Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

DMac wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:04 pm Not a Cruz fan but gotta give credit when credit is due.
Bullseye, spot on, nails it, kills it, dead nuts on the money,
100% accuracy. Yet millions upon millions will vote for this
despicable human being and see him as the kind of man
they want for their President. Those millions upon millions
disappoint me, always thought we were better than this.
And a few people here continue to support him.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:03 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:51 am
Kismet wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:01 am
old salt wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:25 pm
Kismet wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:31 pm Saltine must be celebrating - Orange Fatso just indicated that he would not support NATO allies if they were invaded by Russia.
He's also talking about deploying Red State NatGuards to Blue States to round up illegal immigrants for mass deportation.

This after taking a shot at Haley's hubby asking where he disappeared to - turns out he's deployed with his NG unit to Djibouti.

Thermonuclear idiot. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
These must be the policies you love so much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...and you still aren't a comedian. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
His cute little refrain, "be afraid, be very afraid," is a sweet little piece of condescension, which only shows how very little Old Salt either understands or cares about the corrosion of institutions and institutional confidence wrought by his Orange Demi-God. And the sad thing is, it is pretty plain that he understands it and just doesn't care: a world in which irksome and parsimonious "Euroburghers" are trivialized, and Trump's excesses and stupidity and danger to the world and the country are excused is the world he lives in and wants for us all. Just a disgrace.
His mask of eruditity has fallen off completely.
Eh I sniffed out the bad faith behavior ages ago.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:23 pm
Kismet wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:31 pm Saltine must be celebrating - Orange Fatso just indicated that he would not support NATO allies if they were invaded by Russia.
He's also talking about deploying Red State NatGuards to Blue States to round up illegal immigrants for mass deportation.

This after taking a shot at Haley's hubby asking where he disappeared to - turns out he's deployed with his NG unit to Djibouti.

These must be the policies you love so much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
His cute little refrain, "be afraid, be very afraid," is a sweet little piece of condescension, which only shows how very little Old Salt either understands or cares about the corrosion of institutions and institutional confidence wrought by his Orange Demi-God. And the sad thing is, it is pretty plain that he understands it and just doesn't care: a world in which irksome and parsimonious "Euroburghers" are trivialized, and Trump's excesses and stupidity and danger to the world and the country are excused is the world he lives in and wants for us all. Just a disgrace.
Pretty sure I was the first to mention that his mask slipped years ago. Old Salt doesn’t remember the very first time we engaged…..I was anonymous at the time. I took note and marked him…..
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

https://youtube.com/shorts/7viAx9r1_P4? ... oeo9mo1Qkr
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:40 pm

Pretty sure I was the first to mention that his mask slipped years ago. Old Salt doesn’t remember the very first time we engaged…..I was anonymous at the time. I took note and marked him…..
Probably since I only came over to this mess later long after it migrated from LP. It’s pretty easy to see you’re just not dealing with someone who’s entered into a discourse with the right intentions ever.
See Martin, Malcolm
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:53 pm

Probably since I only came over to this mess later long after it migrated from LP. It’s pretty easy to see you’re just not dealing with someone who’s entered into a discourse with the right intentions ever.
Exactly.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:10 pm

Exactly.
I will say the awful regular attempts at humor that score worse than an Amy Wingate drug test are entertaining. Got to give credit for the repeated effort despite such uninspiring results over a meaningful data set. Keep trying Billy!
See Martin, Malcolm
old salt

Post by old salt »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:51 am ...irksome and parsimonious "Euroburghers" are trivialized...
It's EUroburghers
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

DMac wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:04 pm Not a Cruz fan but gotta give credit when credit is due.
Bullseye, spot on, nails it, kills it, dead nuts on the money,
100% accuracy. Yet millions upon millions will vote for this
despicable human being and see him as the kind of man
they want for their President. Those millions upon millions
disappoint me, always thought we were better than this.
And Cruz? He was in Mar-a-Lago this weekend bending the knee, genuflecting before the Orange Moron in an effort to keep his sweet spot in the Senate, while the country devolves into an unreliable ally, an unfaithful partner, all for a vapid transactional, unprincipled rapist that the “religious” right follows like a gift from “God.”
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

old salt wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:59 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:51 am ...irksome and parsimonious "Euroburghers" are trivialized...
It's EUroburghers
GFY.
Typical Lax Dad

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:24 pm

Exactly.
I will say the awful regular attempts at humor that score worse than an Amy Wingate drug test are entertaining. Got to give credit for the repeated effort despite such uninspiring results over a meaningful data set. Keep trying Billy!
He’s a gussied up C&S…..a Hart Shaffner Marx Suit with Bostonian shoes…. A shirt and tie that comes in a plastic pack….
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:46 pm

Exactly.
He’s a gussied up C&S…..a Hart Shaffner Marx Suit with Bostonian shoes…. A shirt and tie that comes in a plastic pack….
I will admit I’ve got a couple of pairs of Bostonians. My fashion has gone downhill, if I ever had any, since moving south. You can Charlie Crocker cats down here on attire without much difficulty. Up in NY the spotlight never leaves so you have to figure it out eventually. Usually that first or second year bonus gets jacked for stepping up that wardrobe game.

Mostly these days I wear sperrys as much as humanly possible. Gots me some
Royal blue slip ons and some lace
Up red ones and laces up great and brown two tones. Have replaced the Tevas or leather sips with $5 wal marta/wings at the beach ones. Only suit up
When I’m asking someone for money or a signature these days
See Martin, Malcolm
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Exactly.
No Allen Edmonds Park Avenue Cap-toe?😀
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Typical Lax Dad

PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:17 pm

Exactly.
Nope.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:36 pm
PizzaSnake wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:17 pm

Exactly.
Nope.
I’ve been trying to find these shoes for about 20-25yrs

https://youtu.be/BWNQTqMkezc?si=EP-xsfscXBlESu6R
See Martin, Malcolm
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:06 pm GFY.
Typical Lax Dad

admin wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:44 am
I thought that was Go For Yours?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:34 am
+1 to bad big brother knows what you meant.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

That's an odd one. admin usually writes something. Maybe he figured he got the point across with no words.

In any event--it's not often one observes Sea so ticked off. Ol' Donnybrook has a way of bringing it out in him.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:26 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:34 am
+1 to bad big brother knows what you meant.
Don't see him in the penalty box, so apparently not evening a warning?
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”