Spidey's Sports Book

D1 Womens Lacrosse
NULax2

Re: Spidey's Sports Book

Post by NULax2 »

Line on Denver at Stony Brook tomorrow? It’s basically a 10 AM game for Denver. :roll:
spidey44

Post by spidey44 »

NULax2 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:11 pm Line on Denver at Stony Brook tomorrow? It’s basically a 10 AM game for Denver. :roll:
Working that up. I love it. I'll be putting it on at lunch. Might have a two hour "meeting" at noon.
spidey44

Post by spidey44 »

Good morning lax fans! Today brings a lunchtime juggernaut! The Pioneers of Denver hit the road to face the Seawolves of Stony Brook on the Island. Both teams coming off losses and are looking for a statement win. Denver has had 2 tough losses in a row and want to stop the bleeding. Already sporting 3 more losses in the regular season that the entirety of last year. What preseason looked like a Final Four contender, now looks to change their recent fortunes. Spallina's charges are in the midst of the highest of the highest followed by a punch to the gut. Perhaps the Seawolves overlooked the Jays post Orange Crush in the Dome, but that will certainly not be the case today. Unfortunately for the Pios, they'll face a Stony Brook team looking to get back to the win column to prove they are the legit Final Four contender today. While I do believe this game will be close throughout, the 'Wolves will gut this one out with grit and passion. The Jays held Ellie Masera to a season low 2 goals, but today she gets back on track 4+. If Denver can contain her (and Kailyn Hart), it could go the other way, I just don't see that happening today.
Stony Brook -2.5

Clemson travels to Wofford today to get back to beating up on the Little Sisters of the Poor. Not much more to say about this one other than Clemson big.
Tigers -16.5
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

spidey44 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:09 am Good morning lax fans! Today brings a lunchtime juggernaut! The Pioneers of Denver hit the road to face the Seawolves of Stony Brook on the Island. Both teams coming off losses and are looking for a statement win. Denver has had 2 tough losses in a row and want to stop the bleeding. Already sporting 3 more losses in the regular season that the entirety of last year. What preseason looked like a Final Four contender, now looks to change their recent fortunes. Spallina's charges are in the midst of the highest of the highest followed by a punch to the gut. Perhaps the Seawolves overlooked the Jays post Orange Crush in the Dome, but that will certainly not be the case today. Unfortunately for the Pios, they'll face a Stony Brook team looking to get back to the win column to prove they are the legit Final Four contender today. While I do believe this game will be close throughout, the 'Wolves will gut this one out with grit and passion. The Jays held Ellie Masera to a season low 2 goals, but today she gets back on track 4+. If Denver can contain her (and Kailyn Hart), it could go the other way, I just don't see that happening today.
Stony Brook -2.5

Clemson travels to Wofford today to get back to beating up on the Little Sisters of the Poor. Not much more to say about this one other than Clemson big.
Tigers -16.5
Denver and Wofford for an imaginary $100 each
spidey44

Post by spidey44 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:30 am
spidey44 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:09 am Good morning lax fans! Today brings a lunchtime juggernaut! The Pioneers of Denver hit the road to face the Seawolves of Stony Brook on the Island. Both teams coming off losses and are looking for a statement win. Denver has had 2 tough losses in a row and want to stop the bleeding. Already sporting 3 more losses in the regular season that the entirety of last year. What preseason looked like a Final Four contender, now looks to change their recent fortunes. Spallina's charges are in the midst of the highest of the highest followed by a punch to the gut. Perhaps the Seawolves overlooked the Jays post Orange Crush in the Dome, but that will certainly not be the case today. Unfortunately for the Pios, they'll face a Stony Brook team looking to get back to the win column to prove they are the legit Final Four contender today. While I do believe this game will be close throughout, the 'Wolves will gut this one out with grit and passion. The Jays held Ellie Masera to a season low 2 goals, but today she gets back on track 4+. If Denver can contain her (and Kailyn Hart), it could go the other way, I just don't see that happening today.
Stony Brook -2.5

Tigers -16.5
Books getting hit hard lately.
Relax77

Post by Relax77 »

spidey44 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:11 pm
Stony Brook -2.5

Tigers -16.5
Start giving money lines. You’ll get hurt less. 😁. By the way. You never paid up last week. 😁
OuttaNowhereWregget

Stony Brook -2.5

Tigers -16.5
I might break even today--(minus the vig, of course) which would mean the book recoups. The Wofford/Clemson game is still quite a ways away from being secure. Clemson up 14-3 at the half.
OuttaNowhereWregget

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:10 pm
spidey44 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:09 am Clemson travels to Wofford today to get back to beating up on the Little Sisters of the Poor. Not much more to say about this one other than Clemson big.
Tigers -16.5
I might break even today--(minus the vig, of course) which would mean the book recoups. The Wofford/Clemson game is still quite a ways away from being secure. Clemson up 14-3 at the half.
See--Clemson now up 20-3, with a whole quarter to go. My only hope is Clemson puts in their 4th stringers... Ten bucks going back to the house.
spidey44

Post by spidey44 »

Nothing sexy on the slate today. I can whip something up if someone is interested, but nothing jumps out to me. Just that Penn State better take care of Lehigh...
OuttaNowhereWregget

spidey44 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:12 am Nothing sexy on the slate today. I can whip something up if someone is interested, but nothing jumps out to me. Just that Penn State better take care of Lehigh...
Yo, yo--Spidey my main man. Can a brutha get a early line on #7 Notre Dame at #2 Boston College this coming Saturday?

OuttaNowhereWregget

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:16 am
spidey44 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:12 am Nothing sexy on the slate today. I can whip something up if someone is interested, but nothing jumps out to me. Just that Penn State better take care of Lehigh...
Yo, yo--Spidey my main man. Can a brutha get a early line on #7 Notre Dame at #2 Boston College this coming Saturday?
Just a line. No need for the write-up this early. Just curious on your early bead on the game.
spidey44

Post by spidey44 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:29 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:16 am
Just a line. No need for the write-up this early. Just curious on your early bead on the game.
Yeah, I can do that... at first glance, this one looks like it will be a good one.
spidey44

Post by spidey44 »

Ok, found a game that jumps out to me. Harvard travels to Harvard of the South... The beatings continue for the Blue Devils as the Crimson bring a perfect 4-0 into Durham. If trends prove true, Duke will get the L today as they've gone back in forth consistently throughout this young season. This does prove to be a MUST win for the Blue Devils as they have 4 all but guaranteed losses still left on the schedule and need to steal one to ensure that .500 record needed even for NCAA consideration (they won't get a bid regardless, just sayin'). Harvard is running hot and scoring a ton. Duke just doesn't have enough to compete with the top 20 anymore. If Harvard can keep DeSimone in check OR the rest of the team, they'll run away with it.
Harvard -4.5

Early line for ND @ BC
Eagles -3.5
OuttaNowhereWregget

spidey44 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:51 am Need to learn how to do the cleaner insertion of pics...
Just saw this. Contact me by direct message.

(Stick with me, brutha--I'll show you all the tricks.)
OuttaNowhereWregget

spidey44 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:32 am Ok, found a game that jumps out to me. Harvard travels to Harvard of the South... The beatings continue for the Blue Devils as the Crimson bring a perfect 4-0 into Durham. If trends prove true, Duke will get the L today as they've gone back in forth consistently throughout this young season. This does prove to be a MUST win for the Blue Devils as they have 4 all but guaranteed losses still left on the schedule and need to steal one to ensure that .500 record needed even for NCAA consideration (they won't get a bid regardless, just sayin'). Harvard is running hot and scoring a ton. Duke just doesn't have enough to compete with the top 20 anymore. If Harvard can keep DeSimone in check OR the rest of the team, they'll run away with it.
Harvard -4.5

Early line for ND @ BC
Eagles -3.5
Two compelling lines. I'm in hook, line and sinker.

I'll wager an imaginary $500 on Duke getting +4.5. They have to have some pride left.

Not quite as sure about BC but I have to think the Eagles, who have a tendency to take things personally--what with the Irish having received a boatload of coverage (probably to BC's chagrin) will want a statement win over a team they have handled fairly easily recently. They'll make it 8 straight over the Frauds from Nap City. Not quite sure on the final score so I'll wager an imaginary $100 on BC covering the -3.5.

Record: 2-1
Balance with *SSB: $90

* (That's Spidey's Sports Book not Sheehan Stanwick Burch.) 😉
spidey44

Post by spidey44 »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:24 am
spidey44 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:32 am Ok, found a game that jumps out to me. Harvard travels to Harvard of the South... The beatings continue for the Blue Devils as the Crimson bring a perfect 4-0 into Durham. If trends prove true, Duke will get the L today as they've gone back in forth consistently throughout this young season. This does prove to be a MUST win for the Blue Devils as they have 4 all but guaranteed losses still left on the schedule and need to steal one to ensure that .500 record needed even for NCAA consideration (they won't get a bid regardless, just sayin'). Harvard is running hot and scoring a ton. Duke just doesn't have enough to compete with the top 20 anymore. If Harvard can keep DeSimone in check OR the rest of the team, they'll run away with it.
Harvard -4.5

Early line for ND @ BC
Eagles -3.5
Two compelling lines. I'm in hook, line and sinker.

I'll wager an imaginary $500 on Duke getting +4.5. They have to have some pride left.

Not quite as sure about BC but I have to think the Eagles, who have a tendency to take things personally--what with the Irish having received a boatload of coverage (probably to BC's chagrin) will want a statement win over a team they have handled fairly easily recently. They'll make it 8 straight over the Frauds from Nap City. Not quite sure on the final score so I'll wager an imaginary $100 on BC covering the -3.5.

Record: 2-1
Balance with *SSB: $90

* (That's Spidey's Sports Book not Sheehan Stanwick Burch.) 😉
Love it
OuttaNowhereWregget

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:24 am
Harvard -4.5
Just found out this game has a 6pm start time and will be streaming on the ACC network from Koskinen. Sunny with game time temps in the high 60's with a light breeze. Duke will win outright.

I think it will be close. Kenzie Kent has made a huge difference for the Crimson offense since coming east from Upstate. But Duke will rise to the occasion.

I had no interest in watching this game until you made a line for it. Thanks for making my evening something to look forward to. Your sports book is going to be a blast All. Season. Long!
Relax77

Post by Relax77 »

Harvard -4.5

Early line for ND @ BC
Eagles -3.5
5 dimes on Duke and BC
LaxDadMax

Post by LaxDadMax »

Can I get a money line on Duke?
Deacon022

Post by Deacon022 »

LaxDadMax wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:24 pm Can I get a money line on Duke?
And line for Penn State. Former assistant going against Missy today.

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”