the results. Neither of these are MY fault.

And ffs, how PATHETIC is it that you're on here parsing between MULTIPLE indictments for your Party leader?

"Oh, I'm ok with THIS prosecution, but not the other 20...those ones are bad, and corrupt".

How do you not understand how ridiculous this sounds?
How do you not understand how ridiculous you sound lumping them all together, as if they are all equivalent.

How pathetic is it that you Dems need to weaponize & abuse our legal system to keep Trump from returning, & can't produce a candidate that could otherwise defeat him on merit & policies. ?
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:29 am
old salt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:55 pm The unjust prosecutions I was referring to were the NY/GA cases & the Jan 6th Fed charges.
:lol: :lol: Right. It's on ME to read your mind when you complain NONSTOP about "weaponizing" prosecutions without specifying which ones.

Write more clearly. Or don't complain about the results. Neither of these are MY fault.

And ffs, how PATHETIC is it that you're on here parsing between MULTIPLE indictments for your Party leader?

"Oh, I'm ok with THIS prosecution, but not the other 20...those ones are bad, and corrupt".

How do you not understand how ridiculous this sounds?
How do you not understand how ridiculous you sound lumping them all together, as if they are all equivalent.

How pathetic is it that you Dems need to weaponize & abuse our legal system to keep Trump from returning, & can't produce a candidate that could otherwise defeat him on merit & policies. ?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't keep your own logic together.

It's not my fault that Biden is the Dem nominee, remember?

You think that the Presidential Nominees come from the opposing party saying bad things about their candidates. Or are you finally admitting just how moronic this game you are playing with "who nominated Trump" is?
old salt

Post by old salt »

old salt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:55 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:49 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:30 pm
a fan wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:57 pm
old salt wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 10:32 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:26 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:32 pm Over 3 decades, Biden willfully purloined & retained classified material from both the Senate & WH, for his own benefit.
He was not senile & confused that entire time.
It's pathetic to point that out & expect that he be held to the same standard as Trump, Petraeus & hundreds of others.
Boy, how fast you forget the "Old Salt Rule".

We don't hold our politicians accountable, remember?

Cause if we do? You come on here and tell us the prosecutor and investigators are corrupt.

So.....using your own code of ethics? I hope Biden is sitting on a BOATLOAD of classified, and sooper dangerous intel. Because we can't hold him accountable in Old Salt's world.

And have you forgotten what you told us this does to Biden voters? Remember: every time you go after Biden for doing something bad, or breaking the law, you get another voter who votes for Biden to spite you.
Petraeus, Deutch & Trump were all held accountable. Biden was not. He's so senile & forgetful, no jury would convict him.
Bzzzt. Wrong. That's not Old Salt's Rule: Petraeus and Deutch aren't politicians. So they don't get your pass. They're held accountable.

Only politicians are the beneficiaries of Old Salt's Rule, remember? And Trump and Biden are off limits.

So you were LIVID that they dared to hold Trump accountable for his handling of classified docs. Naturally, this rule applies to Biden....so folks don't want to violate your rule, and Biden will get a pass. They're doing what YOU asked for....happy?
Bzzzt. Wrong ! I was never LIVID or said Trump is off limits on the classified documents charge. Stop projecting when speaking on my behalf.

For both Trump & Biden -- I said I wanted to see what the SC's reported & that I would then calibrate my outrage accordingly.
Buffalo bagels. You've been complaining about any and all investigations and indictments into Trump for YEARS.

Heck you JUST told me that you absurdly think that what you consider to be unjust prosecutions are "the reason Trump is the Republican Nominee".

Get out of here with this. You've defending his behavior. Own it, and stop acting like you haven't.
Wrong again. Even when trolled asking what I thought about the classified documents case(s), I answered as above.

The unjust prosecutions I was referring to were the NY/GA cases & the Jan 6th Fed charges. Pay closer attention when speaking on my behalf.

For years ? When was Trump charged in any of these cases ?

Write more clearly ?
FTR - Here's what I said about Trump & classified matl. Trolling & responses :
old salt wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:48 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:12 pm Man, how far they have fallen! No comment on Trump stealing classified documents either….dude is phonier than a $3 bill.
I'm waiting for DoJ to present their case so I can accurately calibrate the magnitude of my virtue signal.
old salt wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:30 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:41 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:39 am
get it to x wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:37 am Assuming his attorneys do not have a top secret SCI clearance, wasn't it a crime allowing them to even handle the documents?
well now that he is sitting president he could declassify them...
He thought about it. Don’t you remember Get It To X complaining about Trump’s mishandling and refusal to surrender the documents? I remember he and Old Salt being vociferous in their complaints.
What were my vociferous complaints ?

You may recall that I opined that it disqualified Trump from holding future office & I was awaiting results of the investigation as to my opinion on whether or not (& how) Trump should be prosecuted & sanctioned or punished. That I would calibrate my outrage accordingly.
old salt wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:43 pm
Kismet wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:24 am Frankly, I'm appalled at your cavalier treatment of the facts in this case with regard to national security information coming from a one-time active duty officer. But then again you have a long track record of jerking folks around here trying to be cute or funny. :oops:
:roll: ...show me ACTUAL damage to national security, then I'll calibrate my outrage.

Trump's a scoflaw. with no regard for the handling of classified matl, as he was while in office.
It's a major reason I think he's unfit to serve again.

As far as criminality, I think he should be held accountable to the same degree that HRC was & Biden will be.
Precedent matters, as does prosecutorial discretion.

I'm mocking the hype & faux outrage by HRC & Biden apologists.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:20 am]Write more clearly ?
That's fantastic. Good for you.

That doesn't change the fact that you lumped all the prosecutions of Trump together in dozens of other separate posts, where you claim the prosecutions are unjust, and will lead to Trump getting elected.

In other words, you're contradicting yourself in other posts, and whining about what you claim are politically unjust prosecutions.

And at no point do you write "except for the classified case, that's a fair prosecution".

So....it's confusing, at best.

And that leaves out that you're an intelligent man, and you know perfectly well that the prosecutions into Trump are 100% fair, and you can't get a conviction with other parties....pesky things like laws, appellate courts, judges, juries (in some cases) that keep the prosecutions fair.

You're gaslighting all of us. Which is why Kismet, TLD and myself give you sh*t for these stupid claims. You know perfectly well that Trump, like Flynn, Manfort, Hunter B, and all the rest of that are getting what they deserve.

You're better than this. THAT is why I mock you. You're gaslighting, and don't and know perfectly well that the ACTUAL problem is that we put a man in the White House that you have said many times, is unfit for office.

You know doggone well that putting a man who is unfit for office in the White House is why we're dealing with all of these prosecutions. He broke laws. Just like Hunter.

You're gaslighting...and the posters here know it, and that's why they call you out for it.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:25 am

That doesn't change the fact that you lumped all the prosecutions of Trump together in dozens of other separate posts, where you claim the prosecutions are unjust, and will lead to Trump getting elected.

In other words, you're contradicting yourself in other posts, and whining about what you claim are politically unjust prosecutions.

And at no point do you write "except for the classified case, that's a fair prosecution".

And that leaves out that you're an intelligent man, and you know perfectly well that the prosecutions into Trump are 100% fair, and you can't get a conviction with other parties....pesky things like laws, appellate courts, judges, juries (in some cases) that keep the prosecutions fair.

You're gaslighting all of us. Which is why Kismet, TLD and myself give you sh*t for these stupid claims. You know perfectly well that Trump, like Flynn, Manfort, Hunter B, and all the rest of that are getting what they deserve.

You're better than this. THAT is why I mock you. You're gaslighting, and don't and know perfectly well that the ACTUAL problem is that we put a man in the White House that you have said many times, is unfit for office.

You know doggone well that putting a man who is unfit for office in the White House is why we're dealing with all of these prosecutions. He broke laws. Just like Hunter.

You're gaslighting...and the posters here know it, and that's why they call you out for it.
“Show me the man”……unless it’s a Clinton or a Biden, or AOC’s squad or some other woman.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

No.You are assuming & making sh!t up, rather than paying attention to what I posted...multiple times. That is why I keep asking you to stop trying to speak on my behalf & cease posting what you think I think. The other trolls you name are just as dishonest as you are. You all are not content to speak only for yourselves.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:48 pm

No.You are assuming & making sh!t up, rather than paying attention to what I posted...multiple times. That is why I keep asking you to stop trying to speak on my behalf & cease posting what you think I think. The other trolls you name are just as dishonest as you are. You all are not content to speak only for yourselves.
Says the guy who just insisted I was talking about High Speed Rail, when I did no such thing.

You ever get tired of this game? Complain about folks putting words in your mouth.....and then putting words in MY mouth.

Complain about rudeness and insults, and then turn around and insult me....repeatedly.

YOU are the problem. But because you have a ego the size of a small city, you can't bring yourself to even CONCEIVE that you're doing all the things you whine about when other dare to do it. Only YOU can insult people. Only YOU can put words in other poster's mouths.

Strange I don't have this problem with other posters that I respect, and disagree with frequently. Oh, but it's ALWAYS my fault, never yours.

Cool. Keep it up.

And to top it off? You're LYING when you claim to think that Trump doesn't deserve all these prosecutions for breaking laws. Lying. Flat out. Don't care what you claim about it. You're simply too petty and small to admit that you don't really believe that.

Because if you DID believe that? You would have lost your mind over what they're doing with Hunter both in Courts, and in the House. Instead? You say nothing, knowing perfectly well why Trump and Hunter are in deep doo-doo with the Law.
Last edited by a fan on Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:34 pm

Says the guy who just insisted I was talking about High Speed Rail, when I did no such thing.

You ever get tired of this game? Complain about folks putting words in your mouth.....and then putting words in MY mouth.

Complain about rudeness and insults, and then turn around and insult me....repeatedly.

YOU are the problem. But because you have a ego the size of a small city, you can't bring yourself to even CONCEIVE that you're doing all the things you whine about when other dare to do it. Only YOU can insult people. Only YOU can put words in other poster's mouths.

Strange I don't have this problem with other posters that I respect, and disagree with frequently. Oh, but it's ALWAYS my fault, never yours.

Cool. Keep it up.

And to top it off? You're LYING when you claim to think think the Trump doesn't deserve all these prosecution for breaking laws. Lying. Flat out. Don't care what you claim about it. You're simply too petty and small to admit that you don't really believe that.

Because if you DID believe that? You would have lost your mind over what they're doing with Hunter both in Courts, and in the House. Instead? You say nothing, knowing perfectly well why Trump and Hunter are in deep doo-doo with the Law.
That’s meaningless to him.
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:34 pm

Cool. Keep it up.

And to top it off? You're LYING when you claim to think think the Trump doesn't deserve all these prosecution for breaking laws. Lying. Flat out. Don't care what you claim about it. You're simply too petty and small to admit that you don't really believe that.

As I said in the other thread -- I was clearly posting about high speed passenger rail when you jumped in complaining about the inadequacies of freight rail. I then addressed your concerns.

I have stated my views on the individual charges against Trump when they were under discussion individually.
I've also stated my view that - in total - they are an abuse of power & a weaponization of our judicial system.
I don't expect you to agree or care if you agree or not.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:50 pm
I've also stated my view that - in total - they are an abuse of power & a weaponization of our judicial system.
No. You don't. If you did, you'd be complaining about going after Hunter for a petty, run of the mill tax case, for 6 years and counting, using Trump's handpicked goon (Barr) to lead the charge...something that would NEVER have happened if Hunter was a civilian.

Not only have you not complained, you posted your full support of the weaponization of our judicial system and finding any ties between Hunter's taxes and Joe Biden.

So you're lying. Deny it all you want.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

a fan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:41 pm
No. You don't. If you did, you'd be complaining about going after Hunter for a petty, run of the mill tax case, for 6 years and counting, using Trump's handpicked goon (Barr) to lead the charge...something that would NEVER have happened if Hunter was a civilian.

Not only have you not complained, you posted your full support of the weaponization of our judicial system and finding any ties between Hunter's taxes and Joe Biden.

He's trolling you again...as he complains about others who allegedly do the same things to him. Thermonuclear hypocrite. :oops:
He can dish it out but he can't take it.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

With all the trolling going on around here the forum needs a boat. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:44 am With all the trolling going on around here the forum needs a boat. :D
....it's like reliving a bad marriage, over and over and over....

"..you said this.."

" NO.....you said THAT...."

Getting ready to read the $2 trillion spending bill, and seeing how much money our public transportation system got. :roll:

and "they" say Congress can't get things done
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:25 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:44 am With all the trolling going on around here the forum needs a boat. :D
....it's like reliving a bad marriage, over and over and over....

"..you said this.."

" NO.....you said THAT...."

Getting ready to read the $2 trillion spending bill, and seeing how much money our public transportation system got. :roll:

and "they" say Congress can't get things done
Good thing most of the Republicans didn't take the time to read it. Now that they found out what is in it, they are as mad as a wet hen. Those publicans might have noticed the new Red Flag division of the DoJ. Bad boys bad boys...watcha gonna do when they come for you? I wonder when the DoJ will make an equally concerted effort to go after illegal weapons? It might even be possible to prosecute these criminals under federal law if the illegal weapon came from out of state.

Amazing how that in an election year Congress can be dragged kicking and screaming to do the things they spent 3 years ignoring. If they hang tuff until November then they can go back to ignoring the chaos at the southern border for 4 more years...what a relief that will be. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:08 am
a fan wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:41 pm

He's trolling you again...as he complains about others who allegedly do the same things to him. Thermonuclear hypocrite. :oops:
He can dish it out but he can't take it.
Yup
ggait

Post by ggait »

Salty turning the gaslight up to 11.

For the 2,000th time.

🙄
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:03 pm Salty turning the gaslight up to 11.

For the 2,000th time.

🙄
Un-possible. Don't you get it? I'm the problem, not him.
old salt

Post by old salt »

...as prosecutions are further delayed or fall apart, while Trump's poll ratings continue to rise.
Good work lawfare warriors. Seize those properties than watch the polls.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:32 pm ...as prosecutions are further delayed or fall apart, while Trump's poll ratings continue to rise.
Oh no! "We" are going to elect Trump again!

What should we do?
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:43 pm
old salt wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:32 pm ...as prosecutions are further delayed or fall apart, while Trump's poll ratings continue to rise.
Oh no! "We" are going to elect Trump again!

What should we do?
This is Trump’s running mate! Victory is certain if Trump adds him to his ticket!!

Return to “POLITICS”