D3 lax media coverage

D3 Mens Lacrosse
MVPiccoli

Re: D3 lax media coverage

Post by MVPiccoli »

georgeoar394 wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:44 pm :roll:
MVPiccoli wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:24 am
georgeoar394 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:19 pm
DeepPocket wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:01 am Latest “The Crease Dive” podcast has Matt Nestler interview Coach DeLuca (Cabrini).

Some good off-the-cuff conversation. Hearing Dickinson and Colorado College pulling out of their previously scheduled 2024 Cabrini games was interesting. Colorado I understand more, with flights and hotels etc, not knowing if there would even be a Cabrini team to field. But Dickinson? Wow.
27 heads on the roster. Mid season you gotta expect injuries at least 5-6. Thats a small pool and really not worth it. Dickinson will slaughter Cabrini as is. They also play in an extremely easy conference and I would expect them to even lose some in conf. games no doubt
You're missing the point. This is a small community. In contrast to the wonderful coaches that honored their commitments, some with NC wins and appearances, a school without that gravitas decided to "back out."
They have been ranked mainly due to their nc win in 2019 but quite frankly they dropped off after losing to ic in 2020. Getting clapped by Lynchburg too is not good looks.
Listen kid, I'm sure one day life will offer you perspective. Until then. Godspeed.
DeepPocket

Post by DeepPocket »

Q&A With Stevenson Men’s Lacrosse’s Jack Scaliti

https://pressboxonline.com/2024/02/21/q ... k-scaliti/
MAC - The SEC of DIII lacrosse.
DeepPocket

Post by DeepPocket »

Great listen on the latest New England Lacrosse Journal Podcast. Coach Max Rosner, Bowdoin alum and Taft coach talks lacrosse in ME, Bowdoin and NEwest.
DeepPocket

Post by DeepPocket »

USA lacrosse magazine teasing something big coming from them for DIII fans this weekend (likely Mustang related)….
https://x.com/usalacrossemag/status/176 ... 68617?s=46

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”