Post by Justoldlaxdad »

Final Four:

West chester, Pace, Florida Southern and Maryville
Bart

Re: 2024

Post by Bart »

Justoldlaxdad wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:24 pm Final Four:

West chester, Pace, Florida Southern and Maryville
Hard to argue with your list. It will be interesting to see how S.Fla looks with the large influx of talent both Fr and transfers. Maryville has their best player back but GVSU gets a bunch back from injury so the west will be interesting to see. W.Chester and Pace are both loaded with returners so I'd think they are the picks in their region.
Fischer

Post by Fischer »

I saw Westchester play fall bowl at East Stroudsburg and I kind of say they didn’t look great. Peace still looks great even though they lost their top three scorers. Mercy didn’t look terrible. Adelphi look pretty good but their problem is their goalie. She is super small and runs very hot and cold.
Bart

Post by Bart »

Loosing a team…College of St Rose closing its doors after the 23-24 academic year.
Justoldlaxdad

Post by Justoldlaxdad »

Too bad but I expect there will be more
Bart

Post by Bart »

UIndy gives up 10 in the third and 22 in total to the Mocs. Mocs looked good. Indy may have a depth problem against teams that can run as they have only 16 field players. They have players that are skilled and can play but that is razor thin numbers wise.
Idontknowtherules

Post by Idontknowtherules »

So Adelphi takes down Fla southern and Tampa this week They look pretty good Both southern teams come
Up to play pace and mercy This should be a fun week of games
Bart

Post by Bart »

West Chester squeaks out a W in OT vs Roberts Wesleyan. At times visibility was almost zero. Awful day for lacrosse.
Fischer

Post by Fischer »

Bart wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:30 pm West Chester squeaks out a W in OT vs Roberts Wesleyan. At times visibility was almost zero. Awful day for lacrosse.
I feel the game said this level are as bizarre as d1 . Yesterday, Westchester spanks, East Stroudsburg barely beat the Delphi in overtime, which I’m sure that he would love back considering bizarre. End of the fourth quarter but yet they had that close win against Roberts Wesleyan, which should’ve been a beating in my opinion.
Bart

Post by Bart »

Fischer wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 am
Bart wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:30 pm West Chester squeaks out a W in OT vs Roberts Wesleyan. At times visibility was almost zero. Awful day for lacrosse.
I feel the game said this level are as bizarre as d1 . Yesterday, Westchester spanks, East Stroudsburg barely beat the Delphi in overtime, which I’m sure that he would love back considering bizarre. End of the fourth quarter but yet they had that close win against Roberts Wesleyan, which should’ve been a beating in my opinion.
It is bizarre but fun to watch. Although Roberts played well, imo the weather had a lot to do with the play on both sides. They really should not have been playing in those type of conditions. I would like to see a rematch in more favorable conditions.
Fischer

Post by Fischer »

Bart wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:27 am
Fischer wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 am
It is bizarre but fun to watch. Although Roberts played well, imo the weather had a lot to do with the play on both sides. They really should not have been playing in those type of conditions. I would like to see a rematch in more favorable conditions.
I caught the replay of Adelphi Bentley The conditions were terrible Torrential rain I think that may have not been so close otherwise Idk

Return to “D2 WOMENS LACROSSE”