Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88

Re: Orange Duce

Post by CU88 »

At last, someone who wants to make america great again is telling the truth about George Washington and Mount Vernon!

“If he was smart, he would’ve put his name on it,” Trump said

The rooms, Trump said, were too small, the staircases too narrow, and he even spotted some unevenness in the floorboards, according to four sources briefed on his comments. He could have built the place better, he said, and for less money.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/ ... on-1264073

Time to replace George as the face of our country and put o d on it?

r's so proud of our country and history...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
a fan

Post by a fan »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:24 am Trump hotels exempted from ban on foreign payments under new stance

"The Department of Justice has adopted a narrow interpretation of a law meant to bar foreign interests from corrupting federal officials, giving Saudi Arabia, China and other countries leeway to curry favor with Donald Trump via deals with his hotels, condos, trademarks and golf courses, legal and national security experts say."

Embarassing. But at least it wasn't a peanut farm.
"What about the Clinton Foundation...man, that's some corrupt nonsense"

Trump: "hold my beer"
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

CU88 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:52 pm At last, someone who wants to make america great again is telling the truth about George Washington and Mount Vernon!

“If he was smart, he would’ve put his name on it,” Trump said

The rooms, Trump said, were too small, the staircases too narrow, and he even spotted some unevenness in the floorboards, according to four sources briefed on his comments. He could have built the place better, he said, and for less money.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/ ... on-1264073

Time to replace George as the face of our country and put o d on it?

r's so proud of our country and history...

Only 4 in 10 American citizens can pass the naturalized citizenship test. Can Trump?? Can't be more than a handful of Trumpnista in that cohort. I wonder how many illegal immigrants can pass the test. Willing to bet a higher % of illegal immigrants than rank and file Trumpnista. :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:01 pm
holmes435 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:24 am Trump hotels exempted from ban on foreign payments under new stance

"The Department of Justice has adopted a narrow interpretation of a law meant to bar foreign interests from corrupting federal officials, giving Saudi Arabia, China and other countries leeway to curry favor with Donald Trump via deals with his hotels, condos, trademarks and golf courses, legal and national security experts say."

Embarassing. But at least it wasn't a peanut farm.
"What about the Clinton Foundation...man, that's some corrupt nonsense"

Trump: "hold my beer"
If only the wimp drank beer.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Trump labeled all democrats traitors yesterday. If you oppose him you are a traitor. Seems reminiscent of something prerevolutionary France
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Donald Trump April 2019: "I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It's not my thing."

Donald Trump October 2016: "I WikiLeaks! I love WikiLeaks" - https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/855378158379573248

This idiot is doing serious damage to America.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

OCanada wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:29 am Trump labeled all democrats traitors yesterday. If you oppose him you are a traitor. Seems reminiscent of something prerevolutionary France

... and 1930s Germany
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Now it’s I want you to break the law but don’t worry I will pardon you after.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

OCanada wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:37 pm Now it’s I want you to break the law but don’t worry I will pardon you after.
This is the point at which you wonder - is there anything that could get Trump impeached? Suborning not perjury here, but criminal behavior...
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Where to place this:

The company of a sanctioned Russian oligarch & election interferer DERIPASKA -- has been granted unexplained sanctions relief by Treasury. It has announced it will build a pointless aluminum plant in Kentucky. Home of McConnell+Rand Paul. McConnell’s popularity is in the 30s last poll I saw. Paul isn’t very popular either. Cause we need to help them win and help Russian owned industry.

Meanwhile the administration is in the process of looking st the social media of Veterans with PTSD to decide if they are too happy; with the intent of cutting benefits if they are. Recall McConnell wanted to cut health benefits of 9/11 first responders
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

Vice President Mike Pence is getting pushback from Taylor University students and alumni after the small evangelical Christian school tapped the former Indiana governor to be this year's commencement speaker.

Over 3,300 people have signed a change.org petition to get Pence's invitation to the mid-May commencement ceremony rescinded, claiming the "Trump-Pence Administration's policies" are "not consistent with the Christian ethic of love we hold dear."
What the heck...now Pence isn't Christian enough?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pence-taylor ... mmencement
old salt

Post by old salt »

OCanada wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:03 am Where to place this:

The company of a sanctioned Russian oligarch & election interferer DERIPASKA -- has been granted unexplained sanctions relief by Treasury. It has announced it will build a pointless aluminum plant in Kentucky. Home of McConnell+Rand Paul. McConnell’s popularity is in the 30s last poll I saw. Paul isn’t very popular either. Cause we need to help them win and help Russian owned industry.
Old news. Thoroughly discussed when it happened.

The sanctions relief was at the behest of US, Canadian, & EU aluminum producers to prevent significant damage to the global AL market.
EU Ambassadors lobbied in concert.

Why is an additional aluminum plant in the US pointless ?
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

What is old news? The sanctions are a few mo the old but Bloomberg just ran a story on the plant.

The USA was scrambling to figure out how to replace the aluminum. The oligarch gets relieved of hundreds of millions of personal debt for giving up control and in return the two unpopular senators get to take credit for doing something other than claim they are reviving a dead coal industry. In a sense it was necessary. And it does serve a purpose so unnecessary was ill advised on my part. Thanks
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

What is old news? The sanctions are a few months old but Bloomberg just ran a story on the plant.

The USA was scrambling to figure out how to replace the aluminum. The oligarch gets relieved of hundreds of millions of personal debt for giving up control and in return the two unpopular senators get to take credit for doing something other than claim they are reviving a dead coal industry. In a sense it was necessary for several reasons. It does serve a purpose so unnecessary was ill advised on my part. Thanks
old salt

Post by old salt »

OCanada wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:54 pm What is old news? The sanctions are a few months old but Bloomberg just ran a story on the plant.

The USA was scrambling to figure out how to replace the aluminum. The oligarch gets relieved of hundreds of millions of personal debt for giving up control and in return the two unpopular senators get to take credit for doing something other than claim they are reviving a dead coal industry. In a sense it was necessary for several reasons. It does serve a purpose so unnecessary was ill advised on my part. Thanks
Thanks for the heads up on the KY plant.
The residents of E KY don't see it as a pointless plant.
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/n ... 470777002/

There's plenty of ways to sanction Russia without damaging ourselves.
Our EU allies understand that, even if our Senate Russia hawks don't.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

foreverlax wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:16 pm
Vice President Mike Pence is getting pushback from Taylor University students and alumni after the small evangelical Christian school tapped the former Indiana governor to be this year's commencement speaker.

Over 3,300 people have signed a change.org petition to get Pence's invitation to the mid-May commencement ceremony rescinded, claiming the "Trump-Pence Administration's policies" are "not consistent with the Christian ethic of love we hold dear."
What the heck...now Pence isn't Christian enough?
https://www.foxnews.com/us/pence-taylor ... mmencement
Nothing new testament about Pence.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

Nothing OT either

Return to “POLITICS”